Chapter 25

I Like Her?! No Way!

 

The bus stopped and unknowingly they’ve reached their destination which is the beach. They’re staying at the hotel with the private access to the beach and that makes the beach not as crowded as the public beach.

Dongjun nudged you to woke you up. You opened your eyes and rubbed it while stretching your body. “Sorry oppa, I fell asleep on your shoulder.” You smiled meekly toward him. He smiled back at you. You two grabbed your things and got out from the bus and inhaled the smell of the beach.

“It’s the beach, guys!” Minho, the class president yelled and throw his fist into the air. The whole class cheered happily. They grabbed their own luggage and started to drag them toward the hotel. You had trouble while pulling out your luggage from the bus trunk, but then Myungsoo grab the luggage’s handle and pulled it out for you.

“Th.. thank you..” You mumbled. But he didn’t say anything and he just dashed off toward his friends. You shrugged it off and catch up Sooyoung who’s in the lobby already. Both of you headed toward the room which is on the 6th floor.

“Which room you guys?” Dongjun asked while you were on the elevator. You took a peek at the key, “623. Oppa?”

“I’m 625, our room is next to each other!” He beamed happily. Myungsoo who happened to be in the same elevator as you, glanced at his key. ‘Mine 621. Next to her room as well..’ He thought.

 

--- AT THE BEACH ---

 

All of you gathered around the beach already. You wore a baby-blue bikini with a loose white see-through top over it and tied your hair in a messy bun.

“Looking good, ~~~-ah!” Minho winked at you and you just ducked your head down and blushed at his comment. Then Dongjun came to you and said the same thing and agree with Minho’s comment.

The class president just planning to have fun in the water first to start the trip. Your classmates rushed toward the water, so does Sooyoung and Dongjun. You walked slowly toward the water, but hesitate to enter the beach.

"~~~-ah, what are you doing? Hurry up come here! It’s very refreshing!” Sooyoung shouted. You smiled weakly at her. Then you felt someone’s standing beside and it’s Myungsoo.

“She can’t swim, that’s why she didn’t get inside the water.” Myungsoo shouted back at Sooyoung. Your eyes went wide because he knew that you couldn’t swim.

“Ho.. How.. How did you know?” You asked him still in surprised, because no one knew that well except your middle school friends of course.

‘Damn it. I spill it out. I gotta find a good excuse.’ Myungsoo cleared his throat while he’s finding a good excuse why he knew that you couldn’t swim. There’s no way that he’s going to say, ‘Oh my hyung in love with you and he stalk you every single and now everything about you including that you cannot swim.’ , you will think that he’s a crazy stalker idiot.

“Umm.. because you hesitate when you’re about to enter the beach, what else could it be if you couldn’t swim right?” Myungsoo laugh dryly and you laugh dryly along with him and nodded at him.

“Come on, no need to be scared. I’m here. I’ll keep an eye on you. It’s not that deep though, look at Sooyoung, she stood and the water only goes to her stomach.” Myungsoo assured you and patted your shoulder. You gulped and brave yourself to enter the water.

“I just knew you couldn’t swim, ~~~..” Sooyoung said with a guilt written on her face. You shook your head and told her that it’s okay. Soon, you were adapted quite well with the water and started playing with your classmates.

“You want me to teach you swimming?” Dongjun offered you.

“Well sure, but not in here of course.” You giggled and he giggled along with you. Soon you absorbed in the water games with the whole classmates. As you grew tired, you went to the shore and sat down on the beach and watched your classmates still fooling around. You noticed that you couldn’t see Myungsoo among them, you turned your head to the left and no sign of him, and you turned your to the right and you saw him right beside you and it startled you.

“Gosh, you don’t have to showed up all of a sudden like that!” You snapped him while clenching on your chest afraid if your heart will come out in any time.

“What? Looking for me again?” He smirked and you just scoffed. Again, there’s a silence between you two. But as usual, you didn’t find this awkward though, instead it’s really comfortable.

“Should I teach you to swim in the hotel’s swimming pool now?” He broke the silence and his gaze right at your eyes as you turned your face toward him. You nodded happily and stood up and both of you headed to the swimming pool.

Dongjun caught the glance of you and Myungsoo headed inside and he kept wondering where are you two going and what will you two going but he couldn’t follow you since he’s still in the game and it would be rude to leave it all of a sudden. He just let out a sigh and decided to search you later when he finished.

 

You find yourself inside the swimming pool and nervously waited for Myungsoo to signaled you to come over toward him. He’s only few centimeters away from you but you’re very nervous already.

“Come on, it’s very close and it’s easy. Like I’ve taught you before.” Myungsoo raised his voice a little bit. He’s waiting by the edge of the swimming pool so that when you approached him, you could grab the edge of the swimming to help you not to drown yourself.

You gulped and you tried as you dive yourself in and pushed yourself to the edge of the swimming pool and you made it even though you’re about to drown.

“Haha, nice one. Now, let me drag you and you practice to flip your legs in the water and that’s how you able to move forward.” He grab your wrist and again you felt that electricity jolted happily around your stomach and chest.

‘Again, that electricity jolt fuzzy feeling…’ Myungsoo thought as he had a good grip on your wrist and started to pull you around and you flip your legs created a splash around you.

“Your body needs to be straight.” Myungsoo stated and he still grab your left wrist while his other hand touch your stomach and make it more straight.

As Myungsoo touched your stomach, both of you felt that electricity jolt warm fuzzy feeling again. ‘Her stomach and her skin is very soft and moist… Oh my God, what the hell was I thinking?!’ Myungsoo shook his head and unknowingly he let go his grip on your wrist and your stomach. You startled and you were sinking slowly but then Myungsoo realized it and he grab your waist and pulled you toward his chest which for your information he’s being topless for all this time.

You blushed madly because now practically you were leaning on his chest while his hand on your waist gripping your waist tightly. You could feel that his body was not as well-built as Dongjun’s but his broad chest was comfortable and hard and warm.

‘Oh… My.. God…’ that’s all Myungsoo can thought at that moment. Both of you realized and pulled from each other’s embrace automatically and coughing unknowingly.

“That’s it for today. I’m tired. Continue later. Bye.” Myungsoo coldly stated and with that he left you there dumbfounded.

“What the hell. Just now being really nice and then being a jerk again. Psh.” You pouted your lips and scoffed at him who’s walking away from you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Swaggerlicious : LOL and thank you for commenting :D keep commenting ;)

@myungkitty-ah : thank you for commenting :D keep commenting ;)

@Shawol_Inspirit : aww happy reading! I hope you like it :) don't forget to comment about what you think about this fic :D

I think, I'm going to make it faster now (the plot) since it reached Chapter 25 already ;)

READ. LOVE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. SPREAD IT.
THANKS A BUNCH, XX
LOVE<3