Chapter 47

I Like Her?! No Way!

 

Since you’re mom still not home yet, Dongjun entered your house freely and plopped himself on the couch. You opened the refrigerator and poured juice into two cups, for you and Dongjun. You sat beside him. You had the urge to hug him and snuggled your face to his body but you fight the urge.

“So, what makes you come back all of a sudden?” You sipped into your juice and trying to maintain to calm.

“It’s 2 years already. That’s why I came as I’ve promised you before.” He frowned in sadness.

“Yeah you came as you promised, but can’t you visit within those 2 years?” You asked him in a cold tone. He scooted over to get closer to you and hovered his arms around your shoulder. You shrugged it off to let it off from your shoulder.

“I told you right. I was really busy with my father’s business! I missed you so bad, too. Enough talking about me, before we had another fight like two days ago. I came back not because I wanted to fight with you. So, how’s school?” He asked.

You shrugged. “Same old, same old. Only got older and busier.” You stated calmly.

“That’s all? No one’s trying to hit on you?” He smirked. You playfully punched his arm and shook your head.

“Ouch. My baby girl is getting stronger, eh?” He playfully smirked at you and kissed your temple. You can’t help but to snuggle to him and cuddled with him.

“I miss you.” You mumbled softly. He just nodded and kept caressing your hair softly.

“What do you think about our long distance relationship?” You asked cautiously.

He thought for it for a while. “It’s hard. I can’t lie but it’s hard. And you kept getting busier and busier!” He groaned in frustration.

“Me? Puh-lease. You’re the one who’s really busy from the very first moment you left me! Remember, you left me all alone here. Without visit me within those years.” You lost your temper easily. You usually able to held in your temper very well, but this time, felt like something gotten into you and you lost your temper easily.

Dongjun was a bit taken aback by your abruptly raging. “Babe, what are you talking about? Why you’re so angry? I thought you understand the moment I told you I had to go to America that I’ll be busy and we both knew that long distance relationship is freaking hard. Don’t you understand? Because all these time I thought you understand me!” Dongjun snapped at you. You flinched at it.

“I do understand, and I always made the effort. But you? None! You kept broke your promises to me. You told me you’ll call me, but always ended up with you told me that you had something urgent.” You raised your voice.

“Now, you’re getting busier and I tried to understand it and I don’t demand anything from you because I thought if I demanded something from you, you’ll feel burden or I’m such an annoying boyfriend to you!” Dongjun raised his voice as well.

You let out a big sigh and shut your mouth, as you grew tired from fighting with him. “I think you should leave. It’s getting late. I’m tired. And I don’t feel like having a fight.” You spoke to him with you crossed your arms and without looking into his eyes.

“Getting late? It’s not even freaking 7pm! Fine, guess I should leave. So that you could calm yourself and reflect on it.” Dongjun scoffed and grab his jacket.

“It’s not just me. You too, oppa. You should calm yourself and reflect on it!” You raised your voice as he getting further away from you. With that, Dongjun left the house. You hugged your leg and cried.

You felt wrong for having another fight with him over small things, but you just couldn’t help it. For not seeing him in 2 years and he didn’t explain or do some effort to make it up to you, you just couldn’t help it but to angry at him. Surprisingly, he spoke back to you and lead to another fight. He’s not as calm as 2 years ago or as sweet as 2 years ago.

You locked yourself up in your room, not bothered to answer phone calls or replied the text, which you probably guessed, from him or your girl friends or Myungsoo. You needed some time alone to think whether you should continue this relationship or not.

 

The next morning, you groggily woke up and forced your body to take a bath with puffy eyes on your face. You went to the kitchen and found a note on the table from your mom saying to heated up the food using microwave.

You heated your food and eat it lazily. Then the doorbell rang. You wondered who is it came to your house so early. You opened the door and your eyes went wide as you saw Dongjun standing on your doorway with a sad face.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I didn’t sleep last night; I was too hazy thinking about us. I’m sorry. I’m back not to have a fight with you, babe.” You can feel his sincerity by looking at his sad face. You gave him a warm smile and hugged him instantly.

“I was crying all night too. I missed you. I’m sorry too.” You whispered softly and snuggled your face into his chest more. He caress your hair softly.

“No wonder, you have puffy eyes. Ugly.” He stuck out his tongue playfully. You pouted but he kissed you in the lips instantly. You smiled between the kisses.

“Let’s not fight again.” He whispered. You just nodded and the two of you spent the day by watching DVDs, eating food, and cuddling. You felt happy that you and Dongjun made up already and you thought both of you won’t get into another fight again. Or that’s what you thought so.



 

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YONG JUNHYUNG ♥

생일축하해용우리저커님; 용준형 ♥

 

 

 

I'm going out now, tonight I'll update again ;)
I think this story is going to end soon, about 4-5 chapters more?
And I'm ready with another fanfic! I have 4-5 fanfic ideas on my mind ;)

I need your help!
So, for my next fanfic, there will be 2 boys character. Good guy and the gangster-like bad boy like.
For the good guy, should it be Gikwang, Myungsoo, B-Bomb, or Junhyung or Zico?
For the bad boy, should it be Junhyung or Zico or L.Joe? 
PLEASE ANSWER, I CAN'T DECIDE ;P