Chapter 29

I Like Her?! No Way!

 

The sun hid behind the ocean as the moon overtook its place and shone its radiant through out the world. You were gazing at the moon and the stars through your room’s window. It’s 2am already and your eyes couldn’t coordinate well with your tired body.

You decided to went out and took a walk on the beach. You held lifelessly your flip-flop in your right hand while you shoved your left hand in your hoodie’s pocket. You felt the comfort breeze passed through your hair as you tucked the strand of your hair to your left ear.

You sat on the beach, let your feet get washed away by the seawater. You’ve always liked it to sit on the beach shore like this and do nothing and just basically sit down and let your mind wanders around.

 

Until then you felt someone stood beside you. You glanced your head up to see who’s standing beside you, and it’s Dongjun. He wore his hoodie and his sweatpants; even in a very basic outfit he still looked good.

“Hey..” You said as you motioned him to sit beside you. He crossed his legs as he sat right beside you.

“What are you doing here? It’s 2 in the morning.” Dongjun talked to you without shifted his gaze from the ocean.

You huffed and you stretched your arms and throw it to the back to support your body. “The same question goes to you, oppa. Well, I couldn’t sleep. And decided to get some fresh air.”

He giggled. “Me too.” You just nodded at his remark and again both of you were drowned in silence. A comfortable silence.

“You know, I’ve been thinking about you a lot.” Dongjun opened his voice suddenly. You flustered at his statement.

“Wh.. What?”

“Yeah, I’ve been thinking about you a lot. About how you make me warm, fuzzy, and I don’t know, always happy. But I kept thinking what should I do or what I shouldn’t do.” You were speechless at that time and you just buried your head in between your knees.

“I like you, ~~~-ah. Ani, I think I love you.. Do you feel the same?” Dongjun asked and you can tell that he’s nervous right now and you took some time to think.

“You know, oppa. I’ve been thinking about you a lot, too. What a coincidence, huh? You too, always make me smile, make me warm and fuzzy and I always felt happy whenever I’m around you. I like you too, oppa.” You shyly bit your lip and played with your fingers.

“Will.. will you be my girlfriend?” Dongjun asked hesitantly as he cupped your face and made your face turned toward him. You could feel sincerity through his eyes and those longing feeling on his eyes. You nodded weakly, and Dongjun pulled you into his embrace right away.

Slowly but sure, he leaned in and he graze your cheek as he brushed his lips toward yours. His lips melted with your lips as both of your lips joined together as a loving statement to both of you.

‘Finally..’ Dongjun thought as he pulled out from the kiss and lovingly stared at you and you shyly ducked your head.

‘I do love him. But, what is this? Like.. something’s off?’ You thought carefully inside your mind but you quickly brushed it off as Dongjun all of a sudden pulled you into his embrace.

“I love you, ~~~.” Dongjun softly whispered into your ears. You blushed madly at his statement.

“I love you too, Dongjun oppa.” You whispered to his ears and both of you pulled out from each other’s embrace and Dongjun offered you to take you to your room.

 

“Damn it.. Why do I have to see it right with my own eyes? Sunggyu hyung, I’m done here. She got her own real angel, there.” Myungsoo talked to himself as he watched you and Dongjun kissed from afar. Turned out Myungsoo couldn’t sleep as well and he decided to take a walk at the beach but decided to have a sit far from the shore.

‘Ouch, damn. Why do I have stomachache all of a sudden? Urgh.’ Myungsoo clenched at his stomach and dashed off to his room.

‘But, what is this? Like.. something’s off?’ Myungsoo thought as he dashed to the toilet.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Swaggerlicious : LOL ba-bam at the twist plot ;) this is the beginning of the major plot.

@TeaMinT : hey go get some sleep! Tee-hee. Oh my God, your comment just made my day and it makes me really happy :') I hope you like it. Keep commenting and tell me what do you think :) :)

READ. COMMENT. LOVE. SUBSCRIBE. SPREAD IT TO YOUR FRIENDS.
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS
NO SILENT READERS PLEASE, ME LOVE YOU GUYS

P.S: This is the beginning of the major plot. Get ready!