Chapter 42

I Like Her?! No Way!

 

You were tapping your finger on your desk nervously as you were waiting for Dongjun to go online. He said he’ll online as soon as he reached home. But it’s been 15 minutes and he hasn’t online. You texted him again. Then your phone vibrated indicates there’s a new message.

I’m so sorry, babe. I can’t online now.
There’s an urgency matter all of a sudden.
It’s late already there right?
Go to sleep babe. I love you.

                                                                –Dongjun Oppa

You shut your phone off in disappointment. You close the lid of the laptop and made your way toward the bed weakly. You your cellphone and send a text message.

Arasseo..
Don’t forget to eat, oppa.
I love you and I miss you :( 

                                           -~~~

And you send another text message, to Myungsoo.

:(   
    -~~~

Only few seconds after you hit the button, you received a new message already.

Ditched by Dongjun again? 
                              -Myungsoo

You sighed as you read his reply. You quickly replied him.

Yes :( 
             -~~~

With that, you and Myungsoo continued texting and Myungsoo didn’t bring up anything about Dongjun or anything related to him and indeed you forgot about he ditching you.

 

Few days had passed and finally it’s Christmas Eve. You wished that Dongjun will came back and surprised you and spending the Christmas together, but your wish was vanished into the thin air once you got a text from him.

How I wish I can spend the Christmas with you~
But the condition in here couldn’t allow me to go back :(
I miss you and I love you

                                                                      –Dongjun Oppa

You let out a big sigh as you read his text. The sun is setting and the sky is getting darker. Your mother still at work but she said she’s going home early and she will bring a special dinner for you to eat with her.

You grab your thick coat and headed outside and decided to go to the park to relax yourself. Again, you forgot to bring your scarf and now you’re freezing. You’re shivering while scrubbing both your arms in attempt to make yourself warmer but eventually it fails though.

Then you felt something warm around your neck, you turned your head down and you saw a grey thick scarf dangling around your neck. You smelled the familiar scent and your heart felt at ease right away and you felt someone’s presence beside you.

“Myungsoo?” You called him. He just nodded and gave you a warm smile.

“Again, you didn’t wear something warm enough and heading out like this.” He nagged at you and you just sheepishly smiled while rubbing the back of your neck.

“So, you’re here means you’re upset. Right?” Myungsoo tilted his head. You just nodded weakly at his question, which more like a statement to you.

“Come on, it’s Christmas. Cheer up. You shouldn’t be upset right now. I’m sure he doesn’t want to be there either.” He tried to cheer you up and you just smiled a bit and nodded.

It was a good silent until you hear a slow melody in your ear. Myungsoo plug an earphone to your right ear while the other earphone was on his left ear. You two shared an earphone together and the melody was like a slow instrument melody, which soothed you.

Your stomach flinched at this moment, the thought of you two sharing an earphone on the park and sitting right next to each other and you could hear his steady breathing beside you while you’re wearing his scarf and the scent lingers in your nose.

Suddenly Myungsoo grab your wrist and pulled you up. Both of you now standing close to each other. Myungsoo put your left arms around his neck while his right hand lingered around your waist and his left hand interlaced with your right hand and he swayed you softly to the right and to the left and the two of you now were basically dancing in the middle of empty park with the music came from the earphone that you two shared together.

You giggled at this but you couldn’t help but to smile warmly at him who’s gazing softly at you. For a split second, you actually forgot that you have Dongjun.

“Smile, ~~~. You should smile on Christmas.” He whispered softly to you. You could feel his minty hot breath because of the close distance between you two. Automatically you gave him a warm smile and you’re unknowingly blushing.

“See, who’s blushing.” Myungsoo giggled and you hit his arm lightly and giggled together. Both of you continue swaying to the sides following the rhythm of the slow music. You savor the moment greatly.

Myungsoo glanced at his watch. “Merry Christmas, ~~~.” He whispered softly and suddenly he kissed your forehead. Your eyes went wide as he kissed your forehead. You stood there dumbfounded, then Myungsoo let go of his grip and he whispered that it’s time to go home.

Myungsoo walked you home and bid goodbye and you still dumbfounded by his actions today. You clenched your chest as you entered your bedroom and smiled widely.

While at that moment, Myungsoo carefully entered Sunggyu’s bedroom and again he took the frame photo.

“Hyung.. I think I like your crush.. I’m sorry, hyung..” Myungsoo whispered softly. Right after he said that sentence, he felt his chest tightened and so does his stomach. Myungsoo winced in pain and hurriedly left Sunggyu’s room.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, Myungsoo ADMIT that he liked you!
Seriously, I really enjoyed when I wrote this. Kept smiling like a fool and how I wish Myungsoo really did those things for me HAHA!

@Swaggerlicious : LOL yeah true ;p thanks for commenting and keep commenting! :*
@
luckilife : No no no, he didn't try to snatch you from Dongjun, because he hasn't admit that he liked you before and he's just trying to watch you over and protect you like Sunggyu's order ;) thanks for commenting and keep commenting! :*
@
ilovemilk : LOL but Dongjun is handsome <3 thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

READ. LOVE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. SPREAD IT TO YOUR FRIENDS
NO SILENT READERS PLEASE
ME LOVE YOU GUYS <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE MINHYUK / B.BOMB ♥