Chapter 43

I Like Her?! No Way!

 

The birds chirped, as you slept peacefully, the sun shines brightly and it irritates your eyes. You heard the wind rustled and the wind breeze coldly passed through your skin. You heard noises. You couldn’t help but to wake up to check what’s going on.

You slowly opened your eyes as you rubbed your eyes softly and you caught a glimpse of a figure, hovering around your desk, checking your photos. You startled.

“Ya! Who are you! Robber?!” You raised your voice a bit. The figure quickly turned its body to face you and your eyes went wide and automatically your mouth opened slightly in awe.

“Be quiet! Thankfully your mom left to the market already.” That figure spoke softly. You blinked several times.

“Myungsoo? How did you get in? How come? What are you doing here? Why? Oh my God. What the hell?” You bombarded him tons of question as you still trying to gathered all your conscious which just gone because you just woke up. He giggled at you and came closer to you and sat on the edge of the bed near you.

“You’d better take a look of yourself in the mirror.” He pointed at you. You hurriedly turned to right toward the mirror and you saw your hair bed was messy and your face was quite bloated. Quickly, you buried yourself inside the duvet. Myungsoo pulled the duvet with force.

“Come on, you’re not that bad. Chill. I’ve seen worse. You looked cute though.” He giggled playfully. You pouted as you combed your hair with your fingers.

“Now tell me in details, why you came and how did you entered my room.” You demanded a thorough explanation from him.

“Came through your window. You didn’t lock your window last night. How careless are you! So I sneaked in. And to pick you up because it’s Christmas!” Myungsoo shook your body and you hold your head as he made you dizzy because he shook your body right when you just woke up.

You groaned. “Ugh, where are we going so early!”

He smirked. “First thing first, go take a bath. I’ll wait you here. Come on!” He tried to pull you up by holding both of your arms and pulled you up with all his might and pushed you to the bathroom.

You finished bathing and you were drying your hair while Myungsoo lie down on your bed. Somehow it reminds you of Dongjun. You took a peek glance of him. Then you applied some make-up and you were all set.

“I’m ready.” You approached Myungsoo who covered his eyes with his right arm. Then he got up and smiled and motioned you to come out.

 

You had no idea where is he going to take you, you just voluntarily followed him. Then both of you reached a building which is none other than Building 63. He grab your wrist and dragged you inside. You poked him with your free hand.

“What are we going to do here?” You asked him.

“We’re going to have lunch. Come on.” He smiled. Both of you took the elevator and went up and headed toward the restaurant. It’s a fine dining restaurant. You felt awkward because you feel like you’re underdressed and the atmosphere was awkward for you.

You took your seat and so does Myungsoo who sat in front of you. You looked at the menu and you were confused what to choose. “Ya, why are we eating here?” You whispered at him. The restaurant was packed but the people all whispering and not making loud noises.

“To celebrate Christmas of course. Why?”

“Let’s go to other place, okay.” You pleaded him.

He raised his eyebrow. “Why? Because it’s expensive? It’s my treat, don’t worry.” He whispered back and he fixed his gaze on the menu again.

“No, it’s not because it’s expensive. It’s awkward here. And I feel like underdressed.” You told him. He eyed you carefully. He shook his head.

“You’re not underdressed. And it’s hard to book a place here, especially on Christmas Day. So, we’re not going anywhere.” Myungsoo told you firmly. You let out a big sigh.

“You should’ve told me beforehand if you’re going to ask me to have lunch at this kind of place. For today, let’s just go to other place okay. Next time, I’ll book a reservation at this place and I’ll ask you to come with me. Okay? Please. Please.” You begged him. You felt awkward and underdressed because he didn’t tell you beforehand. Unless if he told you beforehand that he’s going to take you to this kind of restaurant, then you’ll be okay.

He let out a big sigh. “You owe me big time!” He hissed at you and threw his napkin to the table and got up. You beamed happily and followed him. Myungsoo kept sulking and pouting as he pissed at you because you pleaded him to go out of the restaurant while he managed to book a reservation for you two in that restaurant while in fact it’s hard to get the reservation.

“I’m sorry, Myungsoo. I’m sorry. Okay? You don’t want us having lunch while me being awkward and everything will turned out to be awkward and misfit right?” You pleaded him with your puppy eyes. He turned his face to the other side and huffed at you.

“Now, we’re freezing while we can be warm inside the restaurant. Now, we’re starving while we can eat to fill our stomach inside the restaurant. And it’s all because of you.” He emphasized at the word you and you bewildered a little bit by his words to you.

Soon you cling your arm to linked with his arms and pleaded him with your puppy eyes. “Aww, don’t be sulky. Come on, forgive me. I’ll do anything then.” You pleaded him. He rolled his eyes and went silent for a while.

“Oppa. Call me oppa.” He stated shortly. Your eyes went wide.

“What?”

“Call me Oppa if you want me to forgive you.” You hesitated for a while. But there’s nothing wrong with calling him oppa since he’s older than you and it’s nothing big deal.

“Op.. Myungsoo Oppa! Happy?” You pouted. He giggled and hovered his arms around your shoulder.

“Now, you’d better have a great plan after ruining my awesome plan this afternoon.” He glanced toward you. You smiled happily.

“First thing first, let’s go to the rooftop, okay!” You dragged him to the elevator and pressed the button, which is 62, the highest floor and afterward both of you climbed up the stairs to reach the rooftop.

 

As soon as both of you reached the top, you could see tons of lock were locked at the railings. You’ve always wanted to have one. You hurriedly dragged along Myungsoo with you to the counter who sold the locks especially on Christmas Day.

“I want two locks please.” You ordered. The lady gave you two locks and a marker for you to write on it.

“Isn’t that supposed to be mine?” Myungsoo pointed to one of your locks. You stuck out your tongue.

“Both are mine! Go buy one, hurry!” You pushed him to buy one more for himself.

For the first locket, you wrote Dongjun and your name on it along with a heart symbol beside them. You wrote ‘I miss you and I love you’ on the locket and quickly locked it to the railing which still not too packed with other locks. Myungsoo went toward you with a lock in his right hand and a marker in his left hand.

“And this locks is for us! I write for you in your lock, and you write for me in my lock!” You offered him your lock with a huge smile on your face. Myungsoo stood there dumbfounded and just gave you his lock.

You finished your writing and locked it beside your other lock. Myungsoo also had finished but he insisted to see your writing first.

Myungsoo Oppa.. Thank you for always be there beside me, for me ♥’

He smiled at your message. With that he locked his lock intertwined with your lock together. You quickly grab the lock and see what he had wrote for you. And as if he read your mind, he wrote:

I will always by your side. Whenever you need me, I will always be there. Always.’

You smiled and threw yourself to him and hugged him tightly. There’s no word between you two. Just a rapid fast beating heart inside your chest and his chest and a big smile on your face and his face.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@TeaMinT : LOL :D thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*
@
ilovemilk : there you go ;D aww thank you so much!! thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*
@
myungkitty-ah : I know righttttt ;D thank you for commenting and keep commenting :*
@minime96 : LOLLL ;D thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

READ. LOVE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. SPREAD IT TO YOUR FRIENDS!
NO SILENT READERS

ME LOVE YOU GUYS :*