Chapter 22

I Like Her?! No Way!

 

You’ve changed your uniform to a comfortable clothes. You wore loose top with a short jeans and a flat shoes. Thankfully, you brought along with you a spare change. You didn’t like it when you’re going out somewhere while still in the uniform.

You hopped on to Dongjun’s motorbike and put on the helmet. With that, Dongjun sped off to your favorite restaurant in Hongdae. Soon, both of you reached the restaurant. It’s not really crowded since the place was quite secluded and only few people knew this place. They served a good food with a cozy atmosphere.

 

The bell clinging as you opened the door and you were greeted warmly by a girl in her late twenties. You smiled widely as you saw that girl. You knew her well, since you’re a regular in this restaurant.

“Unnie!” You called her and pulled her into your hug and both of you giggled happily.

“Where have you been? I rarely saw you come here again!”

You just scratch the back of your head ad grinned sheepishly. “Hehe, mian unni. By the way, here meet Dongjun. Dongjun, this is Hyorin, the owner of the restaurant.”

Dongjun shook hand with Hyorin. “You even knew the owner well? You must’ve came here a lot, aren’t you?” Dongjun ruffled your hair lightly and again you just grinned sheepishly. Hyorin escorted you to sit on the corner and offered you two the menu book.

They served pasta and salad. You decided to choose Fettuccini Carbonara while Dongjun ordered Fettuccini Chicken Pesto. While you were waiting for the food to come, both of you just relaxing around and chatting around. You liked it even if it’s just chatting simple things and laughing at simple things.

“Why Hyorin noona doesn’t want to promote more of her restaurant? I mean the place was great, and the food too.” Dongjun asked.

“Oh, she told me once that she didn’t really care about the profit. She opened the restaurant because of her passion to food. She only promote it to her close friends, and sometimes without her knowing, I promote to my friends as well.” You winked. Soon, the food came and both of you dig in to the delicious pasta.

Once both of you finished the food, you two kept still at the restaurant and just continued on the chattering and the jokes. It’s nothing special, but you felt comfortable with it and your heart felt happy because of it.

“Hey, are you coming to the school’s trip?” Dongjun asked you while sipped on his drink. You glanced at him and your brow furrowed at confusion.

“Don’t tell me, you had no idea that we’re going to have a trip 3 days 2 night!” You shook your head with the innocent look on your face. Dongjun let out a big sigh.

“Where have you been, ~~~-ah! Next week, we’re going to have a trip to the beach. Well, it’s not official from school though. It’s just our class’s plan to have some fun. Are you coming? Plus, no teacher!” Dongjun beamed happily at the thought going to the beach with the whole class and having lots of fun.

You thought for a while. “Seriously? The class planned that? How come I didn’t know a thing about it!” You felt like you’re being a left out but that would be ridiculous since you’re in a good term with your class.

“Babo. You must’ve dozed off when the class announced that. So, you’re coming right? Sooyoung is coming too!” Dongjun poked your arms continuously and grinned slyly at you.

“Alright, alright, I’m coming. I would be dumb if I decline the offer!” You laughed happily at the thought of going to the beach with the whole class on summer.

 

As the night is getting late, both of you decided to go home earlier. After you reached your house, you hopped off from Dongjun’s motorbike and handed him the helmet.

“I had so much fun tonight! Thanks a lot!” You beamed happily. Thankfully it’s quite dark and it would hide your blushes.

“So much fun? We’re only eating and talking, I’m sorry if it’s turned out to be a lame date.” Dongjun smiled shyly while scratching at the back of his head. You shook your head and patted his shoulder.

“Silly you, I’m not really into a fancy date. Just with a good food, good atmosphere and a good chat and laugh, it makes me happy already. Don’t worry, oppa.” You patted his shoulder to assured him that you really had fun tonight.

“Alright then, now go inside. I’ll see you tomorrow at school, or you want me to pick you up again?” Dongjun gave you a wink. You shook your head vigorously.

“No need to pick me up, oppa! I’ll walk by myself, don’t worry. I’ll see you tomorrow at school, oppa!” You waved at him and grinned widely.

“Alright then. Good night, and don’t forget your punishment tomorrow!” Dongjun laughed as you groaned when you heard the word of punishment. With that, Dongjun sped off and disappeared from your sight. Once, you’re no longer able to see him, you went inside to your house.

A shadow came out from his hiding place and staring at the window of your room. ‘You’re safely home..’ that shadow thought and then disappeared.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the boring chapter ;( I'll update the next one, right after this!
READ. COMMENT. LOVE. SUBSCRIBE. AND SPREAD IT AND LOVE IT

THANK YOU SO MUCH, XX