Chapter 30

I Like Her?! No Way!

 

You couldn’t sleep well that night as you still couldn’t believe that you and Dongjun are couple right now. You decided to tell Sooyoung tomorrow morning. You giggled in excitement as tomorrow morning you’re going to see Dongjun, or right now is your boyfriend.

The sun has risen, you brushed your eyes lightly, you yawned and you heard clattering voices from the bathroom. You glanced to your right and you didn’t see Sooyoung in her bed. You expect her to be the one in the bathroom. You headed toward the bathroom still in your shirt and short with your hair bed.

“Sooyoung-ah~” You called her. You took a peek on the bathroom and she was brushing her teeth.

“Oh.. Mmmning..” Sooyoung tried to spoke to you while brushing her teeth. You just giggled and you joined brushing your teeth beside her.

Once you finished, “I have an amazing news for you!” You jumped happily in front of her. “Now, me and Dongjun oppa are a couple!” You shrieked in glee. Sooyoung’s eyes went wide.

“WHAT? Seriously? How? When? How? I knew it! I knew it! Oh my, congrats bestie! I’m so happy for you! Must be happy that you’re dating the basketball team captain!” Sooyoung winked at you. You blushed at her remark.

“Hehe.. Umm.. last night I couldn’t sleep and I went to the beach and he was there too, and you know it just happened.” You explained to her. She hugged you once again and bombarded you with congratulation.

 

Then door bell rang, you rushed toward the door, once you opened it your eyes went wide as you saw a handsome man in front of your door and neatly dressed while you’re still wearing shirt and short that you wore to bed and don’t forget the hair bed.

“Oh my! Oppa! Why are you here so early!” You flinched in surprise. He eyed from your hair to your toe and chuckled.

“Pick you up for breakfast of course, but I guess you’re not ready.” Dongjun chuckled again, quickly you brushed your hair with your hands and ducked your head shyly.

“Aigoo, I’m still in a mess and you have to see me in this condition. I’m shy, oppa.” He ruffled your hair jokingly.

“No need to be shy, you still looked cute, my girl.” You fluttered once he mentioned you are his girl. You grinned shyly.

“I’ll just wait you at the restaurant, go shower and hurry up, okay? We’re going home today, remember? You’ve packed everything right?” You nodded and you hurriedly got inside and go shower and get dressed. Once you finished, you and Sooyoung headed to the restaurant.

 

You entered the restaurant and you spotted Dongjun on his usual table with his friends. You approached him and he got up and beamed happily at you. He grab your hand and interlaced his fingers on yours and you able to heard some people cheered behind you.

“Look at the new couple, here!” Sooyoung cheered all of a sudden. You smacked her arm and glared at her and soon the whole restaurant clap at you and Dongjun. You just ducked your head down since you’re shy. But then, you spotted Myungsoo glared at you. You felt awkward and somehow guilty because of his glared but you couldn’t figured out why and you just turned your head to other way.

 

You brought along your polaroid with you and you called your whole classmates to take a picture on the beach before you all went home. Soon the other students who brought along their camera also wanted to take a picture.

“Ya ~~~, go take a picture with Dongjun oppa! I’ll take it twice, one for you and one for him. Go go go.” Sooyoung snatched your Polaroid camera from your hand and pushed you to get closer to Dongjun.

Click! First photo came out and another click and the second photo came out. You picked one and Dongjun picked one as well. You glanced at the picture and your heart flutter because you and him looked good together and looked so lovingly.

“We looked good together, right?” Dongjun nudged you and gave you a wink and you just chuckled at it. Then Dongjun offered to take a photo of you and Sooyoung together. You don’t know why or how but you felt the urged to take a photo with Myungsoo. You dragged Sooyoung along with you and approach Myungsoo who’s just staring at the ocean.

“Ya, let’s take a photo together, my seatmate!” You nudged him and he raised his eyebrow in confusion. You pulled his arm and unconsciously you linked arm with him and Sooyoung get ready in position to take the photo.

‘Damn..’ Myungsoo thought. Once Sooyoung motioned for you two to smile, Myungsoo felt the urge to smile. ‘Damn, I usually never smile when someone took a picture of me..

Again, Sooyoung took it twice. You gave him one photo and one for yourself. You glanced at the picture and you surprised that at both photos Myungsoo is actually smiling! Before you could say anything to him, he went off already toward his friends.

You and your classmates all gathered in the lobby waiting for the bus. Sooyoung gladly offered you to sit with Dongjun on the way home.

While waiting, Myungsoo took out his wallet and he stared at the photo of you and him which he put it in his wallet already. ‘I’ll treasure this photo, ehem, on Sunggyu’s hyung behalf. And as a memoir that I’m done with my duty.’ Myungsoo thought and shoved his wallet back into his pocket.