Chapter 17

I Like Her?! No Way!

 

You couldn’t focus on the lessons after having the P.E exam. Your body was just too worn out since you didn’t stretch your body the day before or do anything to make your body stronger. You always tempted to sleep in the class but you’re too scared to get caught and received more punishments. So you tapped your cheek lightly to woke you up. But of course, it failed.

Myungsoo nudged your elbow when you’re about to fell asleep. You surprised.

“What?” You asked him while rubbing your eyes in hope that the sleepiness will brushed off.

“Why don’t you skip class and you can sleep then.” He muttered slowly loud enough for you to hear but low enough for the others to hear.

“I’m scared that I might get caught…” You said weakly while bit your lip.

“I’ll accompany you then, in that way, you won’t get caught.”

“Why you should accompany me first so I won’t get caught?” You raised your eyebrow since you remembered that he’s being a total jerk today.

“I have my own way to not get caught. The teachers are afraid of me.” He winked at you. You fluttered and somehow your heart beats rapidly for a split second.

Before you could think further about your heartbeat who’s beating rapidly, Myungsoo raised his hand that makes you surprised with his action.

“Sir, ~~~ is feeling sick, and I’m going to drop her to the health center.” Myungsoo said. More likely, he didn’t ask for the teacher’s permission but instead he made a statement. Without waiting for the teacher to gave him an answer, he grab your wrist and dragged you out of the classroom. You bowed as you being dragged outside. Dongjun tilted his head up in confusion.

‘What’s with L..’ Dongjun thought.

 

--- AT THE ROOFTOP ---

 

“Ahhhh! So fresh, instead of being stucked inside that classroom!” Myungsoo opened his arm wide and felt the wind blew across his face. You made your way toward the bench and sat on it and you closed your eyes as you felt the breeze pass your face.

Myungsoo sat beside you. “Go sleep then, here I’ll lend you my shoulder.” He patted his own shoulder and motioned you to rest your head in his shoulder. You couldn’t ignore as you felt the sleepiness striking you again. You lower your head to his shoulder and soon you fell asleep.

Myungsoo smiled at the sight of your sleeping face. You looked calm and in peace as you snuggled more into Myungsoo shoulder and unknowingly you grabbed his waist to make yourself more comfortable. Myungsoo was taken aback by your action but he just smiled at it.

‘Again this electric jolt fuzzy odd feeling…’ Myungsoo thought and you slightly opened your eyes without let Myungsoo noticed that you woke up already.

You just secretly glanced your head up to get a perfect view of Myungsoo’s face. You examined Myungsoo’s face carefully. Jawline, eyes, lips, cheek, eyebrow, and everything.

‘This guy.. really weird. What a rollercoaster guy. His mood is totally like a rollercoaster. Up and down in a split second. But I’ve always felt this odd feeling when I’m around him or think about him…’

“Admiring my handsome face again?” Myungsoo smirked as he glanced down at you. Your eyes went wide and you sat up right away because he caught you red-handed.

“A.. Ani..” You stuttered and you blamed yourself for stuttering in front of him. Myungsoo giggled.

“So, getting used to with my shoulder, eh? You slept soundly and you’re really comfortable being on my shoulder, huh? Watch out, you’ll addicted to it.” Again he smirked and this time he winked at you. You blushed.

“I won’t!” You denied. Myungsoo giggled again.

“Umm.. Myungsoo. Why this morning you’re being a jerk toward me? Did I do something wrong? Because yesterday you still nice toward me..” You asked carefully while playing with your fingers. Myungsoo kept silence and he didn’t answer your question.

“See! I hate this rollercoaster mood of yours! You’re being nice toward me, but the next minute you’re being a jerk, but then you’re being nice again and so on and so on! What the hell!” You raised your voice unknowingly. You didn’t mean to blurted out angrily like this but somehow you just did.

Myungsoo turned his head toward you and again he didn’t say anything. He only staring at you and that made you uncomfortable.

“Don’t stare at me like that..” You said weakly.

“You see.. I’m tired. I’m tired with your rollercoaster mood. I don’t think I do something wrong to you but yet you treated me like I've done something wrong to you.” You told him and with that you left him there.

‘Babo. Why I left him just like that and plus why I blurted out angrily! I could’ve talked to him nicely.’ You thought as you dashed out of the school as you found the school has empty.

Myungsoo just let out a sigh and stared at the sky.