Chapter 23

I Like Her?! No Way!

 

Tomorrow morning, you decided to go for a morning jogging again to freshen up your mood as you’re going to do your punishment again later. You’re jogging around your neighborhood and ended up at the park again. Unconsciously, you were looking for a familiar figure but that person is not there. Your shoulder went sunk and you turned your body toward your home but then you bumped to someone and fell flat on your .

“Looking for me?” The guy smirked and offered his hand nevertheless to help you up. You glanced up and your eyes went wide as the familiar figure you’re looking for before is now right in front of your eyes.

You took his hand and got up easily. You dusted off the dusts on your pants and went to sit on the swings and the guy sat beside you. “Ani, who says I’m looking for you!” You snapped him

‘I must be crazy for looking for him just now.’ You mentally cursed yourself inside your mind. The guy smirked again.

“Alright, if you say so. Psh.” Myungsoo smirked and started to swing back and forth lightly.

“Do you know about our class trip next week?” You broke the silence.

“Of course, why?”

Your eyes went wide. “Even you knew about it? How come it’s only me who didn’t know about that.” You face palmed yourself in disbelief. He chuckled.

“Because you fell asleep when the class announced it.” You let out a big sigh.

“So, you’re coming? I bet you’re not.”

Myungsoo scoffed. “I might come. Why I wouldn’t come, anyway?”

“You? You actually might come? Wow, the earth must be rotating in different way today!” You snapped him. Myungsoo glared at you.

“What? Is it wrong if I came?”

You shook your head. “It’s just weird. You never have the interest to blend in with the class whatsoever since you’re a Kingka and always quiet.” You lowered your voice as you’re getting scared, scared if he explodes anytime.

Instead, Myungsoo roared in laughter. “Ya, are you a babo or what! I’m in a good term with the class and it’s a class event, I should come since I’m a part of it. Babo.” You scoffed at him in annoyance and just left your swing without saying a word to him.

“See you later, babo!” Myungsoo shouted from his place. You turned your head toward him and stuck out your tongue at him and dashed off to your house. Myungsoo giggled at it.

 

--- AT SCHOOL ---

 

“Good morning, Sooyoung and Dongjun oppa!” You waved happily as you entered the classroom. You saw Myungsoo already plopped himself on his chair and rested his head on the table. You sat on your chair then you felt someone tugged your shirt. You glanced down. You saw a hand gripped tightly on your shirt and that hand is none other than Myungsoo’s hand.

“Ya, where’s my Good-Morning greeting, babo?” He asked with his head still resting on the table and eyes closed.

“Good morning, Mr. Rollercoaster-Mood.” You said it without any expression. With that, Myungsoo let go of his grip.

“See, you’re being nice again while the other day you’re being jerk. What the hell is wrong with you! You should go to a psychiatrist you know.” You snapped him in a low voice so the teacher won’t heard you.

Myungsoo only smirked at your statement and ignored you and started to paying attention to the teacher. You just groaned in disbelief at this human who sat beside you.

 

School went by slowly and you grew frustrated as you still have the punishment after school. Right, when the bell rang and the students are packing their things up, a student which is the class president stood in front and cleared his throat.

“So, as you guys know, this Friday, we will have a trip to the beach. Don’t forget and get prepared to have lots of fun! You guys can decide your room, one room is only for two-three person. Girls with girls and boys with boys of course.” The class president announced and the other students started to cooed in cheers.

“For girls, don’t forget to bring your bikini!” A random guy shouted and welcomed with a paper being thrown at him and the whole class laughed.

“We’ve prepared a random games for us to play. So, let’s have some fun, shall we!” The class president throw his fist into the air and the whole class started to cheer happily. Thankfully, the students in your class only consists 20 person and it makes everything easier to get arranged.

 

The school already empty and you just finished cleaning the class. You wiped the sweats on your forehead and you plopped yourself on your chair and rested your head on your folded arms on the table, soon you fell asleep.

Then, Myungsoo entered the class and he saw you sleeping on your chair. He was about to pull a prank on you and surprised you but then he heard you mumbled something.

“Hmm.. Appa.. Why…” A tears flowed from your eyes and Myungsoo noticed that and he canceled his plan to pull a prank on you, instead he patted your head lightly and sat beside you and just staring at you.

When Myungsoo realized what he was doing, he shook his head vigorously and slapped his cheek to made him realize. ‘What the hell was I doing! I hated her. I loathed her. Stupid me. But, I do pity her because of her father..’ Myungsoo caressed your cheek and you winced a little at the touch and soon you opened your eyes slowly and Myungsoo quickly pulled his hand and shoved it in his pocket.

“Hm? Myungsoo? What are you doing here?” You rubbed your eyes while your eyes still half-closed and so does your mind. He coughed to brushed off his nervousness.

“Just want to check if this babo clean the class good enough or not.” Myungsoo muttered. ‘Damn it, what a lame excuse.’ Myungsoo cursed his mind. But since you just woke up, you couldn’t really get it what he was saying so you just shrugged him off.

“Whatever..” You mumbled and you stretched your body and yawned. You were about to say something to him, but he mumbled goodbye already and headed out of the classroom. You scoffed at his sudden drastic change mood.

‘Is it a dream?’ You touched your cheek as you thought you felt someone touched your cheek.