Chapter 24

I Like Her?! No Way!

 

Days went by without you knowing that it’s Thursday already. You were getting ready to grab the cleaning equipment while the other students were busy pack their things up and murmuring about tomorrow’s trip.

The class president went to the front of the class and cleared his throat and grabbed all the students’ attention. “So, tomorrow is Friday, finally! Woohoo! Since we went home early on Friday, I’ll give you guys 2 hours to get ready and get back here to school and head off to the beach. Alright? Means, I’ll see you guys in school’s lobby on 3pm. Don’t be late!” The whole class cooed in happiness and excitement and so are you.

“Wait, ~~~-ah. Tomorrow you will be exempt from the punishment. I’ve talked to the teacher.” He gave you a wink and you felt so happy because you don’t have to do the punishment tomorrow.

“Oh my God, I love you Minho!” You yelled in happiness and the whole class laughed at you.

“I know babe, you owe me!” Minho jokingly called you babe and both of you giggled followed by the others as well. You went to grab your cleaning equipment with a light heart.

 

--- FRIDAY ---

 

“Hooray, it’s Friday! Let’s be crazy and have tons of fun on the beach, shall we classmates!” One of the students called Jonghyun yelled to the entire class and welcome with another yell and cheer from other students in excitement.

You couldn’t wait to go to the beach with your classmates. You loved your classmates because all of them are really fun and funny and always laugh and very caring to each other.

The students were headed home to grab their things and getting ready for the trip. You walked out of the school gates when you felt someone grab your wrist suddenly and it made you surprised and shrieked in fear.

“Calm down, it’s me.” Dongjun said while still his grip on your wrist. You blinked your eyes and you heaved out a sigh in relieved.

“Oppa, don’t surprise me like that, please. You want me to die because of heart attack?” You scowled at him but he only giggled at your remark.

“Come on, I’ll drop you off at your home.” Dongjun offered you his helmet. You furrowed your eyebrow.

“Oppa, your house is in opposite way of my house, I don’t want to bothered you to drop me home.” You told him. This time, it’s him who furrowed his eyebrow.

“Babo, my house is in the same direction as your home only it’s further a bit than your house. Whose house you’re talking about, silly. Come on, hopped on.” Dongjun put on his helmet and waited for you to hopped on.

‘Damn it, it’s Myungsoo’s house who’s in opposite way of my house. Why would I remember his house instead of Dongjun oppa’s.’ You mentally cursed yourself for the stupid thing you did just now. You hopped on to Dongjun’s motorbike and head off to your house.

“You get your things up and get ready, I’ll pick you up in 1 and a half hour, okay?” You nodded and you went inside. You have packed your things up last night. You re-check everything to make sure you didn’t left out anything and then you went shower.

You decided to wear a simple clothes. You wore a plain grey v-neck loose shirt with a short jeans and a pair of sneakers and you wore wayfarer glasses. You’re waiting for Dongjun to come. Then you heard your house’s bell rang, you giddily walked toward the door and opened it and Dongjun welcomed you with his warm smile. He wore a v-neck shirt and a jeans. You blushed because he looked good and you could see his well-built body.

 

Both of you headed to the school, you arrived there 15 minutes earlier than 3pm. But almost everyone arrived and you noticed Sooyoung who’s busy checking her stuff. You approached her and happily chat with her while waiting for the bus to come.

“Sooyoung! Sit with me on the bus later, okay?” You asked her with an ear-to-ear smile. Sooyoung’s shoulder sunked at your question.

“Ah, mianhae ~~~-ah. But I promised Jiyoon already to sit with her. Since her bestfriend sick and couldn’t come, she’s practically alone. I’m sorry, but we will be roommate for sure!” Sooyoung assured you. You understand that though since Jiyoon hard to blend in with others and she’s pretty close with Sooyoung.

“Then I’ll sit with ~~~!” Dongjun suddenly came out of nowhere. You turned your head toward him in surprised. Sooyoung eyed you and Dongjun suspiciously.

“~~~, you owe me a story tonight!” With that Sooyoung left you and Dongjun and she approached Jiyoon. You just giggled at Sooyoung’s nonsense remark.

 

The bus came and the students were rushed inside and choose their sit. Dongjun chose the sit as the third row from the back of the bus. You plopped yourself down beside him. Myungsoo who just got inside the bus and saw you sat beside Dongjun, he practically scoffed when he passed you by but you didn’t realize it. Myungsoo sat at the very back of the bus with his friends, Hoya and Dongwoo from Infinite.

The bus then headed to the beach. Your classmates happily singing and throwing jokes and laughing. But then drowsiness seeping in and made you felt sleepy and you unconsciously fell asleep and your head leaning on Dongjun’s shoulder.

Dongjun patted your head slightly and tucked the strand of hair of yours and he smiled warmly at the sight of you sleeping on his shoulder.