Chapter 28

I Like Her?! No Way!

 

You hovered your leg over Myungsoo’s shoulder hesitantly. He urged you to hurry up put your legs over his shoulder, and you just nodded. You were now clinging to Myungsoo as he had a good grip on your leg and waited for the whistle to be blown by Minho.

Minho then blew the whistle and Myungsoo rushed dive in and aiming to be the fastest. You felt comfortable clinging around him somehow. You glanced to your left which is Dongjun and Yejin. He looked concentrated on the race yet you felt like he was not comfortable and he’s being anxious that you could see on his face. Before you could drown yourself more in the thought, you heard Myungsoo yelled at you while tighten his grip on your leg.

“Ya! ~~~-ah! Why you’re so heavy!” Myungsoo yelled and he laughed after he yelled that. Your eyes went wide and you hit his head lightly.

“Ya! I’m not that heavy! Just focus on the race!” Again you hit Myungsoo’s hat lightly. The other students laughed as they heard you and Myungsoo’s bickering while both of you still in the race.

Myungsoo gave his all when he had reached the end of the swimming pool and dashed toward the start point. You felt confident that you’re going to win again since Myungsoo was just being really fast right now, for a split second you forgot that you have to do the Pepero game later.

Indeed, you reached the start point first, Myungsoo hurriedly grab the Pepero and put it in his mouth and you could see that he was smirking for a split second and you just groaned at it. Dongjun who just reached bumped his shoulder to Myungsoo’s and glared at him.

You hesitantly dragged yourself closer to Myungsoo and bite the end of the pepero stick and your heart is beating really fast and really crazy as if it was about to jumped out of your chest in any moment. You clenched your fist tightly and you closed your eyes as you heard crunching noises and you felt that Myungsoo is getting closer.

By the time you opened your eyes, Myungsoo is right in front of your eyes and you flinched at it. You kept still from the moment it started. Myungsoo gently held your hands which by now still clenched into a tight fist and he smiled warmly at you as he took another bite and right now your nose brushed his nose already.

‘God.. God.. I hope he didn’t see my cheek is blushing and turned into pink.. Oh my God!’ You screamed loudly in your mind as Myungsoo took another bite.

Everything felt so fast and blur, Myungsoo took another bite and you swore you could felt his lips brushed your lips and then he pulled out his face and spit the left pieces of the pepero stick. Indeed, it’s a very small piece left.

You touched your lips as you still dumbfounded. “L and ~~~, 0.8cm! Wow, awesome. I thought you guys are going to kiss for real!” Minho yelled. Dongjun who just finished, glared at Myungsoo once again and gave his piece to Minho.

“Dongjun and Yejin, 3cm. Aww, too bad!” Minho yelled and the students cooed in disapproval at the length Dongjun and Yejin’s. You still stood there like an idiot, still touching your lips.

Myungsoo approached you and lean over you, “Enjoy our first kiss?” He whispered and he left you while smirking.

“What?!” You yelled at him and because of your loud voice, the other students turned their heads toward you and you just grinned sheepishly and went to the bench near the swimming pool. You didn’t care anymore about the game as you felt all of your energy had been drained because of the last two games.

“The winner for this round is Myungsoo and ~~~! Which means Team A scored 20 points while Team B is 10 points!” Minhoo cheered and welcomed by a loud cheer from your teammates.

 

They carried on with another games, but you just sat on the bench and watched them playing and laughing when it’s funny or you just dazed off. Not knowing, it’s about to sunset already as you guys had so much fun playing games. Even if you didn’t participate in the games but you really had fun since you get to see how dork is your classmates and laugh really hard because of it. Even the cool kingka, Myungsoo participate on the game and enjoyed it and laugh together with the other classmates.

To be truth, even if you had fun and you laughed hard, you couldn’t brushed off the thought when you and Myungsoo doing the pepero game. How close his face is, how his hot minty breath lingers in your nose, how handsome he is from up-close, and furthermore how his lips brushed with your lips. Again, unconsciously, you touched your lips as you sat on the beach while the others busy BBQ-ing.

“Still thinking about me?” Myungsoo sat beside you and smirked once again.

“Ugh. Why do you have to smirk all the time, huh?” You snapped him trying to divert the topic.

“What, many girls love my smirk!”

“Except me.” You stated shortly. He pouted.

“Liar!” He snapped at you. You turned your head toward him in disbelief and before you could snapped back at him, you felt someone held your wrist and pulled you up and it was Dongjun.

“Come with me.” Dongjun said in a flat tone and somehow he looked angry. You still confused at his sudden change behavior and you just voluntarily went off with him.

“Don’t just sit around and chat with that L, help us here.” Dongjun turned his head toward you and loosened his grip and gave you his warm smile. You felt at ease once you saw his warm smile, but you felt that something was off but you couldn’t figured it out. Dongjun linked his arm around your shoulder and drag you toward the grill. You just nodded and followed him voluntarily.

‘Too many things on my mind.. I might gone crazy..’ You thought as you staring at the grill.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Swaggerlicious : thank you for commenting and keep comment ;D ;*

@creaminology : wait for a huge plot, dear ;)

@angelrk : here you go! ;D

READ. LOVE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. SPREAD TO YOUR FRIENDS
THANKS FOR READING, COMMENTING, SUBSCRIBING
LOVE YOU GUYS
NO SILENT READERS :*