Chapter 37

I Like Her?! No Way!

 

Myungsoo who ignored you and talk only little to you for the past six months finally opening himself up again to you just like before you dated Dongjun. While you and Dongjun spend most of the time together since the two of you thought that you two should spend the time together until he left to America and you didn’t mind with the idea though.

But somehow you felt uneasy because you saw him literally everyday and always went out after school or just spending the night in your house or his house. You scared that you won’t get used to with him not being there for you when he go to America since you’ve become dependent to him and always wanted to see his face. But you noted to yourself to spend every time wisely and happily with him.

You just went through final exam week and today is the last exam. You excitedly entered the classroom and getting ready for the exam and couldn’t wait till it’s over. Then Minho, the class president, cleared up his throat and stand up in his chair.

“Attention, my lovely and my dearly classmates.” All heads turned their head toward him and cooed in disagreement as Minho called them lovely and dearly. You just giggled in your seat.

“Since today is the last day of the final exam and our last day before having a long term break and finally moved to second grade of high school, let’s use our class’ money to eat at a restaurant after school. How’s that sound?” Minho raised his voice so the whole class could hear well. The students yelled ‘yes’ and nodded their heads.

“Awesome! 1 hour after school at the grill restaurant near school, alright? Don’t forget to bring camera, for our cameraman.” Minho announced. In your class, there are 3 persons who always bring camera and took snapshot of the class and one of them is Myungsoo. You nudged Myungsoo who fell asleep when Minho announced it.

“Why you’re not listening!” You poked his elbow, trying to wake him up. He groaned and shifted a little bit and continued dozed off.

“Just tell me later, now I want to sleep.” He groaned and he continued dozed off and you just rolled your eyes.

 

You finished your exam and you hurriedly packed your things up and quietly leave the class and you saw Dongjun leaning against the wall waiting for you. You skipped happily toward him and hugged him instantly.

“Hooray! Finally it’s finish!” You hugged him happily and he hugged you back and chuckled at your reaction.

“Come on, let’s go home. We should get ready for the lunch party with class.” Dongjun grab you by the waist and motioned you to go with him. But then you saw Myungsoo opened the door and you remember you need to tell him about the lunch party.

“Wait for a while, oppa.” You pulled yourself out from his embrace and approached Myungsoo who’s staring at you with an unreadable gaze.

“1 hour from now, meet up at the grill restaurant and don’t forget to bring camera, our cameraman.” You winked at him jokingly. Myungsoo just nodded and walked away from you. You rolled your eyes as he being cold again toward you.

Dongjun dropped you at home and will pick you up again later to go to the restaurant together. You quickly getting ready, you washed your face and applied a natural make-up and you wore a hoodie and covered it again with a thick coat as the weather is getting colder day by day. You heard Dongjun honked his bike and you put on your boots and got out from your house and hopped on to his bike.

The two of you reached the restaurant and some of your classmates already arrived and sit in the corner of the restaurant. Because it’s daytime, the restaurant was not as packed as if it’s night so it would be more convenient for you and your classmates to be loud and laughing happily and since you all close with the owner, the owner didn’t mind either.

 

The lunch was filled with chattering and laughter and happiness but then Minho raised his hand and asked for them to pay attention. “Soooooo, I have this a very good news to us all. The principle told me that for this year and the next year our class wouldn’t be changed! Means we all get to be together again! Well, it applied to other class as well.” Minho explained and soon the restaurant was filled with a loud cheer from your table.

“Ehem. Guys, can I say something?” Dongjun raised his hand, you tilted your head in confusion.

“So yeah, I’m really sad to say this but I won’t be joining you guys next year.” He said calmly. The whole class bombarded him with tons of question.

“I’m going to America to help my father’s business. So yeah, it’s been a great year for me to be here with you guys. I will never forget you all and I’ll visit often, don’t worry. And please take care of ~~~ while I’m gone.” Dongjun winked at you jokingly, you blushed at his request and the class then cheered greasily. “Therefore, today’s lunch will be my treat! Eat again, friends!” Dongjun encouraged them to order more and continued on eating.

Along the lunch, you didn’t realize that someone was staring at you occasionally and even took a picture of you and it’s Myungsoo. He will took a photo of you secretly and then move on to took someone else’s picture so that people won’t notice it.

‘Guess, my duty is on again when he’s gone, right hyung?’ Myungsoo thought to himself as he let out a big sigh and click the camera to took a snap of you who’s smiling happily.

 

Then the lunch is finished and most of the students got home already. You, Dongjun and Myungsoo still in the restaurant along with several other students. You were on your way to the restroom inside the restaurant but then you heard someone’s voice who’s very familiar in your ears. You glanced toward the source of the voice. Your eyes went wide as you saw who it was. You ran toward your table and ducked your head down trying not to be seen by that person, but it’s too late.

“~~~?” That person called. You stopped abruptly and just stood still and thinking whether to turn your head toward them or just ran off.

“~~~?” That person called again. You couldn’t help but to turned your head toward the voice.

“Appa..” You meekly whispered. Your father was with Dongjun’s sister. Dongjun’s sister ducked her head down and shifted her gaze to the table instead of meeting you eye to eye. Soon, you felt regret for turning your head toward them. You ran toward your table but then you bumped to someone which is Dongjun.

“Ya babe, what happen?” Dongjun asked as you were shivering and tears are welled up in your eyes.

“Appa.. Your sister..” You said with sniff and trying to maintain your breath. Dongjun who heard that directly knew what had happened, he asked you to go back to the table and sat still while he took care of this.

Your father was walking fast to catch up with you but Dongjun stopped him and glared at him. “Sorry Ajusshi, I think it’s better for you to not meet ~~~.” Dongjun stated with a burning glare toward your father.

“She’s my daughter! I have the right to see her!” Your father grew impatient and trying to push Dongjun away. Unknowingly, Dongjun’s sister, HyunA was already there beside your father.

“HyunA, you better go home. Don’t you remember what I’ve told you that night?” Dongjun send a cold glare toward his sister. His sister only silent and ducked her head down.

You were sitting still on your chair and ducked your head down. Myungsoo curious at your sudden change mood, he approached you when he heard a clattered loud noises from the other corner of the restaurant. He turned his head toward the noise and he saw Dongjun with a middle-aged man and a young lady. But then Myungsoo realized who it was. He abruptly went over to you and pulled you into his embrace.

“Don’t look. Stay still.” Myungsoo buried your face to his chest and brushing your head to calm yourself while there’s a loud commotion in the other corner of the restaurant. You shivered at the yelling and loud shouting that made you snuggled more to Myungsoo’s chest.