Chapter 53

I Like Her?! No Way!

 

Few days had passed since the creepy incident. And it’s the week of the final exam. You’re anxious about the exam, you studied hard and you’re pretty sure that you can nail it off but still you couldn’t help but to feel anxious. You were on the rooftop by yourself waiting for the lunch break over and continued with the second exam of the day.

You were thinking about your relationship with Myungsoo. Clearly, both of you knew already that both of you liked each other but he never officially asked you to be his girlfriend so you take that as you’re not his girlfriend. You were wondering when is he going to ask you or even he’ll never ask you.

Until now, you and Myungsoo still like usual, studying together and laughed and joking with each other just like usual. That’s why you’re confused with your relationship with him. Your thoughts were disturbed with the loud clattering noise from behind. You turned your head back and you saw Myungsoo picked up a broom which fell off because he nudged it off.

“What are you doing here?” You asked him with a warm smile on your face.

“Looking for a fresh air.” He sat beside you and stretch his arms wide open.

“Tomorrow is the last day of the exam! Excited?” He asked you. You nodded happily.

“After that we will have our graduation, awesome. I can’t wait to graduate!” Myungsoo stated with a huge grin on his face.

“This Saturday, let’s celebrate! We have the graduation on Friday right? So, you’re free on Saturday?” Myungsoo tilted his head to get a clearer view of your face.

“Hmm, I guess I’m free. Where are we going?”

“Secret!” Myungsoo poked your cheek and he ran off. You brushed your cheek while blushing and started to chase him back to your class.

 

Finally, it’s the graduation day. You’re wearing the graduation robes and sat on your designated chair on the hall anxiously. Waiting for your name to be called and that’s the cue for you to walked to the front and headed to the stage and received the medal and the certificate indicating that you’re graduating.

You’re happy with your exam’s results. You nailed it off pretty well, all those hardwork from your studying was paid off really well. Then you heard your name called by the principal. You walked to the front stiffly and muttering to yourself to not fall down and embarrassed yourself.

You received the medal and the certificate without fall off and landed back to your seat safe and sound. Then Minho was chosen to be the representative and giving his speech. At the last sentence of the speech, Minho asked to all the students to rise and throw the hat to the sky together.

You’ve always wanted to throw the graduation hat and now is the chance. All students cheered on and threw the hat happily. Finally, you’re no longer a high school student!

Myungsoo approached you, “Congrats! And don’t forget tomorrow, our date!” He winked at you and dashed off toward his friends and left you dumbfounded there.

“Date?” You mumbled to yourself while you’re blushing hard.

 

Finally, it’s Saturday. Myungsoo had informed you beforehand that he’ll picked you up on 7pm. It’s still 6pm and you’re getting ready already by now. You applied some make-up but not too thick. Indeed, time flies when you’re getting ready to go out. You heard your phone was ringing and you saw there’s a new message.

 

When you’re ready, go to the park near your house ;)

                                               - Myungsoo

 

You furrowed your eyebrow in confusion. “So, he’s not going to pick me up? Damn you, Myungsoo oppa.” You groaned. You grabbed your purse and headed outside and not to forget to lock the door.

You were surprised to see small candles in a small glass at your doorway both at right side and left side along way until to the road. You were confused yet you figured that it’s Myungsoo who did this. The road from your house to the park was filled with the candles at the right side and left side, like a path to the park.

Once you reached the park, the park was really dark. Usually the park’s lamps always on during night. You stepped forward once again, and that’s when suddenly the park became really bright.

You could see the trees around the park was shining because there’s lamp like those on the Christmas tree circling around the tree, each tree on the park. And there’s a lot of candles like the ones in the sideways of the road around the bench and the swings, you were wondering how come you didn’t noticed those candles when you reached the park.

Then beside the swings you can see there’s a table clothed in a white cloth and two chairs and you could see there’s food and wine on top of the table. Then you caught a glimpse of figure sat on the bench and you heard a guitar string was played.

You made your way toward the bench and now you could see crystal clear whom it was. It’s Myungsoo who’s holding a guitar and he’s the one who made the guitar string just now.

Then slowly Myungsoo started to stringed the guitar and a sweet acoustic melody was echoing in the park and his unique soft voice blended as one with the guitar melody.

 

Leave it to me, I’ll melt your heart

Leave it to me, I’ll wet your heart

I’ll be the wind blowing by your side

Leave it to me, that way I’ll give it to you

Leave it to me, I’ll cherish you like a gem

Let’s walk together to enlighten this world

Sometimes I argue like a child

Light up your eyes and take a deep breath

Now I’m different, be trapped by my smile

Now, hold me in my arms so we won’t be separated

                                                          (Entrust – Infinite)

 

Tears welled up in your eyes as you heard the lyrics really well and Myungsoo’s voice combined with the guitar string was too perfect for you now. With that he finished the small song he had prepared. He put the guitar beside him and he stood up and approached you.

“Yah, don’t cry.” That’s what he said first to you. You slightly punched his chest and trying so hard to held back the tears from flowing out.

“I’m too happy. Bad you.” You mumbled softly.

He pulled you into his embrace and he caress your hair softly as you buried your face to his chest and his smell was intoxicating and warmed you up.

“Do you like the candles along the way from your home to the park and how I set up the park?” Myungsoo buried his face to your hair and leaned his chin on your shoulder and whispered softly.

“I love it! Oh my God, I’m trembling right now.” You chuckled in his embrace.

“How’s the song?” Myungsoo asked you again.

“Would please stop asking each things? Silly you. I love everything. Everything is perfect. Including you.” You told him and blushed madly and buried your face even more.

“Hungry? Let’s eat before the food gets cold.” Myungsoo pulled you out of his embrace. He motioned you to the table and pulled out the chair for you. Both of you eat while chatting and joking happily. When both of you finished eating. Myungsoo grabbed the guitar from the bench and started to play another song.

“I’m going to play a medley song, listen well.” He said as he sat on the bench. You just stood there in front of him waiting for him to start singing.

 

I’ll be forever thankful for meeting you

Did you know that my heart

Without any hesitation nor fear had chosen you

That’s why I love you so

                      (Propose – Kangta)

 

Through you I knew love and believed love

Through you I believe and dream about love

I love you, oh thank you I learned about love

I love you oh thank you

There's nothing in the world better than you

Your love, there's no bigger present than that

Always being next to me, that's enough

I want you so I love you so Thank You

                                  (I love u, oh thank you – MC Mong)

 

I want to give you (my everything)

I want to feel (your heart)

Everything that others do I want to share with you

My heart is too hasty and narrow-minded, I feel anxious, I feel nervous

That everything will disappear

I am worried

For making me laugh (like a child)

For making me cry (like a fool)

For making me feel this flutter in my heart once again

For allowing me to trust you, for being a strength to me

When I open my eyes the first word I want to say is

Thank you so much

For being here by my side, for letting me dream

For being you who gives “US” as a present

I love you

                                  (Like A Child – Kim Dong Ryul)

 

With that he ended the song. You’re crying really hard by now. You didn’t care that all of your makeup was smeared all over your face already. Myungsoo then approached you and pulled you in his embrace again.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” He whispered to your ear softly. Your knees began wobbly and you hugged him tighter to support your body.

“Yes!” You yelled between your sobbing. Then slowly he cupped your cheek and leaned closer and touch your lips with his lips and you two melting in the kiss.

“I love you, ~~~. Never thought I would fall in love with you. I used to said that there’s no way I will like you or even in love with you. But here I am, karma bites me. I love you so much.” Myungsoo spoke softly to you.

“I love you too…” 

THE END

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@luckilife: Glad that I can make you shaking ;;) comment for the last chapter! :*

@TeaMinT: LOLLLLL x) keep commenting for the last chapter! :*

@arianne_luv_minho: yes he issssss :3 comment for the last chapter! :*

@dindaAS: unfortunately he won't come back, he passed away, remember? :3 comment for the last chapter! :*

@kyumee68: you cried? Oh wowwww :') i feel honored really :') comment for the last chapter :*

@ilovemilk: yeah the end! I don't think there will be sequel :( :( sorry :( comment for the last chapter! :*

@Wings1991: lol he's not ;) comment for the last chapter! :*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FINALLY IT ENDED! OH MY GOSH. CAN'T BELIEVE IT THAT I'LL BE ABLE TO FINISH THIS FANFIC

AND SERIOUSLY GUYS, YOUR COMMENTS ARE MY MOTIVES TO KEEP UPDATING THIS FANFIC :')

I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS :')

I'M GLAD THAT I EVEN MADE YOU CRY :')

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH :*

 

THANKS FOR READING!

READ. LOVE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. SPREAD IT TO YOUR FRIENDS!

NO SILENT READERS, PLEASE. PLEASE COMMENT FOR THE FINAL CHAPTER

ME LOVE YOU GUYS. SERIOUSLY. TONS OF LOVE FOR MY LOYAL READERS<3

 

I'm going to put a bonus chapter, explaining things ;)