Chapter 2 - I'm jealous.

A Story of Us.

Photobucket

>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>

036698.jpg

*Your POV*

Jay sat directly opposite me and I kept looking at him every few minutes. He wore his white beanie and kept laughing at his friends jokes. I kept smiling and talked to Jaynisah who's sitting beside me to lessen the awkwardness. Few minutes later, a guy whom I find so familiar came. He glared at me and sat beside Jay. I realized later, it was Jonghyun. That annoying tall guy.

I cared less about him and tried to pretend I didn't saw him when I did. Jay's smile captured my attention and I couldn't resist myself and I looked at him. What I didn't realize was my 'look' turned to a 'stare' and that 'stare' gained myself another 'stare' from another guy. It was him. That dinosaur.

I stood up and told my friends to get going because it's time for class. HA! That should stop Jonghyun from staring too much. I haven't gotten back at him at what he did the other day. Letting him off is way too easy for him. Well, since I'm nice, I shall let him off. I went to class and started listening to those teachers' boring theories.

It was lunch time and I went for my break. Decided to go and grab some drinks but stupid Jonghyun's in front of me. He was talking to Jay who was on the other stall. I saw some spaces in between and I sneakily sneaked in and cut the queue. I pretended nothing had happened.

*Jonghyun's POV*

I was talking to Jay and about to buy my drinks when suddenly, this girl appeared in front of me. I tapped her shoulders and say, "excuse me, do you know, cutting queue is not acceptable? Especially when it comes to you?" She turned at me and gave me her innocent smile and turned back and bought her drinks. She smirked at me as she left. Is this her revenge?

*Jay's POV*

I was talking to Jonghyun when I saw this junior of mine sneakily cut the queue. Hahaha, I have no idea why, she seems, adorable! I chose to keep quiet when she did that. I have the sudden urge to get to know her. I know I've met her somewhere but my brain wouldn't let me think properly. I paid for my food and went off to find my seat.

"Aigoo, math tutorial after this. What's life?! And worst still, heard we have to combine lessons with our juniors! Whatttt~" I talked to myself.
"lol yeah, that's worst. But who knows., it might be a blessing in disguise." Jonghyun scared me from behind. "Yah, have you been eavesdropping on me?!" I scolded him. "Jay, if you wanna talk to yourself, you gotta lower down your voice. You were too loud just now. Am I so low to do that?" he replied me. I started to scratch my head and tried to hid my embarrassed face.

------Math Tutorial------

*Erly's POV*

For some reason or another, I don't feel like going to for Math tutorial. But since I'm here. Well, let's just stay here. Exam's coming, I gotta work hard.
I don't wanna fail my math for idontknowhowmanytimes. The teacher's here. She announced we're gonna combine class. Ahh, seriously?

*Jaynisah's POV*
The teacher announced there's gonna be a bunch of seniors coming in for a combine class. Waittt. I don't want! I see Erly and Hayley staring at me. I looked at them and said, "look, like I wish they'd be here. I don't want our seats...." Just before I could end my sentence, the teacher interrupted me by saying, " I'm gonna change your seats. Everyone of you are gonna be sitting according to my arrangement and no, no bargains."

"Bulls. That's what I was gonna say. I don't want our seats to be changed. "

--------Minutes later--------

*Jay's POV*

So, here we go. I walked in with Jonghyun but nobody were looking at us! How could this be.. They were looking at Chunji. The new guy in my class. Okay, that . How could you guys not see me?! I looked around and saw that girl. The girl who cut Jjong's queue. Really wish I could sit next to her.

chunji.png

*Your POV*

Seniors came in, I saw Jay... and Jonghyun. Almost every girl in my class, including Jaynisah and EXCLUDING Hayley and Erly were looking at the new guy behind. Oh yes, he's a kpop star after all. No surprise if everyone were fangirling over him. I was hoping that I would sit beside Jay but the teacher totally dashed my hopes. She announced I had to sit beside Jonghyun while Jay, beside Erly. Obviously, Jaynisah was freaking happy when Chunji sat next to her. Hayley sat with the diva, Key. Wasn't sure but she seems to be attracted to Almighty Key. I stared at Jay and saw how he gets along with Erly fast. I became jealous. Jonghyun tapped me when he saw me spacing out. I was shocked till I almost fell off my seat. That dinosaur.