Chapter 30

A Story of Us.

Jonghyun's POV*
"I gotta find a way out." I mumbled to myself. I tried to look around for ways to climb my way out. There's a window but.... it's too high...

*Your POV*
"*insert your name*-ah, it's time. We should get going." I turned my head when I heard that voice. It was Erly! I stood up immediately and gave her a big hug. "YahYahYah, I'm suffocating!" she said as she tried to breathe in some oxygen. I showed her a cute face I could ever make and said sorry.

"Tsk. Stop that. It's not cute. It's your wedding today, growwww upppp." I pouted as she said that.

"Fine. Why are you late anyway?"

"Oh. Traffic jam. hehe. Sorry. At least I'm not that late to miss a good show!"

"A good show?" I raised my one of my eyebrows, curious.

"Nothing. Let's go. We're late." she held my hand and guide me to the place both me and Jay are getting married at. Hayley guided Jaynisah slowly.

*Jay's POV*
I stood near a door, breathing nervously. I wanted this to be a memorable day for her. Andrew tapped me at the back and told me not to be nervous. The thing is, how can I NOT be nervous? I'm getting married for the FIRST time and the LAST time. "Aren't you nervous when you got married to Jackie?" I asked him.

"I was but when I saw her in her wedding dress, about to exchange rings with me, my nervousness turned to happiness. Everyone else was invicible except for her. She was shin-" I cut him off.

"Okay, stop. I'm starting to get goosebumps." I chuckled. I asked Andrew and Daniel to help me out as I definitely have a suprise for her later on.

*Your POV* As I was about to enter the place, someone came towards me with a letter on his hand.

"Hello, are you *insert your name*?" he asked. I nodded. He handed me the letter on his hand and said, "I was supposed to deliver this letter to your house but your neighbour said that you're moving soon and you're getting married so I decided to come here and give it to you. This looks important. Here."

I thanked him and he went off. I opened the the envelope and the first thing I saw was a photo of my parents smiling. They wrote a letter for me.

*Insert your name*-ah,

Both of us are really sorry that we're unable to attend this important day. You might hate us for not coming but we love you very much. Look inside the envelope. You probably missed out something other the picture. That's our gift to you and that, you have to keep it really safe with you as that's our family most valued treasure. Though our body isn't there, we're definitely excited that you're finally getting married. Come back home as soon as possible with Jay but... include a baby too ^_^ Goodbye.

Love, Your Parents.'

I smiled as soon as I read the letter. I understand that they can't come as Dad's afraid to ride on an aeroplane. I found a necklace with a 'star' engraved on it. I held back my tears of joy and Hayley asked whether I'm ready or not. I nodded and she opened the door slowly.

Everyone present clapped as soon as I made my way in. Suddenly, Jay held my hands and guided me to sit. I was really blur.

*Jay's POV*

I grabbed the mic and started to speak. "This seems surprising, isn't it? I've never been this nervous to perform before as previously, I performed for my fans. This time round, it's for the person who I'm going to spend the rest of my life with." I said nervously. "So right now, I'm going to perform the song I did, with her on my mind. It's called 'Star'. " I got ready in a few seconds and the music started to play. Andrew and Daniel started dancing and I tried to focus more on her.

I'll say it, I love you. I will do everything, you, just say the words. They know I'm Jay Park, they also know you, so what? I love you, I love you.

Whenever I see you, I still get a rush. I am still curious about you. A star but a touchable star, baby you are my star.

As soon as I ended singing the last verse of the song, I knelt down in front of her. I raised my right hand and made the vow right in front of her. *Your POV* I was really speechless when Jay did these in front of me. "*insert your name*, do you accept to be Jay Park's wife?" he asked. This was more like a proposal than getting married. I was about to answer when...

*Erly's POV* "STOP." I shouted. Acting all sad, is really my profession. I walked towards them and said, "I'm pregnant." *insert your name* stood up and smiled widely. "That's g-" I cut her off by saying "with Jay's child." causing everyone's eyes to widen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi. I'm superb sorry that I haven't been updating. I have way too much work in real life for me to handle. Hence, I'm late to update. No matter how late am I, I promise, I will finish this fanfic and my other fanfic. This fanfic is definitely finishing soon. :) Comment a lot. AND, CONGRATULATIONS JAY FOR GETTING NO.1 SPOT IN MUSIC BANK WITH "KNOW YOUR NAME"!! :D