Chapter 3 - Finally, your name.

A Story of Us.

2e2quzn.pngPhotobucket

*Jonghyun's POV* 
Ohh yes, the teacher let me sit beside her! This time round, I'll definitely get her name. I sat beside her, but she totally ignored me as if I'm some kind of stranger. -.-" I tried to catch her attention but man, I failed. She ignored the hottest guy in school! I saw her looking at Jay or was it Chunji? I tapped her shoulders and she got shocked by me that she almost fell on to the ground. Ha ha ha. That's for ignoring me and for cutting my queue! 

I pretended to be nice and said, " are you alright? You look so ..." I stopped for awhile when I saw her facing me. " I look like what?" she asked. "nothing," I smirked. 

" Oh hey, there's something on your face. Let me clean it for you." I moved closer to her and took out the thing that's on her face. Her scent of perfume smells nicer than the other day. Wonder what she used...

*Jay's POV* 

Jonghyun went closer to her and for some reason, I started becoming jealous. It's impossible for me to get jealous of this. I'm Jay after all. I can get any girl I  want with this face I have and my hot body too. The girl beside me tapped my shoulders. I forgot that she was beside me. 

*Erly's POV* 

Why does this feel so awkward? He's right beside me! The guy whom I'm crushing on is beside me! Right, he doesn't know I'm crushing on him neither *insert your name*. He's looking somewhere else. Before I could see who he was looking at, the teacher told us to start our work. We're divided into pairs so that the seniors could teach us something. Well, easy said, they became our tutor. I tapped on his shoulder and he turned to me. He apologized for ignoring me earlier. 

He took out his hands and shook hands with me. "Hi, my name's Jay. Well, if you don't know, I'm the best at dancing. What's yours?" He smiled as he said that. My heart sank a little inside when I saw that. His smile was so cute, his skin IS flawless like what others say. 
" M..my..yyy..my na..name is...is..is...Er...Erly." ooohhh, damnnn. I stuttered, in front of him! 

"hahaha, you're cute." he said as he started tutoring me. He said I'm cute! I felt myself blushing. 

*Your POV* 
I can't believe myself. I'm stuck with a senior who's supposedly be teaching me. This guy, did the opposite. He was playing around like a monkey. It's bad enough that I'm calling him a dinosaur secretly, and now he's acting like monkey. He sure deserves an award specially from me. The teacher saw what he was doing and scolded him. HA HA HA, serve you right. He finally quieten down and started tutoring me. Maybe, not. He was doodling.

The teacher walked past our table and saw what he did. "Kim Jonghyun! You should be teaching *insert your name* and not doodling! Be serious would you?. Call yourself a senior." the teacher shouted at him. He totally didn't cared. Fine, I'm studying alone. 

*Jonghyun's POV* 
hehe, did the teacher just scolded me? xD Well, it's a good thing. Through this, I found out her name. I'm so smart :p 

"Yah, Jonghyun-ah, be seriousss~ I'm gonna kill you if you're not." Jay shouted at me. That's surprising. Whose side is he on? He looked so serious.. Sigh, I turned to Key and he seemed to be having fun with Hayley. This lesson's boring. I'm getting sleepy. Seeing *insert your name* studying seriously, I stared at her face and fell asleep instantly. 

*Jay's POV* 
The teacher's shout shocked me somehow and I looked up. She was shouting at Jonghyun. She seemed to mention that girl's name. ahh, so that's her name. Interesting name. 

*Jaynisah's POV*
Awesomeness. I'm sitting beside a kpop star! Chunji is his name? He's cute. He looked around looking blur and kept sticking out his tongue. ahhh, what's he doing? He sat beside me and started to chat with me. He gave me his brightest smile and acted cute in front of me. Wait, he needn't act, he is cute. :P

chunji1.gif

-------------Lesson ended--------------

*Jonghyun's POV* 
I walked out with Jay like usual but Key wanted to talk. I told Jay to wait for awhile while I talk to him. He asked me to join him and Chunji this Saturday for a horror movie with juniors. He asked me to bring Jay along. He didn't dare to ask him because Jay's behaviour earlier shocked him somehow. 
" Oh yeah, what were you doing just now? Refusing to teach your junior? Though your academic isn't that good, it's impossible for you not to know their math standard." 

Jonghyun33.gif

I started laughing when I heard that. I just nod at him and told him I'll be there with Jay this Saturday for an interesting day with her.. Yes, her. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - Hoping you guys would comment though ^^ That way, I'll know if you guys enjoyed it or not. Some characters may not appear much, but they'll appear here and there (: