Chapter 16 - Reunion?

A Story of Us.

Photobucket

>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>

Jay Park

*Jay's POV*

I walked towards him and tapped him from behind. He looked at me and wanted to leave. "Let's talk." I said. He finally stopped walking and sat beside me. "Fine. Let's settle this once and for all." he said. After a few minutes of silence, I finally broke the silence. 

Me: So, I saw you earlier. Right in front of her house. 
JH: Yeah and?
Me: I don't remember you telling me that you liked her before.
JH: Even if I were to tell you ever since school back then, would you even give her  to me? I'm sure you'd notice that as much as I'm a casanova, this is the first time I hung around a girl for so long right? 
Me: Do you really like her so much? You do know that I like her more than anything right? You do know that I'll protect her no matter what.
JH: And so?
Me: Even if you like her, shouldn't we still be friends? It's suffocating for me to ignore you each time I see you. Can't we just be friends like before? 

I really want him back as my best friend. Girlfriend is one thing, best friend is one thing. I thought he was going to say no but instead, he held out his hand, asking for a handshake. "Fine. Let's stop this enmity. " he said. I felt relieved. That's one thing but suddenly, he pulled part of my clothes and said with his furious expression, "This sounds common but really, I won't let you off if you ever hurt her even one second!"

I was kind of shock. I just nodded and we went back home together. The next few days were just normal except it seems awkward whenever *insert your name* and Jonghyun sees each other. That night still lingered around my mind. 

*Erly POV*

It's been a few days ever since the day I saw a few of my friends. I don't feel like meeting  them anymore. Probably because of that day.. I shall just get a temporary job while searching for other better jobs. That's it. Someone's hiring at a restaurant. Hopefully no one I knew would go there. Especially Jay and *insert your name*. I should just let them be together right? That's it. Just like that . 

--------------A few days later-----------------

*Key's POV* 
Finally, everyone's back to normal! We're going to have a small gathering at a restaurant! Someone seems to be missing from all the fun. ohh, ERLY! That's it. Where has she been? Well, we lost touch with her since forever. Hayley seems to be missing her. Aww, it saddens my heart to see her this way. 

Tonight, 7pm. The first time ever we're going to eat together ever since...forever. lol. 

------------------------------- At the Restaurant. -------------------------------

*No one's POV* 
Everyone finally arrived. Chunji, Jaynisah, Key, Hayley, *insert your name*, Jay and Jonghyun. Erly was working on that day. She was on the toilet when they arrived. "Hey guys, I found a place. Come up!" Jay said. Everyone climb up the stairs, slowly. There wasn't many people there so not many people recognised the four celebrities. 

Jay Park


*Your POV*
I was the second last to go up. Jonghyun's behind me. I felt a little awkward after the little 'talk' we had the other day. I was walking up the stairs when suddenly, I missed a step. I lost my balance and almost fell. Someone caught me. Phew.... Wait, someone caught me? I opened my eyes slowly and saw Jonghyun. His face were a few cm away from me just like the other time. My heart started beating fast. Wait no, my heart should beat fast when I saw Jay! 

He finally let go of me and we coughed awkwardly. Finally, we sat together. This is how we sit, Jay at the left side, beside me. Jaynisah beside me with Chunji on her right side. Key sitting beside Hayley in front of Chunji. lastly, Jonghyun in front of.... me beside Hayley. Can today get even more awkward? A waitress came and asked what do we want to order. I look up and shouted, "Erly?!"

*Erly's POV* 
I walked upstairs with the cloths with me. I could barely see where I'm going. Finally, a colleague helped me to get rid of some with conditions that I have to take orders the people behind me. I agreed without seeing who was it. I turned around with the order list and suddenly, I heard someone shouting my name. "Erly?! "  I put down the order list and take a deeper look at the person who's ordering. 

Oh . ALL OF THEM are my friends. "ah-ah-ah, h-h-h-hi.. What ar-a-r-are y-y-y-you guys doing here?" I stuttered. Screw this. Hayley stood up and came over to me and hugged me. "Where did you go all  these while? I miss you~" she said. "Yeah, I miss you guys too. Tell me what you want. I have to get back to work soon. hehe." I said. I saw Jay, he smiled at me. I have no idea what to say. He's making me like him more than I used to.

I walked away hurriedly after I took their order. Then slowly, I delivered the food to them. "Enjoy your food! I'll catch up with you guys another day. I have to work now!" I said, smiling. They all nodded and started eating. Pheww. Luckily I said that before any of them could even asked me to stay.

*Jonghyun's POV*

She's right in front of me. There are times whereby we made eye contact with each other. The part when she fell on my arms, is seriously making me hurt even more. When I saw her face earlier, it kind of remind me of the first time we met which was before class. Her face. ahh. Stop it. Ah, Jay went off to answer a call.

I took the chopsticks on the table and wanted to grab some food but what a coincidence. Her chopsticks landed at the same food too. We looked at each other and both of us let go at the same time. Luckily nobody saw that, right? Finally, we had finished eating. I need some tissues. hmm, ah, there's some.

I wanted to grab one but instead, I grabbed someone's hand. Ouwhhhh. I looked up and saw *insert your name* looking at me. It's her hand! I let go of my hand and let her grab some tissues before myself. Suddenly, she wanted to go to the washroom. Well, alright.  A call came. I stood up and answered my call outside the washroom.

As soon as I ended my call, she came out. I grabbed her hands and said,  "For how long are we going to avoid each other? You do know this is not a solution. We see each other almost every week. Don't you know how awkward it is?" She left without saying anything. 

I went back to my seat and continued chatting. 

*Jay's POV*

Ahh, they came back together. That's suspicious. "Oh hey, since we've met Erly, and both of you are back together as good friends again, isn't this called a reunion?" Chunji said. Reunion? I guess...