Final Chapter.

A Story of Us.

To those who are curious on what happened to Erly, here we gooooo~ 

A few months ago, 

"Who they think they were? The Queen of England or something?" Erly said as she tried to walk away as fast as she could. She knew she had to do something to protect herself. She can't let herself go in shame but the fact that she knew Jonghyun wasn't going to let her off for kidnapping him, she had to go as far as possible. Hence, Erly decided to go overseas to hide away from everyone. 

"Fake a passport right now and get me a ticket to anywhere! So long as I get to get away from this damn place." she shouted through the phone. She never wanted to admit defeat.

Jonghyun, on the other hand, had no intention on exposing Erly yet. He had totally no mood to bother about that yet but instead, find ways to mend his broken heart. Erly thought she was safe as no one came to do anything yet. 

"That's it. I'm going to get my revenge someday. Just wait." she thought to herself. There she was, sitting beside strangers with her shades on. Although she was greeted by the strangers politely, she didn't even bother to greet back. She was being arrogant. 

She gradually fell asleep on her seat. Just then, the airplane was shaking really bad.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE, PLEASE DO NOT PANIC. WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT EVERYONE WILL LAND SAFE-" the announcement was cut off just like that. 

Awoke by the noise made by the passengers, Erly started to panic. "WHAT IS THIS? WHY IS THE AEROPLANE SHAKING? SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE." she started screaming for help as she unlock her seat belt.

"I can't die just like this. No, just no. I have to get my revenge." she  thought to herself. Just as she was about to think of something, the aeroplane started to get out of control. Those who left their seatbelt unlocked, were all over the place. 

Just like that, the airplane crashed and exploded. No one survived, not even Erly. Nobody, includes her previously good friends knew she died this way because the records in it showed that nobody by the name of Erly even board the plane.