Chapter 18 - I'm a fool whenever I'm with you.

A Story of Us.

Photobucket

>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>

shinee,onew,key,jonghyun,taemin,minho,yoogeun

*Key's POV*
"Aigoo, we're so cute. Especially ME!" I said, totally emphasizing on the word, "ME". I'm always cute. Hahaha, I was looking at the photo when suddenly Onew hyung started talking. "Where's Jonghyun?"

Right, where is he? Why is he taking so long? "I thought he went out to buy food?" I said, not bothering too much. "I know he is, but isn't it a bit too late? It's 11pm now.. Isn't the place he's going, already closed?" Onew continued. Right, that's a bit too late.

"Why don't we call Jay? Maybe he knows." I said. I dialled Jay's number and he doesn't know too. That's weird..ah right. We should call Jonghyun's phone. Okay, that was a dumb move. He left his phone at home. T_T

An hour later, someone knocked on our door. It was Jay. "Guys, did you see *insert your name*? She's missing, TOO!" he said. "WHAT?!" We all said in unison.

So, both of them are missing. Are they dating? Impossible, right?

*Jay's POV*
This is getting a little suspicious. Why are they missing at the same time?! Coincidence?! Or are they dating?! Then what does that make me? "Yahyahyah, why don't we call Hayley or Jaynisah. They might know!" I said.

"Ah right, I forgot. Onew hyung, help me call Chunji." Key said. I kept walking back and forth making Taemin dizzy. "Hyung, just sit down. You're making me dizzy. I'm sure both of them are fine." he said. I walked slowly to the couch and sat down while shaking my legs. Right. I ALWAYS shake my legs whenever I'm nervous...

Cool, none of them knew where both of them went. Instead, they went over to Shinee's dorm and waited too. Someone's missing. THAT'S IT. ERLY! I called her and asked her to come over.

*Erly's POV*
I came over to Shinee's dorm as Jay told me too. Why? I felt nervous when he called me. I knocked on the door and one of the member opened the door. If I'm not wrong, this guy's name is Minho? Ahhh, yes.

"Erly, do you know where's *insert your name*?!" Hayley asked. Weird, why are they asking me all this? " No, why?" I replied. "She and Jonghyun's missing." Chunji replied to my question as he scratches his head.

"WWWWHAT?! I shouldn't have let her went home alone... She was with me earlier but I left something at work so I couldn't accompany her home.." I said, softly. Suddenly, Jay came to me, holding both my shoulders and shook me. "WHY DID YOU LEAVE HER ALONE?!" Jay shouted. He sounded angry. I could feel myself about to cry.

Chunji and Key pulled him away from me and I went to the kitchen with Hayley and Jaynisah. Cool, third time meeting Jay after I came back, this is what I get?! But where's *insert your name*?

*No one's POV*
Everyone waited patiently. Suddenly, a call came. Jay picked up and it was G.O on the other line. They used the loudspeaker for everyone to hear. "DON'T HURT HER!" Jay shouted on the telephone. "Her? How about another He?" G.O said, together with his evil laughter.

"He? You mean, JONGHYUN?!" Onew shouted. "That's right Onew. Jonghyun. This fool thought he could run away from me." G.O replied. "That's all you should know. Goodbye for now. OH, you guys should know by now, in this game, no police are allowed to enter." he continued. He hung up the call soon after.

*Jay's POV*
He must be aiming it at me. I can't just do anything. Seeing both my best friend and my lover being hurt by a psycho, nonono.

*Your POV*
I opened my eyes slowly. My hands were hurting. I felt someone on my shoulders. I turned slowly to see who was it. It was Jonghyun. What is he doing here? I tried to remember what happened yesterday. Right, I was kidnapped by G.O. I don't remember seeing Jonghyun.

My right hand were tied together with Jonghyun's left hand. Both other hands of ours, were tied at the pole beside us respectively. New style to tie somone up? I guess. I whispered softly trying to wake Jonghyun up. He's finally waking up, slowly.

He sat up properly and looked at me blankly. "What are we doing here?" he asked. "We're being kidnapped, fool! Why were you here?" I asked back. He looked at me, trying to remember what happened and said, "I heard someone shouting my name yesterday. I decided to chase the van where I saw you in and then tried to untie your rope but someone hit me from the back and kaboooom, I'm here."

This guy, trying to be funny even though he's being tied up. He heard my shouting? But it was so soft.. I tried to find ways to untie but it made my rope tighter.

"*insert your name*-ah, did you shout out my name last night? I was somewhere far... But I could hear your voice in my head." he said. I was shocked at what he said. "No.. I didn't.. Thanks for saving me anyways." I lied.

"I wanted to know if you... ever liked me." he continued. "No." I replied instantly without thinking. "Not even once?" he asked again. I thought for a while before giving an answer. "No, I don't. Stop saying a-a-all these a-a-and think of a way to escape." I stuttered. Darn it.

He tried to move an inch but suddenly, someone came. "Where do you think you're going?" G.O said. He started talking to us like what always happens on tv. Ughhh. "LET US GO." Jonghyun shouted. "Why should I? You came here on your own right? I should just grant your wish and keep you here too with her. Isn't it good to have a company with you?" G.O said, smirking as he took a chair and sat in front of us.

They brought us food after an hour. They fed us. What the. Jonghyun refused to eat. G.O forced him to. He opened up Jonghyun's mouth and forced him to eat up the food that was put inside his mouth. Jonghyun spat the food on him. That made him angry. He untied both our ropes.

Two guys were holding on to Jonghyun while me? Only a guy holding on to me. G.O slapped me in front of Jonghyun. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HIT ME IF YOU WANT. DON'T HIT HER." Jonghyun shouted.

G.O put his hands on my cheeks and hit it gently while saying, "Does it pain your heart seeing me hitting her? You love her too? Interesting. Here's a show for you." He turned and slapped me one more time. That hurts, a lot. Doesn't he have an image to protect?!

"Is that all you can do? Slapping womens? Let me tell you, you're worse than those animals." I said, spitting at him. I received another slap right away. "You're courting your own death. You said I'm worse than an animal?! Don't make me do anything worse." he said, getting near to my face. I could feel his breath. I glared at him.

"Let her go. You can do anything to me just let her go!" Jonghyun begged. G.O turned and say, "You're willing to die for her?" He nodded. What was he thinking?! Why is he risking his life for someone who has hurt him many times and for someone who don't love him? Do I?

G.O started beating him up like crazy. I shouted for help and asking him to stop but he didn't. The dumb guy who.held on to me was holding me to tightly. I could see Jonghyun starting to bleed. My heart was aching badly and I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks.

I bite the guy's hand and kicked him badly. I ran to him and stopped G.O from beating Jonghyun. He finally stopped. Jonghyun fell right after they let go of him. I went to him and hugged him

Jonghyun,SHINee

"You're such a silly fool." I said as my tears fell on his face. "I'm a fool, whenever I'm with you." he said weakly.

>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>

A/N: Sorry for not updating. My mood went down a little these days plus I'm sick. I don't know if this is long. Just, enjoy (: Felt sorry for making G.O evil... I couldn't think of anyone else. Hehehe.