Chapter 20.

A Story of Us.

Photobucket

*Chunji's POV*
The police finally arrived! They surrounded the whole place and were getting ready to capture them. I looked at Key and asked, "Do you think we're doing the right thing? I have a feeling that Jay's going to kill us if he knows about it."

"To be honest, I am scared too. But,"

"what?"

"we have to save them no matter what. The two of us can't fight well you know!"

"ohhh... right...."

*Jay's POV*
They finally brought the both of them. Jonghyun really looked sick. *insert your name* looks even thinner than before..

"Can you release them now?" I asked G.O.

"Actually, nooo. I haven't had my fun. I would like to see your expression when your girl's hurting." He went over to her and grabbed her by the hands. He immediately slapped her.

"YAAAAAAH, DON'T LAY YOUR DIRTY HANDS ON HER."

"Oh really? What if I were to slap her once more?" He slapped her once again.

I got up and gave him a punch. Two guys immediately pull me away. G.O took out a knife and placed it on her neck. That made me seriously nervous.

"Don't act rash. It can kill. You're a celebrity. Don't ruin your image!"

"Celebrity? Do I look like I care? Nothing is fun than seeing you in pain."

*Jonghyun's POV*
"Let her go. I'll exchange my life in return." I said, weakly.

"Are you sure?" G.O asked.

I could see *insert your name* shaking her head. Let this be the last thing I'm doing for her before I go. I nodded.

*Your POV*
What is this guy thinking he's doing?! I shook my head many times, can't he see it?

They exchanged me with Jonghyun. Suddenly, police came barging in. That shocked me.

"Hands up! You're surrounded, let go of your weapon!" one of the police officer said.

"PARK JAEBEOM, I TOLD YOU ONCE YOU CALLED THE POLICE, THE GAME IS OVER." G.O shouted.

"Don't come near or I'll hurt him!" he continued.

His 'dogs' were handcuffed except for him. I walked over to him slowly though I saw what he's doing.

"Don't come near, it's dangerous. JUST KILL ME IF YOU WANT TO." Jonghyun shouted.

"No, I don't care. G.O, even if you want to kill Jonghyun, kill me too." I said.

"What is this? Romance movie? Touching scene? Whaaat? Tell you something, I have no intention to kill anyone." He said.

"Then, why are you holding a knife?"

"Can't I just scare him?" he smirks.

"G.O-ssi, let down your weapon now. You have nowhere to go." the police officer ordered while pointing the gun at him.

He laughed in an evil manner. He let go of Jonghyun and runs towards me. He was about to stab me but instead, Jonghyun was stabbed.

*Jonghyun's POV*
"I won't let you get hurt." I said. "*insert your name*-ah, I really.... love... you.." I said again and suddenly, everything was black.

*Jay's POV*
Both Jonghyun and G.O was sent to the hospital. It was too late for G.O. He died due to him bleeding profusely. G.O was shot when he attempted to run away by the police.

I went over and hugged *insert your name*. In my mind, the scene whereby Jonghyun took the stab for her and saying those three words still lingered on my mind.

She's too worried over him. She hasn't talked to me ever since it's over. "Don't worry, he's going to be fine." I said, comforting her.

*Erly's POV*
Seeing Jonghyun taking the stab for her, made me feel so jealous. She has two guys liking her. I have... none.

*Key's POV*
"Jay, we're sorry." both me and Chunji apologized to him. "It's okay. The person you have to apologise to should be Jonghyun, not me. He's the one who's hurting." he said.

Right, Jonghyun.. Hopefully you're fine. Jonghyun-ah, SHINee and Shawols will pray for you!

News spreaded fast like fire. Fans has been sending wishes and so on. Jonghyun, be strong baby!

*Your POV*
"Why did you have to take the stab for me? You could have just ignored it! You're making me seriously sad. Why did you have to make me cry? You're a bad guy..." I said as I touches his face.

Suddenly his hand grabbed mine. I was startled by what he did. "I told you before, it's because I love you." he whispered.

I was about to leave when he suddenly pulled me closer to him. "For how many times are you going to this action to me?" I asked. I was referring to those times when he pulled me closer to him.

"Till the day I stop breathing." he said, trying to make cute faces.

"Yah, stop it. You know I'm in love with Jay. "

"You know you're living in denial."

"No, I'm not."

" *insert your name*, you love me, don't you?"

" NOOO."

"Are you sure? Then what are you doing here?"

"I-I-I-I was --- I was feeling guilty! Right, guilty."

"Guilty, more like it's because you love me."

"You're crazy. I'm getting out of here."

I ran out of the place and heaved a sigh of relief. Never did I expect, when I turned, Jay was behind me.

"Mind if we talk?" he asked. "Yeah, sure...."

>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>

A/N: I created a new poster a few days ago. It was my first attempt making one. I'm not an expert in making one plus, I've just learnt by my own how do I do this. Sooo, yeah. Finally, kidnapping scene done. I have no idea why, this chapt sounds a bit, ehhh. Heheh, idk. Comment, subscribe and share (: