Chapter 32

A Story of Us.

Photobucket

 

*Jay's POV*

"Of course she will. Just in time to expose your dirty secrets and tricks." a male voice appeared out of nowhere. 

I turned and saw Jonghyun. He was with *insert your name*. I tried to hold her hands but she hid behind Jonghyun. She was still crying and Jonghyun, he's injured.

*Erly's POV*

"Oh really? What dirty secrets am I keeping?" I said, knowing Jonghyun has no evidence after I took away his phone. 

"She's lying. The pregnancy thing was bogus. Neither did anything happened that night." he said. 

"You know, you shouldn't accuse people as how you liked it. I can sue you for slandering." I smirked.

"Slander?" 

*Jay's POV*

"If nothing happened that day, how could I get this?" Erly said as she held up a paper and showed Jonghyun. 

Then, Jonghyun pulled the guy who was near Erly and said, "This guy. Your accomplice."

"What?"

"Because you liked Jay, while you were in the club, you told this guy to fake a document and met him in a restaurant earlier today. But too bad, your actions were accidentally caught in my lovely camera on that fateful night. Coincidentally, I happened to be in the same restaurant as you guys. Knowing I was there, you guys captured me and put me in a house that has ABSOLUTELY nothing for me to use to communicate. Therefore, you are the mastermind and this guy is your accomplice." 

I looked at him in bewilderment. 

"Still, you have no prove."

"You guys have to believe me. I'm in this state because of this two evil doers. They took my handphone that contains the only evidence." He looked at every single one of us with his pleading eyes. 

*Chunji's POV*

"I believe you." I said. "Knowing you for so many years, the only thing that you're very bad at is lying. Come on guys. He likes *insert your name* doesn't he? If he likes her, he could have used this advantage and make her his wife. Why would he bother telling the truth?"

I could see everyone slowly agreeing to what I said. Just then, I felt many pair of eyes were looking at me. That was when I realised the guests hasn't left. 

*Jaynisah's POV* 

"Isn't that Erly's bag?" I mumbled to myself as I set my eyes on the hot pink bag that's resting on the chair. That's the bag she came here with. 

I made my way slowly to the bag and sat down next to it. Just as I was about to open, I felt my stomach hurting a little. I opened it slowly and tried searching for the evidence. Just as I thought, there was really evidence inside it. 

I took out the evidence which is Jonghyun's phone and searched for the video. 

*Your POV*

"Jonghyun, is it true?" I said. 

"Believe me, I won't lie to you."

I have no idea whether to believe or not. Erly wouldn't lie to me, would she? Since Jay and Jonghyun won't lie to me too then right now, who's lying to me?

Just then, Jaynisah slapped Erly. Previously it was Hayley, why did she slapped her too? 

*Jaynisah's POV* 

"You're incorrigible." The only sentence I could utter after watching that video.

"WHY DID YOU SLAP ME TOO?" Erly shouted, about to slap me back when I stopped her. 

"What is this?" I showed her the video. She was about to grab it away but failed. 

"MY CELLPHONE!" Jonghyun shouted.

What have you become, Erly? You're more than despicable than I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

A/N: Comments, subscribe :)