Chapter 24.

A Story of Us.

Photobucket

 Two Months Later 

*Your POV* 
I was happily getting ready when suddenly, I received a text.

" Mrs Park, see you later. *winks* "

"Yah, what rubbish are you saying? Don't make me blush."

"Fine. Soon-to-be Mrs Park. (; "
  

I giggled as soon as I received that text. Yup people, I got back together with Jay. Curious what happened? Erly came to me a few days after Jonghyun assaulted Jay. 

Flashback
"Jonghyun-ah, is red nicer or white?" I asked Jjong. I was 
fitting for a dress. Definitely not a wedding dress. We went shopping, together. HEHE. Our friendship grew closer somehow. I know he likes me but I can't just accept him just because I broke up with Jay right? I don't want him to think that he's only a spare tyre. Nope, so I made it clear with him. 

"You have to know, everything looks nice on you. That's why I like you." I blushed at his words. 

"Forget about clothes. Let's go and eat!" We went off to the nearest restaurant. It has a nice ambience. I teased Jonghyun and told him he's ugly while waiting for the food to come. He pouted. I just laughed at him.


A few minutes later, I saw someone I really do not wish to see, Erly.
I was about to get up when she begged me to stay. "Wait, I have something to say." she begged. 

"Jonghyun, let's go. I don't have the appetite to eat anything. Let's go." I said. 

"Wait, just let me say this, please? I know you're mad at me. Can't you just hear me out?" She begged me to stay again. My heart turned soft once more. 

"Alright, I give you five minutes to spit out everything you want to say." I told her. We sat down, facing each other while Jonghyun went to the gents to lessen the awkwardness. 



"That night was a plot by someone. A hater planned all this. In other words, NOTHING happened between the both of us the other night. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Believe me on that, will you?" she showed me a proof of a guy admitting he's in the wrong.  
  
Looks like I'm wrong. "then, where's he?" I asked. "He's going overseas today. He said that he's starting a brand new life there. Ahh, he should be at the airport now."  

End of flashback

What happens next, sure is a good ending. 



*Jay's POV* 
Should I propose to her tonight? I'm getting too excited. It's time to propose, IN A DIFFERENT MANNER. Yessss~ I looked at the new ring I bought for her. I guess I should get ready now. I still feel bad over what happened a few months ago. 

Flashback
*Jay's POV*
"Should we just trick her?" Erly asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's just tell her that nothing happened last night. It was all a misunderstanding. About the guy who's blackmailing us, I'll take care of it."

"No, That is the same as cheating. I don't want to do that!"

"Why? Don't you want to live happily after with her? Let's just live our lives. So long as you or I don't say anything, no one will know."

I nodded. I'm sorry *insert your name*.
 
End Of Flashback

So, that was what exactly happened. I felt sorry for Erly. I guess it's a tough decision for her but in order to be with her, that's the only way out. 

*Your POV*
I picked out the best dress and got ready for the date later. My phone rang a few minutes later. It's Jay. 

"Hello."

"Mrs Park, time for you to get out of the house now. I'll be outside."

"haha, alright Jay."

*Jay's POV*
I waited outside her door with a bouquet on my hands. The door slowly opened, revealing a very beautiful woman. "Jay, we can go now." she said. 
The only thing I could do is, stare at her. She's way too pretty tonight. "Jay? Jay? JAY!!" she yelled at my ears. 

"Huh? Y-yeah?" 

"I said we can go now."

"Oh, here. A bouquet for the most beautiful woman on Earth!"

"Pshk, I'm not!"

"In my eyes, you are." I winked. She blushed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry for the late update. I was thinking how to do the next chapter. Heh, I'll write the next chapter soon. Meanwhile, read my other story. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/112027/my-blinger-lover-jaebeom-jaypark-jonghyun-romance Still writing though. :D Thanks for reading guys. :)