Chapter 4 - We like the same guy?!

A Story of Us.

Photobucket

>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>

263071855.jpg

*Your POV* 

I walked out of class and saw Jay standing in front of a sofa with his headphone on his neck. I pretended not to see him and tried to walk briskly with my friends. Jonghyun came out of nowhere and shocked us. Hayley was shocked that she accidentally pushed me and I fell on Jay's arms. He asked if I was fine. We made eye contacts but then, Jonghyun pulled me away. spoiler. 

"Yah, do you need to be so dramatic? Falling into someone's arms and then made eye contacts and so on?" he said. I said thanks to Jay and went off quickly without looking at Jonghyun. Jaynisah told me that Chunji asked her to ask me and others along to go for this Saturday's outing. I'm still thinking whether I should go. Well, it's Friday tomorrow. I still have a day more to decide. So, let's see. 

*Jay's POV* 

She fell on my arms. She did, she did! I wonder if she heard my heartbeat just now. I'm going crazy. Jjong's such a spoiler. I walked off just like her when Jjong said that. I went off to practice my bboying skills with my homies. 

124980042.jpg"

*Jonghyun's POV* 

I couldn't stand seeing them together and I have no idea why. I pulled them away and they walked away from me?! Fine, I'm gonna sulk till tomorrow. 

--------------------------Friday----------------

*Your POV* 

I went off to school like usual with Erly. Beside the round table we're sitting at, only Key was there. My watch shows it's already 7.10AM. I thought Jay won't be coming as I see Jonghyun strolling in with his sulky face. He sat beside Key and didn't even look at me at all. Why do I even bother? I look up again and saw him entering the toilet. He's finally here!

He came out of the toilet and walk towards the round table. He shook Jonghyun's shoulders but Jonghyun refused to talk to him. I started studying my notes for math test later. I wanted to look at him once more and when I did, he was showing funny faces to Jonghyun who was beside him to make him laugh.He kept poking his cheeks and does other funny faces.

I couldn't control myself and wanted to laugh. I tried to hold in my laughter when suddenly, I turned to Erly who was staring at me as if I'm some kind of alien, I started laughing like mad. I look up and saw Jay looking at me, awkwardly. 

5479436.gif

*Jay's POV* 

Jonghyun's still sulking over what happened yesterday. This guy.. I started to act cute with hope that he would smile again. I started making funny faces when suddenly, I heard somebody laughing. It wasn't Jonghyun, but *insert your name*. I felt so awkward that when she look at me, I started to look down slowly. No wonder I kept thinking I saw her before. The whole time I sat here, she was here too? All these time I didn't realize it was her! 

avatar_25694.png

When I started to look down, Jonghyun stood up and went to the toilet. I sat near Key thinking Jonghyun's still upset over what happened yesterday. Little did I expect, he started to startle me from the back and wanted to strangle me jokingly. " hah, that's what you get for ignoring Kim Jonghyun yesterday!" he said as I stood up and tried to run away from him. I could see *insert your name* and Hayley looking at me. I walked back slowly and smiled at both of them awkwardly. 

Key wanted to go to class earlier and we followed him. Jonghyun walked together side by side and we acted like gay partners. I put my arms around his neck while he put his arms on my waist. HAHA, sounds awkward but yeah. We're back to normal. 

*Your POV*
Jay started walking away with Key and Jonghyun. Jaynisah got bored because she didn't see Chunji hanging out with them and started asking us to leave too. I stood up and walk slowly because all three of them are just in front of me. Erly started talking to me, " Hey, don't you think they look like gay?". Uh-oh, am I gonna die here? 

*Erly's POV
He left so early. He looks cute walking like that with Jonghyun. I started talking to *insert your name*, " hey, don't you think they look like gay?" I can't believe I called them gay. well, to make her less suspicious. "No they're not! That's called bromance! Didn't you watch Ryan Higa's vid? IT'S BROMANCE." she replied. Why is she so defensive of them? 

*Your POV
I started to say all I can to make her less suspicious that I like Jay. But somehow, I blurted out everything. I started telling her everything I knew about Jay and  surprisingly, I told her something that I never thought I'd tell her, I like Jay. Little did I expect that she told me, she like him too... oops.. 

*Erly's POV

She told me she like him too? Wow.. didn't expect both us to have something in common that's very rare, liking the same guy. I started asking her more and more questions as I wanna get to know Jay more.

---- SATURDAY!----

*Jay's POV*
Totally looking forward to this day. Is she going to come? 

*Jonghyun's POV*
I started to get ready for today. Is *insert your name* going to come? She better come. I've been waiting for today. Today's gonna be interesting. Afterall, we're watching a horror movie, together :P 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what they wore,
Jonghyun:

Jonghyun51.jpg

Chunji:

2.gif


Jay: 

Jaebeom79.jpg

Key:

Key58.jpg