Chapter 25.

A Story of Us.

Photobucket

*Key's POV*
"Aigoooo, why is Jay asking us to do all these? I mean.." I sighed. "Key-ssi, faster drive this car, we have a place to decorate." Chunji said as he held Jaynisah's hand. "Yeah Key, fighting!" Hayley said as she showed me her cutest smile. 

"ahh, w-w-w-wait. What's wrong with this car?" I yelled as the car slowly stopped. I tried to start the engine again but failed. "We're dead." I said. 

The balloons, steaks and so on are all in the car boot. I stared at Chunji and he showed me a 'don't you dare ask me to do something'  look. "Please?" I asked, blinking my eyes numerous times. "No!" he shouted,shaking his head. I pouted. "Why don't you two push it? I'll start the car and Jaynisah will be inside the car with me. Deal?" Hayley asked. I nodded my head and looked at Chunji who's still shaking his head. 

"Chunji, just do us this favor. Another day, we'll just ask Key to treat us the most expensive lunch ever." Jaynisah pleaded him. My eyes grew bigger when I heard 'the most expensive lunch EVER'.  "W-W-WAIT. I DIDN'T PROMISE THAT!!" I screamed. "Alright then. Key, if you don't treat me, you're so dead. " Chunji said as he gets out of the car. Pfft, I can never ask someone a favor without them asking for benefits. 

I get out of the car and then pushed the car together with him. Suddenly, a phone call came. I answered the call. "Key, where are you guys?" Jay asked. He sounded anxious. 

"Umm, we're on our way actually.."

"and then?"

"the car... broke down."

"WHAT? I TOLD YOU NOT TO USE THAT OLD STUPID CAR OF YOURS ANYMORE."  I pulled the cellphone away from my ears. 

"Y-y-yeah, I'm sorry. Then, what should we do now?"

"Try and reach in half an hour or else, just forget it! But, you guys will have to pay me EVERYTHING" He hung up after saying that.

"He told us to reach in half an hour or else, forget it." I told Chunji. 

"Oh..okay then. So, let's just rest and eat up all the stuffs."

"There's something else.."

"What?"

"We have to pay for everything if we fail to reach in time." 

"WHAT? THEN, LET'S PUSH IT FASTERRR."


Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
*Jay's POV.
I brought her to my house. It's pretty hard to propose to her outside. Fans everywhere. Sigh. We sat outside of my house, admiring the bright moon above. As she was looking above, I took out the ring and wonder if this is really the right time to propose to her. My heart was racing. 

"I'm hungry." she said as she rubbed her stomach.

"Hmm, me too actually. Want some noodles? I ordered nice food outside. It might come late, so how about we eat some noodles first?" I asked. She nodded. 

I stood up and walked in to my house and search for cup noodles.

Finally, found some cup noodles. Something seems to be missing right now. I search my pockets and realised that the ring was on the chair I sat earlier on! 

tumblr_lfw2p252kz1qcpkvro1_250.gif

*Chunji's POV* 
"I'm tired from all the pushing. We shouldn't have agreed helping him earlier on." I complained. 

Flashback

I was watching the tv happily with Key, Hayley and my wife at my house when I heard someone's knocking on the door. It was Jay. 

"Oh? Why are you dressed like this?" I asked. He looked way more handsome than before in those.  

"Oh good, Key, you're here too. Here's a credit card. Help me to buy the most nicest stuffs ever and decorate my house with it. I'm planning to propose to *insert your name* tonight. Don't care about the price. Just buy it!" he said happily as he gave us the card. 

Both me and Key looked at each other and we nodded. "Alright, we'll help. Make sure to return us the favor!" I said. "Sure thing. Anyway, KEY, PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR  OLD CAR, THANK YOU. Thanks guys. Bye!" Jay shouted happily and waved goodbye. 

End of flashback

"It has been more than half an hour. We're going to be bankrupt." Key said, sighing.

"Sigh, let's just plead him later on. Who knows, his heart would go soft later on. If only Jonghyun's here." 

"Are you crazy? You know he's in love with her and you wished he's here to help. The one who would suffer would be me since I'm living with him. He'll get drunk and then Onew hyung would scold me for not stopping him from drinking and--"

"Okay fine. There's no need to go on and on. Wish he could find a better girl for himself though."

*Your POV* 
Jay went in to find cup noodles. I was looking around when I saw something on Jay's chair. It was something small, square-shaped and white in colour. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry for the late update again.  Watch Jay Park's Star teaser from his upcoming album part 1 titled "New Breed"! http://youtu.be/PnT95LHMmVY and read my other story titled 'My Blinger Lover'. :D I'll update soon. :)