Chapter 23.

A Story of Us.

Photobucket

*Jonghyun's POV* 

I've seen her mad, laugh, smile but I've never seen her cry before. I walked slowly to her and hug her. I know at this point of time, she won't talk. "It's okay, I'm here." I whispered to her ears. 

--------------In the house------------

I made her a cup of tea and offered her. "I don't feel like drinking anything." she said. I nodded and sat beside her. I smiled and opened my arms widely in front of her. "What are you doing?" she asked. 

"Here, I'll give you a hug. Do you know, once someone hugs me, any feelings of hatred or sadness would go away?" 

"You sure?" 

"Yeah, if you don't mind hugging m-"

She hugged me. I thought she'd refuse. I was smiling and hugged her even tighter. "Wait, why are you here?" she asked. 

"I thought of giving you a surprise after discharging from the hospital."

"Oh yeah. I forgot. Is your wound better now?" I smiled and nodded. It hurts a little but let's not worry her. 

*Your POV* 
"Hmm, I'm fine now. Thanks for the hug." I smiled as I said that to Jonghyun. "My pleasure." he smiled. "Why were you sad earlier on?" he asked. Should I say it? Slowly, I told him the full story. 

*No one's POV* 
Jonghyun was furious upon hearing what *insert your name* told him. He stood up and wanted to leave but was held back by her. "Where are you going?" she asked. "Confront him of course." he replied. He let go of her hand harshly and went to Jay's house.

JayPark1.jpg

*Jay's POV* 
I was getting ready for my next schedule when the door bell rang. I opened the door slowly and saw Jonghyun. He punched me immediately when he saw me. I couldn't stop him. He was a little stronger than me. 

"What are you doing?!" I yelled. 

"I told you before, if you ever hurt her, I won't let you off." I know he was talking about her. I'm fine with him punching me now. I deserved it. 

"STOP IT!" a voice came out of nowhere. It was *insert your name*. 

She tried to stop Jonghyun from giving me more punches but failed. 

"Yah, Kim Jonghyun! If you don't stop, I'm not going to bother anything about you anymore." she yelled. Jonghyun grabbed my shirt and was about to give e another punch, but instead of aiming it at me, he hit the wall. 

*Your POV* 
I went over to Jonghyun when I saw him punching the wall. He was bleeding badly. "Why are you so silly? Let's go. You need your hand to write beautiful songs instead of beating someone up. It'd just get your hand dirty." I said that. Yes, I did. 

Each time I see Jay, my heart would break. Thanks a lot for the memories. Jay looked at me as if he's begging me to stay. My heart turned soft for a moment when I saw him bleeding too from all the punches Jonghyun gave. 

I was about to say something but was interrupted by a voice. "Jay? Jonghyun? *insert your name*?" I turned and saw Erly. 

I glanced at her and left. 

*Erly's POV* 
What's wrong with them? I walked in closer to Jay and saw bruises all over. I was about to touch him when he yelled "Don't touch me." and threw something on the floor. 


 

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
*Jonghyun's POV* 
*insert your name* dresses my wound carefully. I looked at the way she dresses. She looks much more prettier than before. "Aren't you being silly by confronting him?" she asked. 

"Huh?"

"Never mind. Does it hurt?"

"Nope." 

"You sure?"

"Ye- OUCH. WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" She pressed on the injured part. 

"Nothing~ You said it doesn't hurt." she laughed. 

"You laughed." She just smiled at me and we went home. 

*Jay's POV* 
"What are you doing here?" I asked Erly. She took out something from her bag and gave it to me. I threw the pictures when I saw it. "I want nothing from that night. What exactly do you want? I'm sure we did nothing last night." 

" Are you sure? I got those photos on mail last night. Someone sent it to me." 

" We were both drunk. Who would do something despicable like this?"

"I have no idea." 

I have to find the culprit to this. I'm sure we didn't do anything, right?!

>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>

A/N: Here you go. :) Short chapter. I did a new story. The other story is more to Jonghyun's love story. Here, http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/112027/my-blinger-lover-jaebeom-jaypark-jonghyun-romance I've just started on it. I'll continue to update both :D I might update it anytime soon. Just needed some ideas. HEHE. Subscribe and comment on the other fanfic too if you have the time. :) 

@them_me: You'll find out soon, I guess? :D

@rubberducky: Thank you. :)