Chapter 19 - Do I really love you?

A Story of Us.

Photobucket

*Your POV*
"It's all worth it. I don't mind.... getting hurt.... so long as you're fine." Jonghyun slowly said. My heart hurts seeing him this way. They tied me up again. This time round, much more better. At least they let Jonghyun to lie on my lap. They left us alone in the room after beating him up.

I could see Jonghyun's face covered up with bruises all over. I really wished I could touch his face with my bare hands but they tied me up. "Yah, just keep quiet already. Stop talking. You're hurting." I said to him, sobbing.

"I might not have another chance to say th-"

"Yah, shut up. Believe me, there'll be another chance."

"No, listen. Stop.. interrupting me. You know, the first time I met you, you left me an impression. Remember how we met?"

I tried to remember how we met and yes, that day. He grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me to his lap.

"haha...hahaha... I was kind of silly back then, wasn't I?" He laughed weakly, looking at me.

I shook my head and still sobbing. He still continued to talk.

"Don't cry and smile, for me? I really have no idea when it started. I tried to court you, but your heart was with Jay. I'm sorry if I ever made you sad. After all these years, I still love you. My heart's still yearning for your love. Even after I said all of these, I guess, you really still love Jay. Maybe after this, you can really live a good life with him. After many nights of thinking, I guess it's time to let you go. "

"Yah, keep quiet will you? I know you loved me. I know. I really do know. Are you bent on making me... cry? Do you really want to leave me so much? Will it kill you not to talk?"

I was really crying badly when I heard that. Why is it that when I heard him wanting to let me go, hurts me so much?

"Yes, it does. Even if the world collapse, the last few words I'm going to say to you is, I love you."

His tears dropped when he said that. I don't know why, I had the urge to kiss him on the lips. I bend over and moved my face closer to his and kissed him for a few seconds.

What did I do?

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=The Next Day =_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

Photobucket

*Jay's POV*
I'm getting out of here. I went over to Mblaq's dorm and saw Lee Joon standing at the door. "Where's G.O?" I asked.

"He's not back yet."

"oh? Where did he go?"

"I don't know. He hasn't been back since yesterday. Why?"

"Nothing. Tell him that I came looking for him."

"Ah, okay."

I walked away quickly, furious. I could seriously beat anyone up. I went home quickly and everyone came over to me quickly.

"What happened?" I asked.

"G.O called. He said, he'll call back in five minutes. He was waiting for you. " Key answered.

I waited right in front of the phone for his call. Soon, the phone rang.

"How is it? Almost two days without your dear two friends."

"Yah, don't hurt them!!"

"Well, I initially don't intend to hurt them but both just decided to bloody offend me. I can't just let it go right?"

"Whaaaaaaat?! What did you do to them?" I shouted, anxiously.

"I can't really ensure the lives of your friends. Especially Jonghyun. He looked as if he's dying. So, if you really wanna save the both of them, no tricks. Come to the place I'm going to text you soon. Remember, I can only allow two to come. Definitely, out of two, Jay has to come, right? Hahahahahahahahahahaha"

"Cut it out, faster send it to me!"

He hung up the phone and soon, I received a text. There's no more time to delay. I have to bring someone but who?

*Chunji's POV*
"I'll go with you." I said, raising my hands up. I could see Jaynisah's face looked worried. "Don't worry, I'll be back soon. I promise." I knelt down and looked at her while holding her hands.

"No, I'll go." Key said. "I can't possibly leave my friends in danger right?" he continued. "Why don't the four of us go?" Erly said. That was surprising.

"You're a lady not a guy. I rather go myself than making you go." Jay responded. "No, let me ease my guilt. I felt guilty leaving her yesterday. Please?" she said.

The four of us made some plans and of we go. Key and me followed Jay and Erly slowly while they went to the designated place. I've been neglecting my friends for quite a while now, this is the time I should really do something. I decided to call the police silently. Even Key agrees.

*Jay's POV*
I walked slowly with Erly. Soon, the two guys escorted us to meet G.O. I don't see *insert your name* anywhere. Where is she?

Suddenly, the light went off. Someone just punched me in the stomach. The person who beats me up, really had beaten me up slowly. I fell on the ground. The light went on once again. It was G.O.

"How does it feel to be beaten up? Nice eh?" he said.

I tried to stand up slowly but it was hurting badly.

"Where's.... Jonghyun? And where's *insert your name*?..."

"ah, them. I really had not enough fun. Can I have fun with you once more before letting you meet them?"

*Erly's POV*
"FINE. Come." Jay agreed to his request just to see the both of them. I wonder when it's me, would he even agree?

He let G.O beat the s out of him and he was injured badly. I ran over to him and begged them to stop.

"So, you're trying to be a heroine eh? Do you want to feel how is it to be beaten up too?" the G.O guy said.

"This has nothing.... to do with her. Can you...let me see them now?" Jay said while holding on to his stomach.

"Sure thing. Guys, bring them out."
JongHyun
*Your POV*
" *insert your name* -ah, I'm leaving." Jonghyun said, waving at me. We were at a place, a beautiful place. I was there with Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun-ah, where are you going?"

"Somewhere far. I'm sorry that this is how I'm going to leave you. I really have to go now."

"Yah, don't leave me. Jonghyun-ah, JONGHYUN, JONGHYUUUUUN"

I shouted his name loudly. He was fading slowly from my side. Suddenly, I heard someone shouting, "SHUT UP."

I woke up from my dream immediately. I was sweating profusely. Luckily, it was a dream. It was one of G.O's 'dogs' shouting. I immediately checked on Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun-ah, Jonghyun." I whispered, trying to wake him up. He wasn't responding. I went closer to him and my cheeks touched his burning forehead. "Yah, you're having a high fever!"

I tried begging for help but they never budge. What an inhumane act. He looked really cold. I tried to bring him closer and give him some heat. He really needs to go to the doctor now.

"CAN'T SOMEONE EVEN HELP HIM? FOR MY SAKE, REALLY GUYS, REALLY?" I shouted. Just then, a voice responded, angrily. It was G.O.

"Just shut up. Your help will come soon. It depends on his performance. You know who. You better pray that I can get my revenge and as soon as we're done with this, this guy and you, can go." He came closer to me, patting my cheeks, smirking.

Jay's coming to save me? He'd better hurry up. An hour later, I could see Jonghyun opening his eyes slowly.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I am, you?" he said, coughing badly.

"I am, too. Get some rest. We'll get help for sure soon."

Suddenly, he slowly puts his hands up and touched my face.

"The reason you kissed me last night was?"

I blushed a little when I heard that question.

"Don't ask a lot. Just concentrate on getting better."

"No, not until I hear your reasons. Do you.... love me?"

I honestly had no idea what to say. It's impossible to say I love him. Do I? Suddenly, someone came in and they started to pull us out.

>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. I couldn't really find a day to update this. So, here is it. Comment, subscribe and so on(:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gs5DxjY32o&feature=youtube_gdata_player Here's a ringtone cut of " The Quiett ft Jay Park - Mr Lonely Part 1" that I made myself. Hear it(: Thanks for reading! :D