Chapter 9 - Jonghyun, you fool.

A Story of Us.

Photobucket

>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>

jonghyun

*Jonghyun's POV*
I brought her to my house since no one was home and let her sleep on my bed. I pulled the quilt and covered her body with it in case she felt cold. I went to the kitchen and made some food for her. I went back to the room and darn, I was attacked by a pillow which was thrown by her.

"Yah, what am I doing here? Why did you bring me here? did you do anything to me? Where am I? Is that for me?" she said while pointing to the food I brought.

"Yah, you fell asleep on my back and I don't even know where do you live. I brought this for you and you freaking threw a pillow at me. If it weren't for me, you probably be sleeping at the streets now. I should have let all those ertic people touch you. Tsk, so much for my kindness." I shouted back.

I put down the tray of food and went out of the room with an irritated face.

*Your POV*
I felt so comfortable. I woke up and saw a different surr-, wait, different surrouding?! I was fully dressed, but where am I? Suddenly I heard footsteps. I got ready a pillow and when he comes in, I threw it on him. Oh, it was Jonghyun.

"Yah, what am I doing here? Why did you bring me here? did you do anything to me? Where am I? Is that for me?" I asked while pointing to the food he brought.

"Yah, you fell asleep on my back and I don't even know where do you live. I brought this for you and you freaking threw a pillow at me. If it weren't for me, you probably be sleeping at the streets now. I should have let all those ertic people touch you. Tsk, so much for my kindness." he shouted back.

He put down the tray of food and left the room with an irritated face. Was I too harsh? Maybe I should apologise to him. Afterall, i'm the one at fault. I decided to apologise about what happened yesterday as well.

I walked down slowly and saw him watching the tv. I blocked the tv to get his attention. "what are you doing? Go away." he said. I off the tv and sat beside him. "I'm already being humble to make the first move. I'm sorry. Sorry about yesterday, sorry for throwing the pillow at you, sorry for shouting at you. It wasn't intentional." I said.

He gave me a blur face and said, "I-I-I, I'm sorry too for not helping you earlier. I didn't know you sprained your foot." He apologised to me too? I didn't know that he would.

He grabbed my hands and say, "I wasn't sure of this before, but right now, I shall be honest to you and myself. I was mad and sad when you left yesterday was totally because that song was made for you. That song was created with you in mind. I don't know when this started, I actually fell in love with you. Would you be my girlfriend?"

He actually knelt down in front of me. It felt like a drama but this was real. I have no idea what to say. It was so sudden. I have no feelings for him currently, maybe there is, but not that's not love. "I-I seriously have no idea what to say. I'm sorry. I don't really have any feelings for you. It probably crushed your heart. I'm sorry." I said.

*Jonghyun's POV*

I was watching the tv when suddenly, it was blocked by her. "what are you doing? Go away." I said. She off the tv and sat beside him. "I'm already being humble to make the first move. I'm sorry. Sorry about yesterday, sorry for throwing the pillow at you, sorry for shouting at you. It wasn't intentional." she said.

She left me hanging for words. "I-I-I, I'm sorry too for not helping you earlier. I didn't know you sprained your foot." I said, stuttering.

I have no idea what came over me, I started to grab her hands and say, "I wasn't sure of this before, but right now, I shall be honest to you and myself. I was mad and sad when you left yesterday was totally because that song was made for you. That song was created with you in mind. I don't know when this started, I actually fell in love with you. Would you be my girlfriend?"

I knelt down. I-I-said that? Okay, I saw her expression. I knew it, rejected. I stood up and said, "uh, well. It's okay. Hopefully my confession won't stop us from being friends." "uh... yeah.." she replied.

/A few years later/

*No one's POV*
Everyone became normal. Though it was awkward between *insert your name* and Jonghyun, it was good. All of them graduated, Chunji and Jaynisah got married. Of course, many fans were heartbroken. Key and Hayley are still dating. Due to what happened when Chunji announced he was getting married, he decided to keep quiet about it. Erly continued her studies overseas because she knew, no matter how much she tries, she can't capture Jay's heart.

Jay created a youtube video and covered "Nothing On You" by B.o.B. It received 1.5million views in a few hours after it was uploaded. He then started off as an solo artiste and released his first album, TADL (Take A Deeper Look). He won twice with his song "Abandoned" on Music Bank and named his fans, Jwalkerz. He tattooed his bboy crew's name behind his ear and tattoed other stuffs on his body.

Jonghyun on the other hand, debuted with Key and 3 other members and formed the boyband, "SHINee" under SM Ent. *insert your name*, lost contact with all of them due to an incident. She recently returned to Korea after a long time being in a foreign country.

All these while, like Jay, both kept their love for each other in their hearts.

*Jay's POV*
I was tired of hanging around doing nothing. I decided to tease my fans with my upcoming single, "girlfriend". I teased them saying that I'll upload it next year due to technical difficulties but instead, I released it a few hours later. HAH, Got yall. I KNEW IT. I'd be spammed on my mentions. Hah, oh, someone tweeted, "I can't believe I got tricked by a 24yr old guy, >> @JAYBUMAOM" HAHAHAHA. I'm so cute.

I kept receiving mentions like, "gangster, why you're such a tease?" and so on. Well, it's Jay Park yall!

I woke up the next day and went around taking photos. I saw a girl who's so familiar, walked past me with a luggage. I took a photo of her secretly and went off. I looked at her photo but still couldn't figure out who is she. I went back to the same place the next day and saw her again. She was sitting alone, drinking. I took photos of her secretly in case she noticed it.

I went back home and had her picture printed. I posted her pictures on my wall. Keke, I sound and behaved like a stalker. I stared at her pictures and realised, she looked like *insert your name*. Is she?

*Jonghyun's POV*
Had a hectic schedule. I need to go and chill. I need some fresh air. I told hyung(older brother) where I was going and went out. I went to shop, in disguise of course. I felt like a fool. There wasn't so many people! Probably one or two.

I was walking on the streets when I bumped into a girl. I apologised to her and she nodded her head and walked away. I couldn't see her face clearly. I was about to walk off when I accidentally stepped on something. It was a card. Not a normal card, it was an ID. It written there, "*insert your name*" on the name part. I looked at the picture and it was her face when she was younger.

I looked around and ran here and there. I couldn't find her. I miss her. She didn't even say goodbye when she was leaving a few years back! I still love her. I took out my wallet and looked at the picture we took together as a group during our last tutorial.

I walked slowly to the park and sat down on the bench. Suddenly, someone sat next to me. "Kim Jonghyun, this is a coincidence, eh?" she said as I turned to her. It was her. I hugged her like mad. "yah-yah-yah, let go of me. I can't b-b-breathe." she pleaded. I let go of her and gave her ID.

"what is it with you? I dropped it?" she said. I nodded.

*Your POV*
I finally reached Korea. It was a long flight. I wonder if my friends still remember me. I went to back to my old house. It was so dusty. Sigh. I'm all alone now. Mum and Dad planned to stay overseas for good. Sigh.

I went out the next day and saw Jonghyun's face on a magazine. Oh, Key was in it too! I bought the magazine. It says that, "SHINee did it again!". Ooo, I missed out a lot eh? I flipped over the page and saw Jay too. "Innocent Glamour Park Jaebeom" He debuted too? Both of them took my words for real?! Well, I'll just have to check it on the internet.

I was walking when I saw someone familiar. Isn't that Jonghyun? He seriously should ask his cordi noona or someone else to help him disguise himself. He at that. Kekeke. I purposely bumped into him. He apologised. Ohhh,this guy learnt how to be humble eh.

Jonghyun, you fool. It's me, you couldn't recognise me? I walked away with a sad face. I went to a shop and bought my drink. I saw someone running here and there. I looked at him, it was Jonghyun. Was he looking for me? Kekeke. I saw him walking towards the park. I followed him there. HAH, I'M A STALKER. I sat beside him and started talking.

He finally recognised me and man, he hugged me like mad. I couldn't breathe. "Yah-yah-yah, i can't breathe", I said. He finally let go of me and gave me my ID. I was shocked. I didn't know I dropped that. Hah, but still. I realised, Jonghyun was really a fool. He couldn't figure out it was me till I dropped that thing.

Jonghyun, you're a fool.

////////////////////////////////////////////
A/N: hiiii. Just updated. How do you like this chapter? My next chapter, somehow would be the same as Jay's MV, "girlfriend". I admit it was kinda awkward seeing him kissing the girl. It was the first time I saw him doing that. Lololol. Okay, sneak preview. It was seriously cute and sweet how he put the headphones on her. IT'S OUT GUYS. WATCH IT.

JAY PARK - GIRLFRIEND ( OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFyhdtuhZ6M&feature=youtube_gdata_player watch this and you know. Comment and subscribe?(: