Chapter 29

A Story of Us.

 

*Jonghyun's POV*

*streches arms* I'm so tired today. Probably because I didn't had enough sleep last night. Duh, how could I ever have enough sleep when my mind keeps thinking? It annoys me A LOT when it's night time, my thinking cap is put on and when it's morning or afternoon, so goodbyeeee~ okay. What am I doing? I'm supposed to buy things Key umma asked.

I looked at the time and discovered that I still have two hours to do whatever I want. So right now, let's just take a break at the Starbucks nearby. I bought the usual drink and relaxed one corner. I checked through my phone out of boredom. I went to browse the gallery. I found this unnamed video. Just then, I remembered that this was the video I wanted to watch a few months ago, but failed to. I decided to check it out.

"I am so going to ruin her wedding. Jay's mine. Nobody can take him from me. *insert your name*? tsk. Who does she thinks she is? Silly Jay still thinks that we did went to bed together when it's all a scheme. Watch out for a big surprise that day." that was what was being said in the video. It was shaky at first because I was drunk the other time when suddenly, my video skill got better and shot the person's face. It was an unbelievable moment for me. It was her bestfriend's voice....Erly.

Just then, I heard a familiar voice right behind me. Speak of the devil.

*Erly's POV*

"Thank you for bringing all these. You do know what to do later on right? Just pretend to be my friend later on and said what's needed." I said to this guy who's with me. He nods his head.

I opened up the envelope and smirked upon seeing the things I needed to pretend being pregnant later on. I was about to close it when someone suddenly grabs it from me. "J-J-Jonghyun?" I stuttered when I saw him holding on to that envelope. His face looks really mad.

He pulled me out near the road. I signalled the guy who agreed to help me, to help me once more.

*Jonghyun's POV*

"What's this? What were you thinking of? Why are you betraying her? Isn't she your best friend?" I asked four questions at one go. I have more burning questions to ask but that's too much. I took out my cellphone and showed her the video as I hold on to the envelope. She look shocked when she saw a video of herself admitting to all these stupid things.

"Because I love Jay."

"What? I love *insert your name* too."

"Then join me! Don't you want to be with her?"

"I haven't completed what I want to say just now. It's because I love her, I want her to be happy and not by doing this to get her!"

"Are you done? If she marries Jay, are you happy?" that question really got me thinking.

"Yes. I will when she is."

"You're too naive, Jonghyun. For I don't know how many donkey years, you think that by staying by her side would make her love you. You're wrong."

"But.." before I could finish my sentence, I felt my head got hit by something hard. My vision starts to turn blurry. "I'm sorry.." that was the last thing I heard.

*Jay's POV*

"So, how do I look?" I asked Chunji. He looks at Taemin, Onew and Minho before turning back to me and said, "Absolutely great!" It boosts my confidence a little. Pretty hyped to see my beautiful wife.

*Your POV*

"Here you go. Can't believe it's your turn to get married. It was Jaynisah the other time and now you. Can't believe we're grown ups." Hayley said as she put some make up on me. Her eyes were filled with tears. I stood up from my seat and wiped her tears away. "Don't cry. It's my special day. Don't cry and smile. The three of us are here together, isn't it? " I said, knowing that my tears about to drop too.

"Don't forget this little baby." Jaynisah said as she rubs her big tummy. I giggled at how she rubs it. "Baby, say to Auntie Hayley, 'Don't cry.'." Jaynisah whispered to the baby in her tummy. The three of us hugged each other. "It would be nice if Erly's here too." I commented.

*Jay's POV*

We were happily chatting inside the room when Key came on his own. "Eh? Kibum-ah, where's Jonghyun?" Onew asked. "He's not here yet? I thought he would leave me like how you guys did." Key replied.

"Is he still mad?" I asked Key.

"Nah, he's fine now. He went off to buy something. I think he's lost. Let me call him." He tried to call Jonghyun but to no avail. Is Jonghyun trying to avoid us?

*Jonghyun's POV*

I slowly woke up. The place where I'm at seems so clean. Am I kidnapped? It seems too crazy for kidnappers to keep me in a nice room with foods on the table, nicely laid there. Plus, I'm not even tied up. I stood up quickly and tried to open the door. It was locked. Knew it was too good to be true for Erly to release me that easy after I knew her secret.

I tried to break the door but failed. Just then, I saw a paper beside the food.

I'm sorry that I resorted to this. You knew too much. You have to go but not now. I took away your phone. So, don't bother looking for it. - Erly.

I tried searching for my phone. She really took it. I tried to look around for me to get in contact with anybody and I found a telephone. I tried pressing the buttons but then, there was no line. The wire got cut off. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING NOW? I looked at the clock and it's almost time. I knew I have to prevent something but the thing is, I can't even get out and Erly's going to silence me after she gets back. I have to find a way. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hi^^ Is this long? HEHEHE. I have nothing to do today so decided to do this since I got the chance to. Read my other story called, "My Blinger Lover". Byee :D OH WAIT, BEFORE THAT! Make sure you listen to ; Brian Joo ft Jay Park & Dumbfoundead - Can't Stop (eng vers)   AND the korean vers, featuring... oops. I forgot his name.  Just find it, hear it, buy it and done. :P