Chapter 26

A Story of Us.

Photobucket

*Your POV*
I picked it up and take a deeper look at it. I opened the little box and saw a very beautiful ring inside it. Suddenly, I heard someone shouting, "W-Waitttt.. Ahhh-aiigoo."

I turned and saw Jay scratching his head.

*Jay's POV*
I sighed. It was too late. I walked towards her and sat down beside her. "It's supposed to be a surprise for you but looks like I'm the one who's surprised." I said as I scratched my head. She giggled.

"How unromantic can you be? No flowers, no food and no anything."

"I'm sorry. Don't be mad. Key and others supposed to bring the stuffs but then Key's car broke down instead.." I said in a low voice. She giggled again. "What's so funny?"

"I was giggling at your silliness, you silly. You think I cared? The only thing I wanted to feel is your sincerity."

I immediately knelt down on the floor and took the ring out of the box. "Trust me. I'm sincere in whatever I do. *insert your name*, will you marry Jay Park or the korean-american guy named Park Jaebeom?"

I looked at her, making the most cutest face I could ever do. Those are like the most rare things from me, ever.

"To someone's that's more cuter, adorable and handsome-r than any guys in the world, I'd say yes." My lips formed a smile immediately and I put the ring on her fingers.

I stood up and hugged as if there's no more chances for me to do that.

The next day...

*Jonghyun's POV*
Jay invited all of us for lunch. I wonder why. This is so sudden. I went to the restaurant, alone. Yes, alone. Key wanted to have some time off with Hayley -.-This is a good example of a good friend. Leaving someone who has known him for 1234567890 years for someone he knows for 4 years.

I walked in slowly to the restaurant and realised I'm the last person to arrive. I sat down beside Chunji and it seems that the food arrived way earlier before me.

"Alright. Since everyone's here, I'll say what I want to say now." Jay said.

*Key's POV*
I'm dead. Is he going to ask us back all the money from the food, drinks and decorations last night?! I turned to Chunji who was looking at me nervously too. I kicked his foot under the table and keep signalling him asking for help.

"I invited you here because I wanted to-" I cut him off.

"You invited us because you want us to pay back those money for yester- OUCH!!" I groaned in pain. Chunji stepped on my foot and put his finger on his lips, shaking his head.

"hahaha, you guys actually thought I was going to claim back all the money you guys used yesterday?" Jay asked. I nodded. "Relax, I am not going to do that since *insert your name* agreed to my proposal and that's the good news I was going to tell you guys", he continued.

"Are you serious? CONGRATULATIONS!" Hayley shouted as she held out her hands to congratulate them. I followed suit. Suddenly, Jonghyun stood up and excused himself saying that he wanted to use the toilet. He must be hurting.

Photobucket

*Jonghyun's POV*

To know that the person who I loved is getting married to one of my bestest friend ever, is really hurting. I was about to leave the toilet when Key came. "Just go. I'll tell them that you had a schedule." Key said to me. I knew I could count on him. "Thanks." I said in a low tone. "You know it's not a problem. Just promise me that you won't go home tonight, drunk. I'll get scolded by Onew hyung for sure!" he tapped on my shoulders. I nodded and left.

*Jay's POV*

"Here's to your future marriage, bro!" Chunji said as he toast with me a cup of tea. 

"Thank you. Here's to you and Jaynisah. Hopefully you guys would be bless with childrens soon." 

" Hopefully, you know what Nisah? I really wish you would bear me at least four childrens. Two males, two females." Chunji chuckled as he said that to his wife. 

Jaynisah looked at him in disbelief and said, "Do you take me as a sow?", causing a roar of laughter in the restaurant. 

Key entered the scene at that moment, without Jonghyun. "Key, where's Jonghyun?" I asked.

"Oh yes, he had a schedule so he told me to convey his apology and said 'congrats' to you both. So, what did I missed?" 

I bet he's feeling sad. I feel bad now for asking him out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello everyone. Sorry for the late update. So, I decided to post two chapts today. School's tomorrow so, yeahs.. Anyways, happy new year everyone! I'm late, lol. Be sure to watch Jay's new MV titled 'Star' and read my other fanfic which I'd be updating today also. "My Blinger Lover." 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWf9E0Qw8NE&ob=av2n