Chapter 5 - A day with you.

A Story of Us.

Photobucket


*Your POV*

Oh hey, it's Saturday. I woke up from my bed lazily upon hearing my phone's ringtone. Hayley texted saying she'd be waiting with Jaynisah and Erly at the mall before we proceed to the cinema. 



DSCF7012.jpg



-----At the mall-----
*Your POV*
I waved at Hayley and others once I reached there. We went off to the cinema together and saw our seniors were waiting there. We went towards them but I didn't see Jay. I thought I wouldn't be seeing him.

Jonghyun stood in front of me and acted cute. This guy sure knows how to piss me off. I was looking around when suddenly, Chunji started asking Jonghyun, "Is *insert your name*'s your girlfriend? You seem to be disturbing her all time." I turned and gave him a youwannadie stare. Jonghyun, did otherwise. He looked at me and put his arm over my shoulders and claimed that I was.

I shook my head like crazy and gave Jonghyun a death glare. I told them I wanted to go to the ladies while they ordered some popcorn. I went off by my own and saw a familiar figure, playing at the arcade.

I saw Jay, with his headphone on, obsessed with his music and his video games. I was about to get in to the toilet when Hayley suddenly called me saying it's time to go in and she told me to call Jay along. I went towards him and tapped on his shoulder. He turned around and saw me. He started to smile at me and we walked in together awkwardly.

*Jay's POV*
I was playing the video game when I felt someone tapping on my shoulders. I was about to shout at that person because I was about to win but when I did, it was *insert your name*. I smiled at her awkwardly after hearing what she has got to say and went in with her.

-------Inside------
The light was off even before we managed to find our seats. We could barely see each other. The seats left for us were only two pax per row. *if you get what I mean* Everyone started to find a partner and sit with them.

*Jonghyun's POV*
Mann, where is *insert your name*? I WANTED HER TO SIT BESIDE ME!~ I wanted to . I ended up sitting beside someone. I couldnt see who was it until I took out my phone for some light. It was Erly. Sigh, I'm disappointed.

*Jay's POV*
I could barely see anyone that I almost tripped on my untie shoelace. I wanted to hold on to something but I ended up grabbing someone's hands. I knew it was a girl's hand. It was smooth. I could feel my heart started beating though I have no idea who was it. I started to stutter, " ex..exc..excuse me? D..do.. you want to s...s..sit with m..me? If you don't, please let go of my hand."

Instead of letting my hand go, I could feel her holding my hands even tighter. We went off and sit together.

*Your POV*
I want to sit with Erly. Where's she? I was looking for her when suddenly, I felt someone's hands on mine. My heart started beating fast. Who could it be?

He asked me whether I wanted to sit with him or not. He was stuttering. How adorable. I hold his hands tighter to give him the signal that, I do. We went off and sit together with our hands together.

*Jaynisah's POV*
I was looking for a seat to sit with Hayley but it seems that she found a seat, with Key. -.-
I felt lonely. Someone suddenly hugged me from behind and asked me to sit with him. He whispered in my ears and ended his whisper with his name, Chunji.<3
I went and sat with him throughout the movie. It wasn't scary, with him by my side.

*Erly's POV*
I'm kinda disappointed that beside me wasn't Jay. Who's beside him? I'm starting to get jealous with whoever with him.

*Jonghyun's POV*
Movie started. Screams everywhere. I have no idea what's so scary because I wasn't watching. I was thinking of what she's doing. Screw this . Why am I thinking of her?

Am I actually in love with her? She's been on my mind for a long time. I admit I am a casanova. But this is definitely the first time I'm feeling something like this towards a girl. Whyyy~

*Your POV*
The most scary scene was shown. I was shocked that I turned to the guy beside me and closed my face with my two hands. Without realizing, I was under his arms. He wrap me up with his two warm hands knowing I was afraid. He started saying, "it's fine. I'm beside you. Just close your eyes if you're afraid alright. Don't worry, I'll be with you." His warm words warmed my cold heart.

I burried my head under his arms and waited for the movie to end that way because I don't want to continue watching it.



--------------------
A/N: hehe, i've been MIA. sorry. I was enjoying my post exam activities. So, hopefully this chapter is good!(: comment and subscribe!! :D

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4