Chapter 8 - Guilty

A Story of Us.

Photobucket

The Next Day....

Jaebeom

*Jay's POV*
It's time for physical education lessons. We went to the gym and surprisingly, Jonghyun seemed to be staring in space instead of working out. What the heck is this guy thinking of?

"Yah, what were you thinking of? Why aren't you working out? Are you sick?" I asked. Jonghyun turned at me and shook his head. Out of a sudden, he started working out like mad. This guy, he probably woke up at the wrong side of the bed.

Talking about this guy, I've just realised we barely spoke today. What happened?

*Jonghyun's POV*
Time for physical education. I sat down one corner and somehow, I started to think about what happened yesterday. Jay started to sit beside me and bomb me with questions. All I did was shaking my head to his questions and started working out like mad.

Lesson's ended. I went out alone for a drink at the water cooler near the staircase. I heard some noises from above. Soon, a familiar figure came down. I looked up and saw her. I looked down again pretending I didn't saw her.

After I drank, I started walking to my class. I accidentally bumped into her. She fell. We looked at each other. I rolled my eyes and walked away. This was nothing compared to what she did yesterday. It was seriously nothing.

*Jay's POV*
I was walking to class when I saw Jonghyun bumped into *insert your name*. Instead of apologizing, he walked away. She fell and he did nothing? What's wrong with this guy? He wasn't like this before no matter how much he acts like a casanova.

I walked towards her and apologised on behalf of Jonghyun. Erly and others witnessed what happened. There's combined math tutorial today. Surely it won't be an awkward situation, right?

I walked to class and saw Jonghyun resting on his chair with his leg above the table. "Yah, Kim Jonghyun! What do you think you were doing? Bumping into a girl and didn't care whether she got hurt or not? Are you even a gentleman? I have no idea what's wrong with you today." I started shouting at Jonghyun. He didn't seem to care. I ignored him and went to my seat.

*Your POV*
I was walking down when I saw Jonghyun. Whatever happened yesterday's still playing on my mind. I wanted to walk past him but instead, I bumped into him. I fell. Instead of apologizing, he walked away with a smirk. Is this guy even a gentleman?

Erly and others helped me up. Jay came to me and apologised on his behalf. No Jay, no. Why are you apologising for him? I tried walking but then, my foot hurts. It seems that I sprained my foot. Ahh, stupid Jonghyun!!

I had to go the general office to seek help from them. They bandaged me and all and I'm done. Math tutorial.today. I have to go no matter how much I don't want to see that guy. Well, compared to what I'm having right now, truth is, what happened yesterday probably hurts more.

*Chunji's POV*
What's with Jonghyun's today? Why is he acting cold towards Jay? I walked to the seat beside him and sat beside him. I wanted to talk to him but, his expression tells me I shouldn't talk to him. Probably Key would be able to put out the fire. Wait, maybe Key won't even care about it. He's too obsessed talking to Hayley on the phone.

Talking about Hayley, it's been days I've last talked to Jaynisah. Probably later during tutorial!!

------------------- Math Tutorial --------------------
*Jonghyun's POV*
While waiting for the teacher to come, I started to hear my music. Few minutes later, the teacher came with juniors.. Right, that includes her. I looked at them and saw her with a cast on her leg. Was it my doing?

shinee jonghyun

"It's going to be like last week, please sit at the seats I assigned last week." The teacher announced. She walked to the seat beside me but she seemed reluctant to sit. I saw her walking with difficulties. It's probably my fault that she's walking like this. Guilty.

The teacher started her lessons and yes, we have to start tutoring juniors. To lessen my guilt, I coached her on her studies. She nod her head at my teaching. I get serious whenever I teach someone.

Class ended, she seemed to have difficulties keeping her stuffs with those sprained legs. I helped her pack and helped her wear her bag properly. She seemed reluctant but eventually wear it after I insisted. I left soon after.

*Jay's POV*
I saw what he did. I wanted to be the one doing that. Why am I such a shy guy? I wanted to confess to her but it seems hard.

*Erly's POV*
Math tutorial again. I sat beside Jay again. I should be happy right? Why am I not happy? Right, he was looking at *insert your name*.

Is he in love with her? There goes my hope. I know no matter how much I try, I probably won't get a chance to be with him. Not in this life.

*Your POV*
I walked towards my seat reluctantly. Jonghyun started to teach me what he knows. Wow. Kinda surprised. I thought he would ignore me. Well. Actually he did. He don't even bother to say sorry or something.

Tutorial ended. Jonghyun packed my stuffs for me and insisted to help me wear my bag. What's with this guy?
I walked out of class with a sigh.

I had to walk home alone since Erly going someone with Jaynisah and Hayley. I can't go because of my sprained foot. Ughhh. I.hate.you.Kim.Jonghyun.

I was walking under some blocks when I suddenly saw someone waiting. It was Jonghyun. He walked towards me and carried his bag in front of him and backfaced me. He squated signalling me to get on his back.

What was he thinking? I walked away and he started to talk, "Get on me. Don't act strong. You have difficulties walking. Faster will you?" I ignored him. He came towards me and carried me in a bridal style. "So, are you gonna make me carry you like this or carry you on my back?" he said.

I gave up. He let me down and I let him carry me from the back. Surprisingly, his back was soft. Soft like my pillow that I eventually slept on it.

*Jonghyun's POV*
I waited for *insert your name* outside school. Well, the easiest way to apologize to her is by helping her home. She started walking here and I squated in front of her signalling her to get on my back. She ignored me. Ahh, this kid.

I carried her in a bridal style and asked her which kind of style she wants me to carry her. She finally agreed to let mw carry her on my back. I somehow smiled when I walked to her house with her behind me. I could feel her breath on my neck.

My shoulders started to feel heavy. That's when I realised, she was asleep.