Chapter 12

A Story of Us.

Photobucket

The next day...

Key-hair

*Key's POV*
I went to Jonghyun's room and he's missing. Where is this guy? I went out of my room and saw him holding on.to 3 bags of shopping bags. "Yah, are you okay now? What happened yesterday? Tell me before other members comes back." I pestered him for an answer.

"Nothing. Aren't you going out for a date with Hayley today? Don't keep her waiting." he replied. I pestered him for an answer again and again before he finally gave in and told me what happened. Okay, that was a huge blow for him. Jay dating *insert your name* ?

Man, I'm in a spot. Both of them are my good friends. I can't be possibly siding any of them right? Should I ask Chunji for help? I'm not sure though... Well, let nature takes its course. Hopefully the friendship between all of us won't sour just because of a girl...

I shall discuss with Hayley first and then Chunji since she's close to her and they've met recently.

------- Later that afternoon, --------
Jay Park Jaebeom

*Jay's POV*
Should I go and explain things to Jonghyun? I guess I should..

I opened my house door and saw Chunji and Jaynisah in front of me, about to knock on my door. I invited them in and yeah, made some drinks of course.

"You're in a relationship with *insert your name*?" Jaynisah asked. I was startled by her question. I replied a "yes" weakly. "Jaebeom-ah, Jonghyun saw what you did last night, looks like, he has not gotten over her yet." Chunji said. Wait, Jonghyun liked her? I didn't know that!

I looked at them and said, "well, I shall just hit him up and explain things. Mind doing me a favour? Arrange a meeting for me and him. I'm afraid he won't agree to meet me." They nodded in agreement.

Jonghyun

*Jonghyun's POV*
Aish, I don't feel like going anywhere. Where is Chunji, Hayley, Jaynisah and Key bringing me to?!

I walked lazily to the place the brought me to, a club. They seemed to be looking around. Are they expecting anyone to come? Hopefully no Ja--, okay, he's here... with her ~_~

I stood up and tried to walked away but Key stopped me and shook his head and signalled me to sit. I sat down and ignored the two new couples. "I'm going out for some FRESH AIR. This place is a bit polluted by some people that even the toilet smells nicer." I said as I stormed out quickly before Key could grab me once more.

I went to the toilet and washed my face. Jay came in as he wanted to have a guy-to-guy talk. I refused and threw a mop asking him to get out. I left the place soon after without saying goodbye to anyone.

*Jay's POV*
Man, he's mad. I went to the toilet and guess what? He threw those mops at me asking me to get out. Mannn, chill. We're supposed to have a good talk. I went back to the place and Key asked where Jonghyun went. I told them he left and they gave me a 0.0 face.

That's it, I guess? That's the end of our friendship? "Jonghyun-ah, I still treasure this friendship. If you ever needed my help, just call me, I'll be there in time to help you." I texted him.

///////// a few months later //////////

*Erly's POV*
Ahhh, what a great weather. Finally, I returned to Korea. I wonder what happened during my absence. Is there something that I'm missing?

I wonder how's Jay oppa doing now. Is he married? Or is he attached? Aish, Erly you babo! All these years of studying should have distracted you from thinking of him. Why are you still thinking of him?!

Well, I returned home partially because of him actually. The other thing I returned was because my dad needed help in his business here. Sigh, I should really meet my friends soon. I missed them, especially *insert your name*. I wonder if she still remember me...

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

A/N: Hi guys(: It's a short chapter though :/ Thanks for subscribing. Just found out I lost a subscriber ): Well, you guys should tell me whether you liked my story or not in the comment box below! I honestly wanna hear your opinion. I know this chapter is a bit... :/ well, Erly's return definitely gonna mean something in future. Soo, comment your opinion!(: