Chapter 7 - Hurt.

A Story of Us.

Photobucket

>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>

66.png

*Jonghyun's POV*
It's tonight. We're performing again. I love it when both me and Jay performs together. This time round, we're performing his song. He should consider making an album. He'll sure make it big being solo. We're at the backstage, rehearsing. 

The song we're performing, is called "Can't Live Without You". The host called out our names, it's time for us to perform. So, this is it. I looked around, trying to avoid eye contact with the camera by the people there but someone caught my eye. It was *insert your name* . I could see her enjoying our performance but somehow, I find that she's making an eye contact with the guy beside me, Jay. I felt a little jealous. 

Our performance ended, we went down and met her. I tried to attract her attention by talking too much but it seems that  I became a nuisance. Opting this solution is really a bad idea. I saw her walking away. "You should consider debuting as a kpop star like Chunji" 

That sentence has been playing on my mind ever since she said that. Did she meant what she said? I took the guitar beside me and started playing it. I thought of her as I played the song. Without realising, I created a beat. I started writing lyrics to it and let it sleep beside me. 

---------------------------------------------------------------The Next Day ------------------------------------------------

*Jay's POV*

1245903693_15.jpg
" Jay, are you free today? I really have an urgent matter to attend to so I can't pick your little brother, Jehan up from school later. " Mum asked me."I have school later on.. It clashes with my school timing!" I replied.

"Can you skip school for a day? I really need someone to take care of him today." she asked again. "oh well.." Looks like I really need to skip school today. I went to my room and picked up my cell phone. I dialled Jonghyun's number and told him I won't be in school to school today. Felt sad I couldn't go to school today. I wanted to see her.

*Jonghyun's POV* 

I got  ready and started playing the song I created the night before. I wanted to sing this song to her and wanted to hear her thoughts about me. I just wanted her to hear it and I don't know why. 

Jay ain't coming today. So, I'm gonna be alone? Well, not exactly. There's still Key, Chunji and all. I decided to go and meet *insert your name* after my last lesson ended. I kinda miss her. The whole lesson, I wasn't paying attention. Well, I never did. Instead of sleeping like usual, I hummed the song I created.

I waited for her outside her classroom and when I saw her, I dragged her to a place. I brought her for a ride somewhere and even brought my guitar along. Have I ever mentioned that I do play the guitar too? She was reluctant at first, I could see that but too bad. I'm stronger than her. keke. "Let me go!" she started shouting. "The more you resist, the more pain you're going to feel. So, it's your choice." I replied her with a smirk on my face. 

Finally, we reached our destination. "Yah, why did you bring me here?!" she started asking me. I took out my guitar and started playing the song for her. 

Jonghyun668.jpg

*Your POV* 
I came out from my classroom and saw Jonghyun waiting outside. I have to admit, he kinda looked cute. I walked towards the school gate slowly when suddenly, Jonghyun grabbed my arm and drag me to somewhere. 

6e20f510.jpg

"Yah, why did you bring me here?" I asked him. Instead of replying me, he took out his guitar and played a song. 

Jonghyun669.jpg

I went speechless when he started to play a song. It was so immense. Somehow, I started to look at his eyes while he played his song. He doesn't really look like a casanova at all. He seemed so cool. His voice was soothing. Few minutes later, Jonghyun waved his hands in front of my face. It shocked me for a while. "Are you done staring at me? " He asked, smirking. 

"You dragged me here just to hear you sing and play the guitar? Well, I heard it. Goodbye." I said as I picked up my bag and attempted to leave the place. "Is that all you can say? Do you know, that song, was a song I created just for you in one night?" he said while looking at the window. I stopped walking and turned around. I saw him looking at the windows. I could see his disappointed eyes. Instead of going near him, I walked away. I did. 

I didn't realise what I did hurt him.. I didn't even know that song was created for me. It was impressive that he could come up with something so good in one night. Was it even true? I admit, I'm touched but why would he create a song for a girl whom he barely knew very well? I felt like a jerk. I walked away, just like that. I'm so cruel. 

*Jonghyun's POV* 

I played the song for her! Finally. The song ended, why is she still staring at me? I waved my hands in front of her face. " Are you done staring at me?" I asked, smirking. I was expecting some good comments from her but instead, I got the worst reply ever. 

"You dragged me here just to hear you sing and play the guitar? Well, I heard it. Goodbye." that was all she said. She picked her bag up and attempted to leave. " Is that all you can say? Do you know, that song, was a song I created for you in one night?" I said as I looked out of the window. I don't want to look at her. I was disappointed. I could hear her feet stopped walking but then, after a few seconds,  it started to walk again. It wasn't walking towards me but instead, towards the exit. It hurts me even deeper. 

I walked home and started to think about what happened just now. 

jonghyun.jpg
Famous guy, Kim Jonghyun, just got hurt by a girl? You kidding me? Why do I even care about this? Why do I care so much about what she thinks or what she does? She's like other people. Wait no, she doesn't fangirl over me like all other girls did. All I knew, she had her eyes on Jay. I could see that. wait, why do I pay attention at these things? I guess what I've been feeling is true. I'm falling in love with her. 

I wonder what's gonna happen tomorrow. There's a combined tutorial tomorrow. Well, she hurt me. I really don't wish to talk to her no matter how much I wanted to. I felt hurt over what she did. Who does she think she is? I can definitely get girls with just a wink. Well, definitely not her. 

==================================================================================================================
A/N : hehe, sorry for the late update. I wanted to update yesterday but Jay distracted me. I got tricked by a 24 year old guy! How could this be?! Have you checked his teaser? Do check, and wait for his single, "Girlfriend" to come out 3rd November 2011<33 Oh, do comment and share? It won't be fun for me to write without knowing anyone likes it or not.. :/

Jay Park GIRLFRIEND Teaser http://youtu.be/Mb4T-y4g5Q4