Chapter 14.

A Story of Us.

Photobucket

>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>

101226-78.png      tumblr_luczc7Z87Y1qga258.gif

*Key's POV*

I was trying out the food cordi noona bought when suddenly someone shocked me. Ah, it's Jay. "Oh, Annyeong" I said as I bowed. I looked around to see if Jonghyun was around. Jay tapped me and said, "no need to look around, I saw him. Why are you here? You guys are the special guests?"

"Uh, yeah. I heard there's another guest. It's a group too but I have no idea who. We're just one of the special guests." I replied. He nodded and we started talking about the songs we're performing. I saw Jonghyun on the other side, with his annoyed face. Tonight, I'm going to die. I guess.

"Is *insert your name* outside?" I asked. " Yeah, she is. That's what I'm worried about. What's more, she's standing very near to the stage!" he replied. That spells trouble. 

*Chunji's POV*

I took out my phone and texted Jaynisah, "Yeobo, you're going to be here right? I'm waiting for you! Oh, make sure you disguise yourself a little. Hehe." 

Looking forward to meet our fans on the shopping mall. Heard from other members that SHINee and Jay would be here. Heh, let's just give them a surprise. I doubt they knew that we're going to perform together on the same stage. hehe. 

Finally, we reached the place. Wow. I thought there won't be so many fans, looks like I'm wrong. The shopping mall looked packed. We walked to the backstage and started to prepare for our stage. 

*Your POV*

I was happily waiting for it to start when someone startled me with her tapping. It was Jaynisah! Yipeee~ I got a companion! I wonder why she's here. 

Me: Why are you here? 
Jaynisah: Teen Top's performing, don't you know that? keke, of course I'm here to support my hubby~ *she whispered*
Me: ah, really?! So Jay and Teen Top will be on stage together?! 
Jaynisah: Yah, whisper when we're talking about Chunji.. shh.
Me: ohhh, I know why. hehe. 
Jaynisah: ahh, *insert your name*, do you know SHINee will be performing too? Jonghyun and Key! 

I froze as I shook my head when I heard SHINee's performing. I sense something happened backstage.

*Chunji's POV*

Aigoo, so bored. I haven't met Jay and the rest yet! Ahh, let's take a selca with L.Joe!

ChunJoe.jpg

Suddenly, I heard somebody shouting my name. It was Jonghyun! I went to him and gave him a big hug! "Yahyahyah! What are you doing! We're at backstage now!" he shouted. haha, this guy, hasn't change much. "Where's Key? Ohohoh, where's Jay?" oops. Did I say Jay? I saw his expression from :) to -.-.. He pointed at a side and I just nodded. 

Jay came out from the side he was pointing, immediately, Jonghyun left. Sigh. "Chunji? What are you doing here? Don't tell me, Teen Top is a special guest too?" he asked. I nodded. Just then, Key came out. He acted like a kid, suddenly. Pulling my arms and jumped here and there. HAHAHA. 

Soon after, we chilled for a few minutes after jumping too long. 

Me: Are we going to die soon? I could feel Jjong still mad over what happened a few months ago. 
Key: I know. I lived together with him, remember? OH, Is Jaynisah outside? 
Me: Hehe, yes. Hayley?
Key: She's busy today. *pouts* 
Me: haha, just deal with it dude. Let's just see what will happen later. I have to go. It's about to be Teen Top's turn now. 

TeenTop3.jpg

I went off immediately towards the stage as soon as the emcee announced our name with our picture on screen.  We started performing "Clap", "Supa Luv" and "Beautiful Girl". I kept making eye contact with Jaynisah, making her blush. xD Oh, who's that beside her? *INSERT YOUR NAME*?!! oohohohoh. Finally ended our performance. 

We greeted the fans and they were still supportive of me. Aww, I love them but not as much as I love my wife. (:

*Jonghyun's POV*
It's going to be our turn to perform after Teen Top. Ugh, stop appearing in front of me. I don't want to talk to you at all. I stood beside the stage, waiting for our turn with other members. Oh what? They showed the picture during Hello Baby! Oooo, I'm cute! xD

74123_169708803040982_165724320106097_57

We went up and started performing "Ring Ding Dong", "Lucifer" and " Obsession". We decided to perform it in front of them. While performing Lucifer, I realised something was missing from my neck. I lost one necklace! Darn it! I gotta find it after this performance ends. Right after it finished, I went down the stage to search for it. 

*something like this happened* http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=jut-68B2cfw

I was searching for it when someone held out a hand with necklace in it. I smiled and said "Thank You" as I looked up, that was when I realised that was her, I started to cough awkwardly. "Jonghyun, come up already. It's time for our next performance, right guys?" Onew said as all fans screamed. I walked up quickly and got ready for our next performance. I could see Key's expression as he saw what happened just now. 

Looks like he knew she was here. We started to perform "Obsession" and I knew I was going to be so emotional. After all, it's a song I created. 

"neol wonhae, michin deut nan neol wonhae" (I want you, I want you like crazy.)

I know that line was actually meant for her. I tried to make eye contact with her but it seems so awkward. She looked at me, smiling. I ignored her. Why.~ Finally, we ended our performance. We started introducing ourselves. Soon after, we went down the stage. I walked past Jay, awkwardly. 

*Erly's POV*

Finally, the show started. Teen Top came out first! Omo, isn't that Chunji? I wonder what happened between him and Jaynisah now. After them, it was SHINee! "HEY, IT'S JONGHYUN AND KEY OPPA!" a fan beside me shouted. Jonghyun? Key? Oppa?! ohh, It was them! EH?! I sure did missed a lot. 

Suddenly, the emcee announced Jay's name. My heart skipped a beat. They showed some part of Jay's MV to welcome him. 

aha3.gif

*Jay's POV* 

Teen Top? Done. SHINee? Done. My turn now. Jonghyun walked past me, awkwardly. I went up stage and started performing Abandoned. Followed by, Tonight. It was fun performing, with fans screaming here and there. Right after I ended my second performance, it was time to perform "Girlfriend". I got excited performing it. 

I started teasing them as I moved to the right side of the stage, "I wanna look for a girlfriend after I end this performance. Yup, a girlfriend. Today is Pepero Day isn't it? It means, I have to get someone with me soon, right?" As soon as I said that, I found something on stage. "Ah, what is this?", I said. As I said that, fans started throwing it at me. "Ah, what are you throwing? oh, pepero." I took one and acted as if I wanted to throw it back at them. All laughed.

I thanked them for the peperos and started performing. I went to her and grabbed her hands as I sang my favourite part in this song. All fans screamed as they were jealous. Aww, sorry people. She's my girlfriend. 

"nol bolttae mada hwanhage usnun nae mosubi nawa. Nonun arumdaun melody like ladadada"
( Everytime I see you, my brightly smiling face appeared. You're a beautiful melody like ladadada)

I started dancing all around her and finally, song ended. I bowed and went down the stage to see Jonghyun. His face has "Jealousy" written all over it. I'm sorry, but she's my girlfriend now. 

*Erly's POV*
I saw Jay! I didn't know before that his dancing skills and singing skills were superb! He wasn't that shy like he was back then! He looked so charming, I can faint right now. Just then, he performed his new single. When the fans threw pepero at him, he doesn't seem to recognise me even though I stood way to the front. That made me sad. In the middle of the song, Jay brought up a girl up on stage. It was her. :/

Don't tell me, they're lovers?! That hurts me even more. I immediately left the place because I couldn't take it anymore. I went back home and cried. It looks like, I've not gotten over him yet.