Chapter 27

A Story of Us.

Photobucket

*Jonghyun's POV*

I walked around the pub and finally found a good seat. I sat down and ordered my drink. I took out my phone and started to view the pictures there. I saw picture of me and *insert your name*. 

Flashback

"Jonghyun-ah, I bet we've never taken a picture of us together. Say cheese~" *insert your name* said as she gotten herself ready to take a picture. 

"Yah, that's so old school. Hmm, how about we say, 'oppa, we're so cute' ? and then end it off with a cute pose?"

"Uhh... that.." 

"Aigoo, please? You've never called me 'oppa' before." I pouted, she blushes.

"Aigoo... this big guy.. Fine, one, two, three... OPPA WE'RE SO CUTE!" she said loudly as she pressed the camera's button. I blushed upon that sentence. 

End of flashback

Suddenly, memories of us going out and so on, played on my mind repeatedly. It was beautiful, not until I started thinking of how Jay announces that's he's getting married with her. 

"I gotta forget her. Yes, I should.' I mumbled to myself. I started to drink as many drinks as I can and walked around the club, dizzily. 

*Key's POV*

"Kibum-ah, where's Jonghyun?" Onew hyung asked me. I'm so dead. I tried to call him numerous times but he didn't answer any. 

I tried to search for help from any member but Taeminnie was busy with his banana milk and Minho's asleep. "Kibum-ah, I'm asking you a question. Didn't you guys went out together earlier on?" Onew hyung asked again. 

"I-" I was interrupted by a loud bang on the door. 

Onew hyung looked at me and say. "I bet it's Jonghyun." I opened the door and Jonghyun was standing there. He lost his balance and almost fell on me. I brought him to his room slowly and untie his shoes like how a wife would do. Onew hyung brought in a glass of warm water for Jonghyun. 

Minutes after  that, Onew hyung dragged me outside. 

"Kim Kibum-ssi, what did I tell you to do?" 

"I'm sorry. He promised me not to go and drink but he did. I warned him but-" I was cut off. 

"He won't listen, right? Sigh. Finefinefine. I'll let you off this time round. Make sure it won't happen again!" 

"Alright!" I exclaimed. 

The next day

*Jonghyun's POV*

I woke up with a major headache. I looked to the left and saw Key sitting next to my bed, asleep. I tapped his laps and he woke up soon after. 

"Oh, Jonghyun-ah, you're awake." 

"Yea, what are you doing here?" 

"Come on. You came home drunk last night and you expect me to ignore you? I almost got scolded by Onew hyung because of you. What did I tell you last-"  I cut him off.

"Aiiiiiighhhhhhttttt. Key umma. Get me a glass of water. I'm having a headache." He sighed and went off.

Few seconds later, I felt something vibrating. I took out my phone slowly from my pocket and answered the call. 

"Hello?"

"Hello, Jonghyun-ah. Don't forget to come for recording later on." manager-hyung said. 

I literally smacked my forehead. I totally forgot all about it and I drank a lot last night. The song will be coming out on June 2. Deadline's coming. I have to sing  today. I sighed. 

"Ah, okay. Today at 2 isn't it?"

"Yes, please be punctual."

"Alright, goodbye. 

I ended the call later on. That's when I realised I recorded a video last night on my way home. I was about to delete it but then I was curious what I did last night. I started watching it. I had the biggest shock of my life. 

After watching it, I sat down, wondering what should I do with that video. 

Photobucket

Key came in after that with a glass of water. I was thinking whether I should tell him or not. I was about to say something when Onew hyung came in. 

"Jonghyun-ah. It's 1pm already. Aren't you getting ready for recording?" 

I jumped out of bed immediately when I saw the clock strikes 1pm. There's no time to waste. I have to get out fast. 

*Chunji's POV* 

I was reading the newspaper when Jaynisah kept running in and out of the toilet to vomit. I walked towards her and rubbed her back. "Are you alright?" I asked her. That was the stupidest question ever. "Let's go to the doctor now." She nodded. 

At the clinic

"Congratulations." the doctor said. I looked at her with a confused expression. 

"What?"

"Your wife is three months pregnant!" 

"REALLY? WIFEEEYYY, WE'RE GOING TO BE PARENTS SOON." 

She looked at me with her blur face. 

*Jaynisah's POV*

I'm pregnant? I'm pregnant? "YAAAAAH, I'M PREGNANT!!!" I screamed. 

We went out of the clinic afterwards. "Honey, are you really happy that you're pregnant?" 

"Wae? Wae not? I am happy. Way too happy." I was really happy that I'm pregnant. It's Chunji's long wish. 

"Alright then. let's inform others!!!"

"Yeah, let's go." I said happily as I skipped. 

"YAHYAHYAH. DON'T SKIP. THE BABY MIGHT DROP." Chunji shouted. I giggled.

"You silly. The baby won't drop this way." I said, still giggling. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Done with two chapts. Make sure you watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWf9E0Qw8NE&ob=av2n and read my other fanfic titled "My blinger lover" . byee :D