Chapter 31

A Story of Us.

Photobucket


*Your POV*

"with Jay's child." Erly cut me off. It feels as if I've been stabbed many times with a knife but still alive.


I couldnt think of anything else. Tears started rolling down my cheeks profusely. I start to move further away from Jay.


*Jay's POV*

What is she doing? Didn't we agree on it?


"That's not true. Nothing happened between us! She's lying! Didnt you said nothing happened between us? What is this?" I started to shake *insert your name*'s hands and then turned to Erly.


"Jay, you're really so naive. A guy and a girl in a room, what do you think will happen? Are you trying to shirk your responsibilities? Don't you pity this child inside my womb?" Erly said as she rubbed her stomach.


"Where's your proof then?"


She gestured to a guy, asking him to come. He then gave her an envelope.


"I believe, after seeing this paper, you won't have anything to say."


She was right. I couldn't think of any words to say. I was dumbfounded. She is pregnant.  I tried getting nearer to *insert your name*, trying to explain to her but she's moving away from me.


*Your POV*

"Then tell me why are you here?" my voice started to trail as I look at Erly.


"Here? I have to tell you the truth right?"


"So, this was what the good show you meant?"


"Isn't this?"


Suddenly, Hayley slapped her face hard. "What was that about?" Erly asked Hayley as she rubbed her swollen cheeks.


"This? That's for breaking her heart. Where has your conscience went to?  Where's the naive and kind Erly I knew back then? You're despicable."


"Naive? Kind?" she smirked. "Because of my naiveness & kindness back then, I lost somebody I love to my friend. Yes, I'm despicable."


"Friend? Love? You still call her your friend after what you did?"


"Why should you care? You see, this guy who she wants to marry, actually makes a deal with me to keep a secret between us. He wanted me to keep quiet over what happened that night. Now, I realise my baby needs a father when he's born."


"You're sick." That's all I could utter after hearing what she said. I pushed Jay away when he comes nearer and started running away, in tears.


*Jonghyun's POV*

My leg's hurting badly. "Have to walk, just a 20m more. I..have..to.." I staggered to the place the wedding's held.


Just as I was about to make a turn, someone bumped into me. I fell down.


"I'm...so sorry." she apologised and helped me up.


"*insert your name*? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be marrying Jay right now? Wait.. Did you just cried?"


Looks like Erly has striked. I'm a bit too late.


"Nothing.."


"Let's go." I grabbed her arms and started walking back to where it was held.


"Go where? Don't force me."


"Back to where you were and you really have to be there."


*Jay's POV*

I should have chased her. Why the heck did I feel as if my feet was glued to the ground?


"So, aren't you going to change the bride for today's name? You should be putting the ring on my finger." Erly said.


"No way. Dream on, really. Just dream on. I'll never ever gonna put that ring on your finger even if the sky's falling down."


"Are we still continuing?" a guy asked.


"Of course we are, I believe she will come back." I answered.


"Jay, dream on. After hurting her deeply, do you think she'll come back?"


"Of course she will. Just in time to expose your dirty secrets and tricks." a male voice appeared out of nowhere.


========================================

A/N: Hi. I guess this is really short. Just wait for the next chapter. Sorry if I take too long. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE^_^ Oh yes, read my other story. "My Blinger Lover." :) Hehehe.  ^_^ I'm sure yall alr know who's that. Hee.