Chapter 33

A Story of Us.

Photobucket


*Jaynisah's POV*


"I'm ashamed to have you as my friend. What's this? Even if someday Jay were to get married to you, trust me, your conscience would bug you all time. It's going to be a bad marriage anyways. Why do this?" I looked at her with a hurt heart.


*Your POV*

"Why did you do this to me? Why are you hurting others and yourself?" I grabbed Erly's hand and tears start to fall profusely.


"Let go of my hand. You guys think I wanted this to happen?"


"THEN WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?"


"You clearly knew that I love Jay. Why are you doing this to me? You're the one that's hurting me not the other way round. He could have love me too but because of you, it happened otherwise! Why don't you just stick to Jonghyun? He likes you too. Because that you like the guy I like, I'm displeased. If I can't have him, no one shall."


"You still don't think you're wrong?"


"Wrong? There's no right or wrong. I'm not that Erly you knew back then who's really innocent and generous. I'm not sorry, I can't let you have him."


Her tone was really harsh. My tears just ended up rolling down my cheeks even more.


"Guess what? I'm not sorry too. You can never have me. *insert your name* is mine and I'm hers. You can never replace her in my heart. So now, either you get out on your own or do you need people to you to the police station?" Jay spoke up.


He wipes off my tears dry and put his hand over my shoulders. I feel safe beside him.


*Erly's POV*

"Why are you guys doing this to me? Why can't any of you understand me? Even you, Jay?" I look at him. Tears were forming in my eyes.


It was as if I've been stabbed a million times but I haven't died. I went to him and held his hand.


"Don't leave me for her. Don't, please? Don't do this to me. Tell me you don't love her. You love me, don't you? Please, jay, please?" I begged him but it was useless. He swings his arm trying to make me let go of my hand.


"Hey girl, if I was you, I would give them my blessings. If I can, why can't you?" said Jonghyun.


Sorry, I just can't. "So are you leaving? Or an ?" I could hear Jonghyun smirking. I shot him with a death glare and get out as I can. It was the worst humiliation ever.


*Jaynisah's POV*

My stomach feels really bad. What's happening?


*Jay's POV*


"Dry your tears, my dear lady. I'm sorry for everything that I do that has hurt you. Forget about all unhappiness and let's start afresh, shall we? You do know my heart has that one spot that has already been filled up by you. Will you marry me, my loveliest and most beautiful baby?" I smiled at *insert your name* as I held up her hand. "Jonghyun, you will give us your blessings right?" I look at him.


He nodded.


I gave her a peck on her lips, waiting for her reply. Her lips slowly forms a smile and kissed me back. "I'm sorry for doubting you." she says.


I shook my head, trying to tell her it's okay. Suddenly, I heard an applause from everyone.


"Mr Park, do we continue with the ceremony?" the guy asked. "Of course!" I replied gleefully.


*Chunji's POV*

"I do." *insert your name* replied cheerfully after being asked if she's willing to be Jay's wife.


It's a nice scene to see this. Suddenly, I felt somebody grabbing my hand. It was Jaynisah.


"What's wrong? Why are you sweating so badly? Are you in pain?" I asked panickly.


"My stomach's in a great pain." Water was dripping down her legs. That was when I realised she's giving birth.


"YAHYAHYAH. JAYNISAH, WAIT. GUYS, HELP ME. WHAT SHOULD I DO? JAYNISAH'S ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH!!!!!!!" I shouted as I look around, searching for help. Everyone surrounded us and the next thing I knew, we're at the hospital.


ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

A/N: Kinda feel this chapter is a bit rushed. Heh. ANYWAYS PEOPLE, MYE JUST ENDED. So relieved. I know I definitely flunked some but umm, what's done is done. YKNOW WHAT PEOPLE?? LAST TWO WEEKS WHEN I MET JAY, HE ASKED FOR MY NAME TWICE during an autograph session. HEHEHEHEHEHE


BRB /FANGIRLING/ HAHAHAHAHA OKAY. I'm not kidding about that! OH OH OH, DO YOU KNOW THERE'S BOYZ NITE OUT IN SINGAPORE ON JUNE 15TH? GUESS WHAT? It's funny how all the characters in my story is gonna meet. HAHAAHHAHA


Teen Top, SHINee and Jay Park. HAHAHAHHA IT'S CRAZY AND SHOCKING. Jonghyun and Jay together. Ohhhh yesss. Okayokayokay. That's all. BYE PEOPLE  :D