Chapter 21 - This can't be happening!

A Story of Us.

Photobucket

- At The Hospital's Park-

*Your POV*
We sat there for a long time in an awkward silence situation. I tried to broke the silence as I had to go soon.
"I have to go, leave everything for tomorrow?" I said to him as I tried to walk away. Suddenly, I felt someone grabbing my wrist and I froze. Jay grabbed it and he back-hugged me. I tried to break the hug but it got even tighter.

"Don't move. Let us stay this way, please?" he whispered to my cold ears.

"Jay, what are you doing?"

" *insert your name*-ah, I love you. That has never changed."

"You know I love you too."

He turned me around and took out something from his pocket. Suddenly, he knelt down and said,

"Will you marry me? I promise I'll be there for you whenever you need me. I promise to take care of you till our last breath."

I was dumbfounded for words. I had no idea what to say.

"I-I-I-I am n-n-n-not ready for this yet."

"Not ready? Do you love me?"

"Yeah, I do. Stand up, people are watching and you're a celebrity!"

"I don't care anymore. I just want to marry you." he held my hands tightly.

"I'm not ready yet. I'm sorry, I got to go." I turned around and walk away. Just then, Jay said something that made me froze.

"You refused to accept my proposal because you're in love with Jonghyun, right?"

I turned around and said, "No, I'm not."

"Then why do you care so much when he got stabbed? Why is the first person you hugged was him instead of me?"

"b-b-b-because he's my saviour. If it's not for him, I'd be the one lying on that bed! He saved me more than twice. You have no idea what happened that day!"

"Oh really? Then what about just now? Why did you stutter when he asked that?"

"I-I-I-I didn't!"

"There, you did!" He threw the ring in anger and walked away. That seriously shocked me.

I picked up the ring and went back home in tears.

*Jay's POV*
She is in love with Jonghyun. Why is she denying it? Thinking back, I kinda of regret doing that. I can just pretend I don't know anything...but that hurts.

I went to the club to get some drink. It hurts a lot.

*Erly's POV*
I was drinking when suddenly, I saw a familiar figure. Isn't that, Jay? I feel tipsy.

I walked to him in a drunken manner and drank with him. "Why are you here?" I asked.

"She rejected my proposal.. She's in love with him."

I could feel hurt in those sentences he said.

"Forget her then."

"I refused. Why are you here?"

I couldn't possibly say that it's because of him right?

"My heart feels heavy. The guy I loved is in love with another girl. I don't think he will ever love me back."

"Oh? You're in love with someone? Who?"

It's you...

"Someone you know? But it's a secret."

"Oh? Then I shall not ask further then. Cheers."

"Cheers"

------------ The Next Day -------------

*Jay's POV*
My head feels heavy. I shook my head. I'm finally feeling a little sober. I turned and saw Erly. We're both.... ?!

This can't be. This can't be. This can't be. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

I have to go. Right, I have to GO!

>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>

A/N: THANKS FOR READING (: Short chapter before I start to feel lazy. (:

@them_me: THANK YOU :D