Chapter 22 - Heartbroken

A Story of Us.

Photobucket

A few days later...
 

*Your POV* 
I didn't get to sleep well for the past few days. I was thinking, was I being too obvious that I actually cared for Jonghyun? I really have no idea. I had no idea that whatever I did, hurts Jay's heart. I kept looking at the ring he threw. 

Was he really being sincere? I looked through the photo albums I had, tears kept rolling down my cheeks. To be honest, I loved him for a few years already. 

Jonghyun? I have no idea why, I have this kind of feelings towards him. I mean, I'm sure this feeling wasn't love. 

I guess, I really need a few days of rest from all of these stuffs. I really need this. 

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

*Jay's POV* 
I can't believe I did that. It's impossible. I haven't done anything to her right? We were both drunk. Yes, I'm being a coward by not asking her.. It has been a few days.. I turned off my personal cellphone so that no one could contact me. Yup, I have two cellphones. One is for personal and another, work. 

I went to Chunji's house. I need someone to talk to...but I had no courage to tell what happened. "Jay, what's wrong with you? Did anything happened?" he asked. 

"I have a confession."

"What? You and *insert your name* are getting married?"

"No.. A few days ago, I... I slept..." 

"Duh, of course you slept last night." 

"N-N-No.. Let me finish my sentence. I slept with Erly.." 

"YOU WHAT? SLEPT WITH ERLY?!" 

"It was an acc-" 

Suddenly, I heard the sound of glass breaking. I turned and saw *insert your name*, standing beside Jaynisah. Guilt written all over my face. 

*Your POV* 
I decided to sleep at Jaynisah's house last night. I needed some company. I heard the doorbell rang and Chunji opened the door. It was Jay. 

He had no idea that I'm here. "*insert your name*, why don't you take this chance to talk to him. Here, bring this to him." Jaynisah said as she passed to me a tray of drinks. 


Maybe she's right, I should take this opportunity and talk to him. I thought about it last night. I walked slowly towards them and heard Chunji shouted, "YOU WHAT? SLEPT WITH ERLY?!"

Jay did what? He slept with Erly?! I dropped the tray by accident. Pieces of glass were everywhere. I squated and picked them slowly with my bare hands. 

*Jaynisah's POV* 
"*insert your name*, don't pick it up with your hands. Wait a second, I'll get the broom. Don't touch it." I said. She continued to pick them up. I insisted her to stop doing it but she continued. Her fingers were already bleeding. "Chunji, get the first aid and the broom." I yelled. 

*Jay's POV* 
I grabbed her hands when I saw her bleed. "Stop doing it." I said. She ignored my words. 

"I said stop it. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. We were both drunk. It was an accident. I-"

She threw those pieces of glass that she picked up and look at me. Her eyes were teary. "I hate you." is all what she could say and she ran away. The only thing I did was, sitting on my knees with my head down. I did her wrong. 

"YAH, Chase her! Do you know what she told me last night? She has been thinking a lot for the past few days and didn't you see her face? She looked tired! She was planning to accept your proposal because she knows that in her heart, she loves you the most!" Jaynisah yelled at me. She.. still loves me?

*Jonghyun's POV*

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

I'm finally discharged. I bet she doesn't know I'm discharged. Let's just surprise her. Onew hyung and others are helping me to carry my stuff to the car. "Hyung, you guys can go back first. I'd like to roam around on my own first before heading back. Days in the hospital are so boring." I told him. 

"Are you sure?" Key eyed me suspiciously.

"Ah, yea. I'll see you guys tonight. BYE!" I giggled as I closed the van's door.

I flagged for a taxi and went to her house. I knocked on the door but no one answered. Where could she be early in the morning? I shrugged my shoulders and waited outside her house. Two girls walked towards me cutely. They asked for my autograph and a picture. I told them not to tell anyone I was here. They nodded. Luckily there wasn't many fangirls around her house or else I'd be in trouble. 

As I turned around, I saw *insert your name*. She walks real slow. As she's approaching, I could see her eyes were all red and her face were wet. She has been crying?! 

*Jay's POV* 
I'm such a fool. Why didn't I realised it? Why am I so stupid? Why? Because of my stupidity, I lost the chance to marry the girl I love the most. The only thing I could do now is, stare at the ring that was thrown back at me.

/Flashback/
I chased her right after what Jaynisah told me. She dashed across the road without realising there was a car approaching. The car horned. She realised it and stood there. I ran and pulled her away with me.

"Are you crazy? Even if you're mad with me, you shouldn't just dash across the road just like that. It's dangerous."

"What do you care? Even if I die, you should be happy, right? That way, you and Erly could be together." she teared more than before.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU." I put my hands on her shoulders and shook her. 

"Love? Because you love me, you slept with her?!"

"That wasn't it. It was a misunderstanding. Let me expl-"

"There's no need to explain. Before, you asked me if I love Jonghyun or not. Truth is, I only cared for him as a friend, as the guy who saved me. Right now, even if I say I love you, it doesn't matter anymore." 

She pulled out the ring from her finger and threw it at me. She flagged for a taxi and left no matter how much I begged her to listen to me. All these while... she's been wearing the ring I threw the other time? 

/End of flashback/


*Your POV*
I went out of the taxi and walked slowly to my house. Why am I so foolish? Why did I even wear that ring? I regretted wearing it. Just then, I saw Jonghyun, standing in front of my house. I tried to wipe my tears but, I failed to control it from flowing. 

>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>

A/N: Sorry for the late post. Had no idea what to write for a short while. xD So, here is it. I'll try and update as soon as possible. Ahh, for the ending, be it Jonghyun or Jay, is really a secret. hehehe. Silent readers might want Jonghyun and some others might want Jay. Continue reading to find out. (;