Chapter 6 - Beautiful voice.

A Story of Us.

Photobucket

>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>

Chunji

*Chunji's POV*
Ahhh, she's beside me. Heh, I kinda have a good impression of her from the first time I've met her. Her curly brown hair, her white skin that made her look like a Japanese. Her flawless skin, what else can I ask for?

Hopefully my presence here won't be seen by anyone though. If they saw me, I'll be in deep trouble. I kept looking at her face instead of the movie. Her small eyes and how she reacts when it comes to the scariest scenes. How can someone so cute exists in this world?!

I put my arms around her and she looked at me with her shocked face. I smiled and continued watching the movie.

*Jaynisah's POV*
He's sitting right beside me! So, what should I do now? I know, many girls would like to be in my position but they should know, times like this, it's really hard to decide what to do. I continued watching the movie though I felt him staring at me.

The scariest scene was shown. I closed my eyes with both my hands and pushed myself a little down on the chair because I was afraid. Suddenly, I felt someone pulling me up and put his arms on my shoulders. I looked at him and he smiled. The place may be dark but somehow, I could see his shining lips. Keke, am I falling for him? Wait no, I already am.

*Jonghyun's POV*
Wth~ I woke up from my sleep because it was way too boring for me without *insert your name* here. Those people, shouldn't have screamed their lungs out. Ugh, oh hey. The movie's ending. Let's just watch the last part.

-------Movie Ended------

Jaebeom Icon

*Jay's POV*
The movie ended. The lights are on. I turned to the girl beside me and gently tapped on her shoulder. She finally look up and ohhh. It's her!! All these while. Ahh, i'm blushing though I'm a man. Seriously!!

I asked if she was fine and she nodded. Like me, she seems awkward being with me. Her messy hair looks adorable to me. :p

*Your POV*
This guy's arms is so comfortable that I felt unwilling to let it go. His arms was so warm. Someone tapped me on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Jay. I could feel my heart beats faster and cheeks were burning. We all went out together.

*Jonghyun's POV*
The movie finally ended. Time to find *insert your name*. I stood up and saw her beside Jay. Looks like someone had a great time being with someone I like. Oh wait, did I say, I like? Nonono. With someone I wanted to tease. As we're moving out, I tried to walk slowly in hope I could talk to her. Too bad, people were rushing way too much.

Tsk, irritating people. Can't they just wait?!

-----------------Conversation-------------------------
Key: How was the movie? Let's go and grab something for our royal tummy!

Jonghyun: Nah, I'm going somewhere else with Jay.

Jay: yeah, see you guys this Monday? Really gotta go.

Hayley: alright, see you guys this Monday? Had fun with you guys. I can't be around here too long too. I have to go for a family gathering.

Key: *insert your name* ? Chunji? Jaynisah? Erly?

Jaynisah: nah, I gotta go and sleep early tonight. I've got something important early tomorrow.

Erly: me too. Sorry.

You: well, I gotta take care of my cousins! They came to my house tonight and I gotta babysit them tonight. *I lied*

Key: *pouts* Fine!! Chunji, let's go together since you have nothing.

Chunji: yeah sure, let's go.

------------------
*Your POV*
Everyone waved goodbye and I walked to a shopping mall to find some food for my hungry sis. Hah, sounds like a bad choice eh?

I was walking around and I heard beautiful voices singing a song that I've never heard of. What was it and who? Curiosity got better of me and I went around searching and I found two familiar faces on the stage. It was Jay and Jonghyun. They sang. It was, beautiful.

The rapping part was nicer than others. I felt so good listening to it.
I stood in front of the stage which made it so obvious for them to know, I'm watching them. After it ended, I gave them a round of applause. The people around me did too. They went down the stage and met me.

"Why are you here? By chance, did you stalk us?" Jonghyun questioned me. For once, I felt like a criminal being bombed with questions. =_=
"Definitely not. I came here for other reasons. I..uhh..came here to buy some food for my little cousins! " I replied. Nice, since when my sis became my cousin.

"What song was that? I've never heard of it and it was, nice." I asked. "Oh just now? The song is called Can't Live Without You. My homie, Chacha, composed the beat while me? I just write the lyrics." Jay said, scratching his head. "Yeah, aren't they talented? The only thing I do is, sing along with him." Jonghyun added.

"ohh, you guys are seriously talented. You should consider debuting as a kpop star like Chunji!" I added.

They gave me a wide smile saying they'd consider because that's the only thing they're good at since they fare quite bad in terms of academic. I waved goodbye and them and headed home quickly.

I took a shower and lied down on bed. My head kept playing the part Jay sang, " I need you girl, stay by my side, wanna be with you till the day we die."

How I wished it was for me. Sadly, it won't happen. I can only have a crush on him):


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I realised I've been procrastinating. HEHE. Holidays are here but I gotta get ready for a holiday test. ): Well, hope you liked this chapter. Probably I'll post others soon. Sorry if I take too long. Hehehe, love you guys who read this. DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT. Please don't be a silent reader. Thankkkkk youu<3

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4