Chapter 11 - Heartbroken, again.

A Story of Us.

Photobucket

>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>

Jay Park,Girlfriend

*Jay's POV*
I decided to surprise her. Just nice, my new song just came out. I went to her and put on the headphones on her and played the part "Just be my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girlfriend my girl". I smiled when she turned and look at me.

She decided to smile and leave. I wonder what was she thinking. Is this her way of rejecting?

I followed her out secretly. She went to the park to admire the scenery. I saw her sitting at the bench. Is she playing hard to get? I saw a flower on a bush and I took it. I went towards her and sat beside her. "Do you know I've been crushing on you ever since we've met? I wanted to have a chance to say I love you but I didn't had a chance." I said.

She looked shocked. She must have liked Jonghyun then. Sigh. Does it mean I stand no chance with her? She looked at her phone and said, "Uh, I-I-I have to go. See you around soon. Bye." The moment she stood up, I grabbed her wrist, preventing her to leave. I turned her around facing me and sang,

"baby you're all I need. Just be my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girlfriend my girl. Narang sagyojulle? norang hengbokhalle. Just be my girlfriend, my girlfriend my girlfriend, my girl. be my girlfriend my girlfriend, my girlfriend my girl."

// Translation //
baby you're all I need. Just be my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girlfriend my girl. Will you go out with me? I want to be happy with you."
//End of Translation//

I took out the flower I plucked just now and gave her. I could see her face turned red. "Never thought one day I'd have the courage to say this. Would you be my girlfriend?". She looked at me and say, "To be honest...". My heart started beating fast as she said that. "I actually been crushing on you eversince I saw you on that round table. I'll be your girlfriend." she said as she smiled and take the flower.

I thought I was dreaming when I heard that. I hugged her like mad and gave her a quick peck on her lips. Kekeke. Hope she doesn't mind.

*Your POV*
Jay confessed to me! I didn't expect that. Hehehe, and he gave me a peck on my lips. :O Didn't see that coming. He stole my heart and now? Kekeke.

After a few hours together, he sent me home."*insertyourname* -ah, why did you leave just now when I did that?" he asked. I looked up with my blushing face and said, "because I thought you were joking and I didn't want to embarrass myself." He smiled and hugged me.

Just as I reached home, Jay texted me, "Are you free tomorrow night? If you are, come to my house. I have a pleasant surprise for you." "Alright. (:" , I replied.

///// The Next Day /////

Jonghyun,SHINee

*Jonghyun's POV*
I went for a fansign event with other SHINee members. Sigh, I wish she was here. I felt distracted by thinking of her. Jonghyun-ah, stop thinking of her! You're having a fansign now, smileeeee!

I smiled like a mad person as my fans walked past me. Suddenly, Onew nudged me. "Yah, Jonghyun-ah, keep your pedo smile away! You're scaring the fans these way." he said. Oh, I did? Kekeke. I didn't realise that. I looked around as I wait for the next fan to get Key's signature. Suddenly, there's a hand waving right in front my face. I turned around and saw *insert your name* !

I'm happy to see her at least at one of our fansigning events. Key looked shocked at my expression. "Yah Key, don't you recognise her? It's *insert your name*!" I said. "OH, REALLY?! YAH, IT'S BEEN SO LONG!!" Key said as he walked over to her and hugged her making the fans scream louder and some even wanted a hug. Screw you, Key.

I pulled them away and gave her my signature. She told me that she happened to be here and heard about it. Keke, is this even true? I wonder if she noticed that my love for her has never changed. Sigh.

I asked her out tonight but she seemed to have another date. Mann, I've been rejected. Sigh.

/// At Night ///

*Jay's POV*
Food? Checked! Drinks? Checked! House? Cleaned! What's missing? OH YEAH, *insert your name* ! I'm so silly. Ahh, it's 6.45pm now. She should be arriving soon.
*diinggg donggg* oh, she's early.

I opened the door and I had my eyes wide open at her dress. She waved at me and said, "are you okay?" I shook my head and said, "nahnah, it's just that, you look EVEN more beautiful in this dress." I emphasized on the word "even" as I winked at her.

I brought her in and locked the door. Oops, I forgot about the board. She saw it and laughed, "where did you get these?". I told her the truth and chuckled at my silliness.

I brought her to the dining table and we ate together. I fed her the steak I cooked, mmm, delicious. HEHE, WAIT. Did I say I cooked? Well, actually no. I'm a bad cooker. I don't even know how to operate a rice cooker. Kekekeke. I ordered those food to be more precise.

*Jonghyun's POV*
Yahhh, why is it so boring? I went and disturb Taemin. This maknae... is so busy watching tv that he ignored me. Minho? Too busy on the phone with I don't know who. Key? Tskk. He went out dating with Hayley. Hope you get caught by fans, (;. Onew? Forever obsessed with chickens that he went out for a date with it. ~_~

I went to my room and played the guitar. All of a sudden, I started to play the song I created for her. Ahh, I wonder if she likes me. I'm still hurt because of what she did a few years back.

I looked around and saw a key. That key looks familiar. It was Jay's key! Yes, that's it!! Let's look for him. It's been awhile since I've last met him because of our schedules. I borrowed manager hyung's car to go to his house. I parked his car somewhere nearby and saw that his house light was on.

I walked towards his door and heard a song was playing. It was loud. He probably wouldn't notice if there's a burglar.

I couldn't open the door because it was locked. Sigh, this guy. Luckily I brought the keys. I opened the door slowly hoping to surprise him. I was about to move forward when I heard a familiar female's voice saying, " I love you too." I acted like a fugitive and hid behind the wall as I took a peek. I saw them kissing. It was *insert your name*. My heart shattered to pieces. It felt like someone stabbing me at the heart more than 1 million times.

I thought I had a chance since she's back, but someone was ahead of me. I wiped away my tears, yes I did, and walked out. I slammed the door. It was pretty loud and I'm sure he heard it. I drove off as fast as I could and returned home in a drunken manner. I had a few rounds of drinks and felt really stupid.

*Jay's POV*
We finally ate. I went to her and invited her for a dance. We danced together and I hugged her from behind as I say those three words, "I love you."

3.gif


We stopped dancing as she turned around and looked at me and say, " I love you too." I smiled and tilted my head to the other side and went closer to her. I kissed her on her lips and we started dancing again. Suddenly, I heard my door being slammed.

I walked over and checked on my door knob, it wasn't locked like it was earlier. I stood there and thought who was it. The only guy who had the keys to my house is, Jonghyun? It was him? I went out immediately and saw Jonghyun's manager's car. Looks like it was him.

I went in and *insert your name* asked, "who was it?" I replied, "it's nothing. I'll send you home." She nodded as she took her bag and I sent her home.