Chapter 10 - It's You.

A Story of Us.

Photobucket

Meanwhile, at Chunji's house...

chunji

Jaynisah was in the kitchen peparing some food while waiting for her lovely husband to return home from his schedule. Soon after, Chunji returned home with some dvds for them to watch. They ate together and while watching the movie, they resminisce about the past.

/Flashback/

*Jaynisah's POV*
Graduation day finally ended. I saw Chunji. Heh, my love. Hee, I walked to him and he led me to his car. He brought me to a place with a beautiful scenery. I was dumbfounded when I saw the scenery. What tricks is he up to now?

Suddenly, I was surprised by him from the back. He hugged me from the back and started singing, "baby, you're my love, my love, my love, my love, my love, my love~" I blushed. "Are you a parking ticket? Because you have fine written all over your body." he said. My face turned even red. I turned around and suddenly, he knelt down. He took out a something from his pocket, and it was a ring.

" Are you willing to walk with me till the end of our lives as Mrs Lee?" he said. I went speechless. He gave his cutest smile and his eyes, ahhh. I nodded and shouted "I do!". He stood up and ran around the place shouting, "YAYYYY!! JAYNISAH AGREED TO BE MY WIFEEEE!! I'M THE LUCKIEST GUY ON EARTH NOW!" keke. This guy.

I thought it'd be like in movies, whereby the male lead would hug the girl immediately before doing something like that. He totally did the opposite. Hahaha, it's okay. I'm gonna be Mrs Lee soon anyways. :p

/End Of Flashback/

It was actually a good thing that they got married but fans who sent them death threats wasn't a good thing. Though all these s went on, the lovebirds are still together.
Chunji tilted his head to look at Jaynisah's face closely. Jaynisah fell asleep. Chunji smiled and tucked her to bed.

==========================================
*YOUR POV*

At the park,

" *insert your name* -ah, where do you live? And do you have any contact number for me to contact you?" Jonghyun said to me. I gave my number and address to him and went home.

I'm bored. I should go to the club Let's have a surprise call for Hayley. I miss her. I dialled her number and went to the club. I finally saw her. I hugged her like mad and we started catching up about the past. Suddenly, a guy came near me and started dancing. I wasn't sure who was he at first but it was a sure thing that I got pretty irritated.

*Jay's POV*
I went to a club with my hyungs but sadly, Dok2 and Quiett hyung can't be here. I was sitting at one corner when suddenly, I saw the girl from yesterday and today. Beside her was someone even familiar, it was Hayley. I started dancing while trying to figure out who was she. I know it was someone familiar. I walked to her and started dancing. She ignored me.

1.gif


Wow. She just ignored a kpop star. I went back to my seat and I shouted out of a sudden. I realised the girl whom I danced in front of just now was *insert your name*! Park Jaebeom you babo! She's the one you loved and you failed to recognise her?! You gotta be kidding me man. Well, maybe because she got prettier.

I whispered to Rookie hyung and Jotee hyung to accompany me and breakdance in front of everybody to attract her attention. What's weird was that, Hayley failed to recognise me too!! -_-

I started to breakdance. I saw her. Yes, I did caught her attention(; I gotta confess to her.

*Your POV*
I went around and saw everyone gathering. Whyy. I tiptoed to see what was happening and I saw someone breakdancing. This kind of breakdance was familiar. It was the guy I loved back then and still. It was Jay!

Soon after, they stopped breakdancing. I went and took a drink. Suddenly, someone put on a headphone on my head. It was Jay. There was a music playing. It went, "just be my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girlfriend my girl." It repeated twice. I turned around and saw Jay smiling.

2.gif

>>>»»»»»»»»»»>>>>>
Sorry for the short and late chapter. Been busy! Hope you liked it. Hehe, told.you jay's part was a bit familiar. Gonna sleep now. Goodnight!(: