Chapter 17 - Kidnapped.

A Story of Us.

Photobucket

>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>

Jay Park

*Jay's POV*
Finally we're done. Time to get out of this restaurant. Everyone went home separately. Definitely, I'll have to send *insert your name* home.

We were walking towards my car when I heard someone talking to us. "Well well well, who do we have here? Jay Park? With? His girlfriend?" said that man behind us, followed by an evil laughter. That sounds familiar.

I turned and saw G.O, member of Mblaq. Out of many places, out of all times?! "I wonder what will happen if THIS gets to the hands of the media? 'Park Jaebeom, has a secret girlfriend.' Awesome." he continued while waving his cell phone in the air.

What the hell does he want? "Well, your girlfriend is pretty. How about a date with me?" he said as he stood beside *insert your name*, flirting. His eyes were all on her. That made me mad. I punched him in the face, making his lips bleed.

I kicked him on the stomach and told him to get lost. (A/N: I'm seriously bad when it comes to fighting scenes >_<) "YAH PARK JAEBEOM, I'LL REMEMBER THIS. WATCH YOUR BACK."

"Are you okay?" I asked *insert your name*. She nodded.

*Your POV*
Jay beat him up like crazy. That seriously shocked me. I've never seen him this angry before. We walked slowly to my house silently...

"Why are you so angry with him and you looked as if you knew him. What happened between the two of you? And who is he?" Wow, I asked too much.

He took a deep breath and said, "G.O? He's a member of MBLAQ. He never liked me. Neither do I like him. Whatever I do, will never please him. Well, I don't live to please him anyways. I have no idea what's wrong with him. He's like the only unfriendly member in MBLAQ. In anyways, we just can't get along. So whenever you see him, just ignore alright?"

I just nod at whatever he said.

*G.O's POV*
Mblaq's G.O.

"Yah G.O, what happened to you?" Mir asked. I shook my head and went back to my room as soon as I came back. I looked at mirror and screw this. There's a bruise. "Park Jaebeom, you're going to pay back whatever you owe me, twice." I said to myself, smirking.

>_>_>_>The>_>_>_>_>Next>_>_>_>_>_>Day>_>_>_>_>_>

*Your POV*
I went to the restaurant yesterday and met Erly again! I told her I wanted to meet her right after her work. We went to another restaurant and had our dinner there. We chatted and started catching up with each other. I honestly miss her the most.

"You're attached to Jay, right?" she asked. I nodded my head happily, forgetting that she liked him too. Oops. "I'm sorry..." I said. I felt really sorry at that moment and I don't know why. After all, we're the one who told each other that we liked him...

"It's okay. You guys have my blessing." she said. I could tell from her expression that she was hurt. I went over and hugged her. I have no idea why, I felt guilty.

Right after we eaten, Erly has to go back to her workplace because she left something. Looks like, I'm going home alone.

*Erly's POV*
I had to lie to her that I left something on my workplace when actually, I needed the time alone. Erly, you heard that from her own mouth that she's attached to him. Give him up already. You already gave your blessing to them.

I walked to the river nearby and screamed. I squated, wondering why it happens to me.

*Your POV*
I walked to the bus stop slowly, thinking about Jay. Do I really love him or like what Jonghyun said, it's a thing of a past? I really have no idea. Suddenly, a van appeared in front of me.

G.O came out from that van. I tried to walk away quickly hoping that I could seek help from anyone. "Hey lady, where do you think you're going?" he said, grabbing my arms. , too late. He grabbed my arms too tightly that I could barely move.

"Let go of me!! Let go!" I shouted. "Why should I? Your boyfriend doesn't even give me an option to get lost first or prepare for a fight. He gave me a punch on my face, making me bleed and there's a bruise on my face. Compared to that, this is nothing. So shut up." he shouted back, pulling me closer to him.

"HELPPPP~ SOMEBODY HELPP MEEEE. JONGHYUNNNN!!! JONGHYUNNN!!" I screamed for help. I have no idea why I said his name. "JONGHYUNNNN, HELLPPPP."
He covered my mouth to stop me from shouting and screaming but I bit his hands. That let me have a chance to run away.

I tried to run away but I was stopped by his "dogs". I shouted Jonghyun's name again and I don't know why. A few seconds later, everything around me was black.

*Jonghyun's POV*
Jonghyun

Why does Key always make me go and buy things?! He's younger than me and he's bullying me. Pfffffft. He could always asked Taemin to go. Oh wait no, they're a gang. Haaaa, so it's 1 vs 4 eh?

I walked slowly to the supermarket through the long way. Don't mind whether it's deserted or not. The only thing that I probably would come across is, robbers. And when that happens, I'll just give them the money and tell Key I lost the money he had given me. XD

Suddenly, I thought of her. I thought of the first time we met each other and how awkward we were last night. I wanna hold my hand badly... Suddenly, I heard my name being called. It was her voice. I'm sure I heard her voice. I guess, I'm only imagining it.

Soon, the voice got louder and louder making me believe that it wasn't my imagination. I ran around to search where the voice came from and saw G.O and a few guys. There was a girl with them. They carried her in the van. It was *insert your name*. SHE'S BEEN KIDNAPPED BY G.O?

This can't be. Fortunately, there's a taxi around there. I followed them and finally, found out where they hid her. They hid her in an abandoned house. I creeped in slowly, and saw the guys relaxing somewhere. I took the chance to untie her rope when suddenly, someone knocked me from the back making me unconscious.

*G.O's POV*
Jonghyun? Who does he think he is? Hero? Trying to let her escape when we're not looking? You're courting your own death dude.


>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>

A/N: Done with another chapter! Results tmrw. Kinda scared. Well, hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter. Yeah, I added Mblaq's G.O in this story. HEE, he is handsome. HEEE, ENJOYYY.