Chapter 34

A Story of Us.

*Chunji's POV*

"What should I do? What should I do?" I said as I paced up and down worriedly.


"Get in. Accompany your wife. It's her first time so give her support! Get in!!" Jay encouraged me to get in. Should I get in?


"Can I?" I turn to the nurse who had just came out from the room. She nodded. I immediately went in.


*Jay's POV*


Sounds of an infant's cries was heard. Chunji came out minutes later with a wide smile on his face. Jaynisah gave birth successfully.


"I FINALLY BECAME A FATHER TO MY OWN SON!" he shouted as he came gave everyone a hug.


"A son?"


"YUP. A SON!" 


"Congrats man. What are you going to name him?"


"Oh no. I got too excited and I've just realised I haven't thought of a name for him!"


"What about Jonghyun? Let him be the little me!" Jonghyun said.


"Hey, that's not fair! It should be little jaebeom!" I insist.


"Save that for your own son dude." he smirked.


"Jonghyun-ssi, then name your own son little jonghyun!" I smirked back.


"Guys guys, wait wait. You guys are back like it was before! Break this up. I'm going to choose my own son's name to be fair." Chunji said.


I let out a laugh and nodded. I'm glad we're back to where we were.


*Your POV*


I laughed at everyone's silliness. They were the people I used to know back then. I look at Jonghyun who had some injuries here and there.


"Are you sure that you're fine?" I asked.


"This? Yeah sure. I'm fine. No worries."


"Thank you." that was the only thing I could say after everything he had done for me.


"For what?"


"Everything. I wish you can find the right girl soon!"


He didn't say anything except giving a smile.


*Jonghyun's POV*


Since I gave you my blessings, I hope you live well and don't make me regret my decision.


It's going to be hard for me to find somebody I love more than you. I love you.


2 years later at the couple's house.~


*Jay's POV*


"Honey, are you ready? It's getting late." I said as I grab my watch to wear it.


*insert your name* came out from her room looking pale. "Are you alright?"


"I don't know why I feel so drowsy today." she said as she rubbed her head.


"Then we better go to the doctor instead."


"No, it's our bestfriends engagement today! How can we not go?'


"It's only an engagement party! I don't remember us having one too. You're sick. Plus, it's also my birthday today and you're not doing anything!" I pouted.


"You're too old to be called cute." she shook her head. I giggled.


*Key's POV* 

"Congratulations, Key!" Jaynisah said as she carried her 2years old child.


"Thank you! What was his name again?" I mentally slapped my forehead as I forgot her child's name.


"Jehan!" she said as I carried her child on my arms.


"Jehannie, kiss?" I said. He really gave me one. He's so adorable. "Can I take him home? Give him too me!"


"You're so dead if you do so. Then we will kidnap Hayley on your wedding day and let you marry a doll instead. " Chunji said jokingly. I gave a pout.


"Where's Jonghyun and Jay?" he asked.


"Oh, Jonghyun has a schedule in Japan so he couldn't be with us today. He said he'll attend my wedding! Jay, I don't know where he is."


"I'm here." a voice came out of nowhere.


*Jay's POV*


"Sorry, we're late. She's feeling sick so yeah." I apologised as I gave our gift to him.


"It's okay man. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOOO" they both said.


Key asked what was wrong with *insert your name* and she shook her head as if nothing was wrong.


Now I'm worried. I better bring her to the doctor later on.


*Jaynisah's POV*


"Are you sure that you are alright?" I asked as I brought *insert your name* to another place.


"Not really. Lately I've been puking a lot. I don't even have the appetite to eat." Is she pregnant?


"Then you better get to the doctor. I get the same symptoms when I was pregnant!"


She choked on her drink. "PREGNANT??"


After the party ended, both Jay and *insert your name* went to the doctor.


*Your POV*


"If I'm pregnant, would you be happy?" I asked as we waited for the results.


"Of course! I'll be excited to see little jaebeom!" he giggled. I'm glad he will if that happens!


"*insert your name* please proceed to the doctor's room." the nurse said.


"Wait here. I don't want you to get disappointed if it isn't true. I'll go in by myself." I said.


*Jay's POV*


I was getting impatient as she's been inside for too long. Out of curiousity, I decided to go in. I was about to open the door when someone inside did. It was *insert your name* and the doctor.


She was sobbing. So it's a false alarm? I admit I was disappointed but my wife's more important.


"It's okay. Let's try again another time." I tried to console her.


"Why next time when we already have one now?" she said as she wipe away her tears. I gave her a blur face.


"Happy birthday." she said as she gave a kiss on my lips.

"Don't scare me. What are you talking about?" I asked worriedly.


"Don't worry. She's fine. She was just too excited that she cried. Congratulations, your wife is pregnant!" the doctor said.


"REALLY?" I squealed. Both of them nodded. I started jumping around like mad and shook everyone's hand. "EVERYONE. I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT. I'M ABOUT TO BE A FATHER AND TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! MOST IMPORTANTLY, I LOVE MY WIFE." I gave her a big hug in front of everyone else. They applauded.


Right in front of everyone, I kissed her.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A/N: here we go. The very last chapter. Does it seem rushed? Hopefully not. Enjoy the very last chapter. Give me comments about this, please? (: I'm gonna miss writing this story and my other story is called "My Blinger Lover". Check it out? (:


Goodbye and I love each and everyone who gave your support by commenting and reading. Thanks for your time. I love you.