Chapter 1 - What do you want?!

A Story of Us.

Photobucket

*Your POV*

"What is life without Erly? Now I'm walking alone to class and I'm late. Couldn't care much. a million. I'm alone. Hayley and Jaynisah went in to class much earlier, without me. " I mumbled as I walk to class. Erly didn't come today. She's probably sick because of the heavy rain yesterday.I was walking, when I suddenly saw a guy sleeping on a bench. I tried to ignore him and tried to walk past him.

When I do, he grabbed my wrist out of a sudden and pulled me closer to him. He sat up and pulled me to his lap. Our eyes were looking directly at each other. He grabbed my waist and stared at me. I finally gain conscious and pushed him away. "What were you thinking of, doing something like that?! That's so rude!" I shouted at him. He smirked. My heart sank a little inside and I don't know why. He went near me, and said, "Hi. My name's Jonghyun, yours? Don't look at me like that. Say something won't you?"

*Jonghyun's POV*

I was sleeping soundly when someone had to wake me up thanks to her sweet perfume smell. I pretended to be asleep and observe her. She walked past me, and I took the chance and grabbed her wrist and pulled her to my lap. Her eyes were shining and her face was so cute as she faces me. She looks so sweet. She pushed me and started shouting at me.

"What were you thinking of, doing something like that?! That's so rude." Uhh, wait. Did she just shouted at me? -.- I take back my words. She's not sweet. I stood up and smirked at her and started introducing myself.

*Your POV*

"Me? Should I even tell you? Ohh, your name's Jonghyun? Well, not nice to meet you. Goodbye." I gave him a fake smile as I waved goodbye. I walked quickly and stepped in class. Good thing my Sci teacher hasn't arrive.

Jaynisah: Yah, why are you late? It's unusual of you. 
Me: ohh. Erly didn't tell me earlier that she's not coming. So yeahs.
Jaynisah: ohh. Hey, someone's staring at you outside. He's like, 2 years older!
Me: what?!

I looked behind and saw that Jonghyun guy staring. Ughh, get lost dude.


*Jonghyun's POV*

What the hell?! She left, just like that? I stared at her through the windows outside her class. She saw me, but she ignored me. -.- Someone tapped me from behind. It's Jay. He dragged me to class as the discipline master's here. Okaaaay.

*Your POV*

I turned around and saw Jay. It's him~! My heart started beating fast. I could feel my cheeks burning. I like him, a lot.

-The next day-

Went to school with Erly, and sat at the round table with Jaynisah, Hayley and others. I was talking to my Erly when Jay came and sat to the table next to us with his friends. My heart beats fast.

 

A/N: Hi guys, idk how my first chapter sounds. So yeahs, might a little. I'll try to improve (: and yeah, Jay and other characters will appear more~