So Much For A Happy Ending 1/2

If i gave you my heart

 

The family then happily went inside their house and had their dinner. It was already sleeping time and Donghae went inside his daughter’s room and tucked her on the bed.

“Good night my princess.” Donghae said as he kissed Chon Hee. “Good night appa.” Chon Hee smiled back. Donghae was about to leave when he was called by her.

“Appa.” He looked back and went towards her. “What’s wrong my dear?”

“Appa, I’m curious about something.” She said with contemplation. “What happened to her?” Donghae didn’t understood what she was talking about.

“You know about your great love. What happened to her?” Chon Hee asked with curiosity. Donghae sighed upon hearing it. “You know your eomma doesn’t like it when I talk about her.”

“Please? Appa, I’m just curious. I won’t tell eomma. Promise.” She said as she extended her pinky finger to him.

“Alright.” He said as they made a pact. “Sometimes, I think you’re not a five year old child.” This made Chon Hee giggle.

“Well…. After she left me…..”

 

7 years after Yoona left

“Khun. The plane just landed. Tell auntie and uncle I said hi and I miss them already. Don’t worry I’ll come back soon after oppa’s wedding.” Yoona said over the phone.

“Alright. Have a great time there. I’ll see you soon, Yoongie.” Nickhun replied back.

“Oh! I already saw him.  Talk to you soon okay?” Yoona then hang up on the phone and ran towards her brother. “OPPPAAAAA!!!!!!!!” Leeteuk then embraced her tenderly.

“I miss you Yoong!! I haven’t seen in you in three years! Last time was at your graduation in France.” Leeteuk said with almost teary-eyes.

“I’ve been busy with my work. My pastry shop was a hit in Thailand and Japan. I’m just technically near you. You were just too busy to meet me.” Yoona then pouted at him.

“Mianhe. I’m also busy with my clinic and my duties at the hospital. Don’t worry; I’ll visit you some time.” Leeteuk then took her luggage. “Kaja. Eomma and appa are waiting at home.”

“By the way, where is Taeyeon?” Yoona asked as they got inside the car. “She has her class today. The girl group they’re training will debut in one month so they’re getting busy.” Leeteuk said as he drove away.

 

“By the way, who were you talking a while ago?” Leeteuk suddenly asked. “Oh! It was Nickhun.” Yoona replied.

“Is there something special between you two?” He asked again. Yoona just smiled at him which made him more curious.

“Oh! Are halmeoni and harabeoji doing well? I want to visit them before I return to Thailand.” Yoona said as she avoids the topic.

“They’re okay. But harabeoji wasn’t feeling well last month. It was hard for him to breath. Good thing it was treated before it worsen.” Leeteuk replied.

“Yeah, you mentioned it to me when you called. That’s why I brought some herbs from Thailand and Japan. It can help him with his health.” Yoona said in response.

“How long will you stay here?” Leeteuk suddenly asked. “Hmmm… I guess just about one week. I have important things to do so I can’t stay longer.” Leeteuk was dismayed upon hearing it. “You should stay here longer next time.”

“Oppa, Heechul oppa gave you a package. He handed it to me when I visited them. I was surprised that Taemin was also there. He followed Sulli all the way there.” She smiled upon remembering them. “Love really is magical.”

 

“Eomma! Appa!” Yoona hugged both of them upon arriving. “Yoona. I’m glad the plane landed safely.” Mrs. Park said with teary-eyed. “I miss you a lot.”

“Eomma, we just saw each other last month.” Yoona replied to her mother which smiled in return. “Of course, I miss my only daughter.” She said as she hugged Yoona again.

“How was your business?” Mr. Park said while they ate their lunch. “It is doing great. Good thing the Japanese and Thai people loves it.”

“Good thing the Horvejkul family is taking care of me well. They’ve been helping me a lot especially Nickhun’s mom.” Yoona added.

“We should give them a thank you present once you get back. So that they’ll know how much we appreciate their effort.” Mrs. Park said with a smile. “Especially Nickhun, he’s been taking good care of our daughter. I wonder why you two aren’t still going out.” Yoona just replied with a smile.

“Yah! Does that mean you two are really together?!” Leeteuk shrieked which earned a laugh from Yoona. “Yah oppa! What’s with the reaction!? Relax we’re not together.”

“Not yet.” Leeteuk scoffed off which still earned a laugh from others. “How about you, oppa? You and Taeyeon were already dating for three years when you informed me.” Yoona sulked.

“I forgot about it and besides I knew you’re approving of her since you always match me with her.” Leeteuk replied which stopped Yoona from sulking. “Yeah, you’re right. I’m glad you’re finally getting married!”

 

“Oh! Yoong’s already here!” Sooyoung then gestured at Yoona was entering the resto.

“Congratulations!!! Taeyeon!! I’m glad you’re finally getting married!!” Yoona then hugged her friend. It was her bridal party that day.

“Me too! Who would have thought?” Taeyeon said with a laugh.

“Yeah. Who would have thought that Teuk oppa would be caught by you?” Hyoyeon then joked at her.

“All of her efforts were worth it.” Tiffany happily said. “I’m happy for you.”

Taeyeon then hugged her. “Finally! You’re going to be my sister-in-law in just a few weeks.” Yoona happily announced.

“And soon we’ll be expecting an addition to our growing family.” Yuri announced.

“Why? Are you getting married too?” Yoona curiously asked. Yuri then scoffed off. “Yah not me!”

“Oh! I thought Minho and you are also getting married.” Yoona laughed.

“Anniyo, I’m going to give him a hard time first.” Yuri then smiled which earned disapproving looks from the others.

“Then who is the additional member?” Yoona curiously asked them all. They then looked at Tiffany who was just smiling.

“Fany? Why? Are you...?” Yoona’s eyes widen upon realizing it.

“Yes, I’m pregnant. I’m in my third month already.” Tiffany happily told the news. “Omo! Congrats!!” Yoona then hugged her. “I’m happy for you and Siwon. It’s like six months since you’ve gotten married. I’m happy that you’re conceiving already.”

 

“I wonder who will be the next after me.” Taeyeon then eyed each of her friends.

“Not me. Yonghwa and I talked about it and we’ve decided it’s still too early.” Seohyun refuted. “Besides he’s still busy promoting with his band.”

“Not me. I already told you. I’ll give Minho a hard time first.” Yuri also declined.

“Sungmin and I haven’t talked about that.” Sunny also said. “We have to be settled before doing that.”

“Definitely not me. I’m still single.” Sooyoung reasoned out which earned a laugh from others.

“Arasso. Arasso. I’ll be next in line. I’ll ask Hyukkie to marry me already. I will be the one to propose. I admit it! I want to be married already!” Hyoyeon joked which made them all laugh.

“What about you Yoona? How are you and Nickhun?” Yuri suddenly asked Yoona who was drinking her juice. “Is he courting you or are you two together?”

“Me?? Nickhun?? Who told you that??” Yoona said as she almost spit out her drink.

“Teuk oppa told Taeyeon and she told us about it.” Sunny explained. “Seohyun and Yuri also shared that he likes you way back in highschool.”

“Spill the beans Yoona. Is there something special between you two?” Sooyoung interrogated.

“Hmmm… He’s still firm with his stand but I’m still thinking if I should accept him.” Yoona seriously answered the issue. “You all know what happened to my…. I mean what happened last time and I’m still quite scared.”

“But Nickhun’s a good guy to think that he’s still waiting for you all these years.” Taeyeon replied.

“How about Heechul oppa?” Hyoyeon asked too. “Well, he realized were better off as friends. I still get to see them whenever I go to the States.” Yoona answered.

“Did…” Tiffany stalled at first thinking if Yoona might get offended. “Did Donghae contact you in those 6 years that you were gone?”

Yoona was silenced by that question. Tiffany and the others were then worried about her. “I’m sorry for asking that.” Tiffany said with apologetic eyes.

“It’s okay Fany.” Yoona reassured with a smile. “Actually he didn’t. Maybe he had moved on with his life. I bet he had already found someone knew or Jessica and he got back together. Anyhow, I’m happy for him. That’s what we should do, move on.”

“We’re happy to that you’ve finally recovered from before. You scared the out of all of us when you didn’t answer our calls or message back. And the worst is, when you didn’t go out of your room when we visited you.” Sooyoung suddenly said.

“We were really concerned especially when oppa said you cut your hair.” Sunny also chided.

“And then you left all of us without saying goodbye.” Taeyeon also said. “You promised before that you’ll never leave but then you did it again. Tsk.”

“Don’t worry. I won’t make you all worried again. I’m back. Yoona is back.” She said as she hugged all of them.

 

It was the day of the wedding and all of Leeteuk and Taeyeon’s families and friends were present. All of their relatives were happy to know that Yoona came back especially her grandmother and Krystal.

“Yah unnie!!! I really miss you!!! I’m glad your back!” Krystal said as she hugged her. “Me too. I miss you too, Soojung. You should visit me some time.” Yoona happily replied.

“Oh eomonim. I brought some herbs for abeoji and you. I hope it would make you feel great.”  Yoona said towards her grandmother. “Khamsamnida my child.” Their grandmother sweetly replied.

“Yoona, the wedding is about to start. Go to your friends and Taeyeon.” Mrs. Park said and Yoona hurriedly went on Taeyeon’s suite.

“Omo!! You’re so pretty!!” Yoona said with amazement. All the other girls were also awed by Taeyeon’s aura. She really is a blooming bride. Just then, they heard the song.

“Let’s get it on!”  Sooyoung cheered. “Let’s go!!” All of them cheered back.

“But before that, let’s have a picture. Minho yah! Take a picture of us!” Yuri shrieked in which Minho obliged as he scratch his head.

 

The wedding then started. People were amazed by Taeyeon but of course, there is this single person who can’t take her eyes off of her. Leeteuk was feeling nervous and excited at the same time. He’s overwhelmed with his emotions. Just by looking at Taeyeon as she emerged from the door took his breath away. He was smiling from ear to ear throughout the ceremony. Taeyeon, on the other hand, was also feeling the same. She still can’t believe that her long time wish finally happened. She’s marrying the person she truly loves.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.” And with that Leeteuk and Taeyeon are now married which earned cheers from their spectator.

“Oh oppa!! Sulli! I thought you guys weren’t coming.” Yoona said with surprise upon seeing Heechul. “It was on a short notice. I just flew in this morning.” Heechul explained. “By the way, you look great.”

“Where is Teukie oppa?” Sulli said as she looked through the crowd. “Oh they’re at Table 3. You can go and say hi to them.” Yoona then gestured to their direction. “Okay, see you later.” Heechul said as they walked away.

“Yoona. Come on. Let’s dance.” Hyoyeon said as she grabbed her to the dance floor. Yoona and the others gleefully danced. It was like before. She was happily dancing with her friends. But now they’re all grown up and have gotten more mature. They weren’t the bratty children like before. And they’ve added new members to their friendship.

“Congratulations on your wedding Taeyeon!!” Sunny shrieked as they dance on the floor. “And Tiffany for the new addition to the family.” Hyoyeon said. “And also Yoona for coming back.” Seohyun said. “We’ll now be complete once again!” Taeyeon shrieked which made them all happy. A few more music they enjoyed dancing together.

 

It was like a familiar scene to Yoona. It brought back to the night it started. She remembered the night where she saw Donghae sitting on the bar all alone. She looked at it and saw someone sitting over there. She looked carefully and noticed he wasn’t that person. She then sighed. At that moment, a slow tempo was played on the background. They were then paired with their special someone. Sooyoung and Yoona then took their seat.

“Can I have this dance?” Jungshin suddenly said as he extends his hand to Sooyoung. But Sooyoung just rolled her eyes. “No thanks. I’m accompanying Yoona here. And besides, you’re a lame dancer.” Jungshin was disheartened upon hearing it.

“Yah. Go dance with him. I’m fine.” Yoona smiled assuring Sooyoung. “Dance with her. I know she would love to.” Yoona then pushed Sooyoung towards Jungshin so Sooyoung had no choice but to leave with him.

Yoona was then looking at her friends has their own time with their special someone. Of course, she’s a bit jealous. But she’s gotten over that phase long time ago. She’s now happy and quite contented with her life. She knows Nickhun’s still there for her. But she’s giving some time when she realizes she’s totally and madly in love with him before accepting him in her life. All of a sudden, she was surprised by someone’s voice. “Why is a pretty lady like you sitting alone here?”

She looked back and saw Heechul. “Oh oppa! I was tired from dancing so I took a break.” Yoona reasoned out. Heechul know she’s lying so he asked her to the dance floor. “You know I’m looking for a partner when I saw you. I then remembered I haven’t got to dance with you. So do you mind?” Heechul offered. Yoona smiled and nodded her head.

“Yah oppa. Don’t step on my foot. I know you’re not much of a dancer.” Yoona said as they went on the dance floor. “Give me some credit. I know how to pull of this thing.” He replied which surprised Yoona for he didn’t step on her foot while they dance.

 

“So when are you going back?” Heechul suddenly asked. “Three more days. I have to be back for an opening of my second branch.” Yoona answered. “Have you seen him?” Heechul asked again.

She was surprised by his question but she pretended that she don’t know who he was referring to. “Seen who?” “Yoong, don’t pretend like you don’t understand. Have you seen Donghae around?” Heechul asked again. Yoona sighed before answering him. “I haven’t.”

“Then if it happens within three days, what would you do?” Heechul asked again. Yoona thought about it. “Then I would say hi. It’s been six long years. I know he have moved on. I have moved on.” Yoona replied. Heechul was then silent. “You still love him.” He thought to himself as he looked at Yoona. He knows that somewhat she still feels something for him. And that’s the reason why he didn’t persuade her and just remained to be friends.

She was sitting with her friends when she noticed Jessica walking towards her direction. She was surprised upon seeing who she was with.