First day of being a Bad boy.

If i gave you my heart

I arrived at the place and saw him with Heechul, Changmin, Minho, Hongki and Minhyuk.

"So the good boy finally arrived. What brought you here?" yonghwa asked.

"Nothing. I just want to have fun."

"Junghin told us. Heard you and miss perfect broke up. Well she's a boring one. We can hook you up with a new one." said Changmin.

"Sure! Let's have a good time!" I replied.

"Welcome to the Club!" Minho exclaimed.

"Good timing! We're gonna meet up with beautiful ladies." heechul said. At the same time, I saw a group of girls coming toward us.

"Hey! They're here!" Jong Hyun exclaimed too. The girls were smiling at us.

"Hi ladies! Come sit with us." Hongki gestured the girls to seat.

"Hey noona! I'm going to introduce a new friend." Yonghwa said to the lady beside him.

"This is Donghae. Donghae, this is Narsha noona. His girlfriend just broke up with him." He added.

"Stop calling me Noona!" Narsha exclaimed at Yonghwa. The faced me " Hey cute guy!"

"HI nice to meet you! I said and smiled at her.

"So you're girlfriend broke up with you,huh?' Narsha asked me.

"Yes. She left me for some other guy."

"Well. let's forget about her. Let's have some fun! let's enjoy this night!" She grabbed my hand and led me towards the dance floor.

This is not the usual things that I do but I enjoy it. I realized all the fun I was missing out on. When Narsha felt tired, she told me to grab some drinks.

"So did you enjoy it?" she asked me.

"Yes. I never knew this was Fun."

"See. You should go out more often. Meet new girls and stuff." She said then she drank her beer,

I smiled at her. I would really do this as much as I can. She suddenly whispered.

"Hey do you want to get out? We can go somewhere quiet." She smilingly said then she winked at me.

"Sure." Of course, I know what she's talking about. I heard this from other guys. But the thing is, I have never done this before so I'm nervous.

I searched for Yonghwa and said that I have to go. He smiled when he saw I'm with Narsha.

"Good job! Enjoy! Noona be gentle on him. It's his first time!" Yonghwa exclaimed then he laughed while tapping my shoulder.

We went to a hotel near the club and checked-in. As soon as we entered, she kissed me passionately and then we did it.

 

Next morning, I woke up and I heard someone showering. Then as I was changing into my clothes again, she stepped out of the shower.

"Hey! Last night was fun. Enjoyed it?" She smiled and winked at me.

I just smiled at her. "It's okay! no strings attached. We just did it for fun." she added.

With her words, I thought that I can still do this without commitment. So this is why Yonghwa and the others don't commit in a relationship, they can still enjoy this priveledges.

 

I went to school late. Because of the fact that we were schoolmates, even classmates, I know I can't avoid her. I noticed she was looking at me when I entered the classroom. I know she still feels pity because of last night. I have to show her that she's not a loss and I can move on without her. 

When the bell rang, she talked to me.

"Donghae? How are you? Are you okay? I'm sorry about last night" she said as she looked at me.

"Is that what you ask when you broke up with someone? Any way, It's cool. I'm fine. You can live your life with that guy." I replied

"But..." before she can continue what she wants to say, I left her.

"Hey! Heard you're single again. Here is my number. Call me sometime, okay?" said Bora as she handled me a small paper containing her number.

"Sure." I smilingly said and left.

 

So that was it. It was the first day of me being a badboy. I study during the day and I party harder at night. I met random girls thht I date until I get bored and broke up with them. I enjoyed this life I never had before. The downside is that I'm failing my subjects. From being at the top, I dropped down below the list. My teachers were concerned but they can't do anything since i don't acknowledge their help so they have no choice but to drop me out of school. My father decided to transfer me before it happened so that other schools can still accept me.