It's you again!

If i gave you my heart

It’s been one week since we went to Gucheon-dong Valley. After they drove me off at my house, I never met them again. Yuri was asked by her family to follow them to the Philippines. Her family wants her to spend the whole Winter break with them. Seohyun, on the other hand, chose to go to their province. I knew she needs time to get over from what just happened. I am again all alone in the house. Occasionally, I would stay at the hospital but most of the time; I am at home reading some books or doing things to keep me busy.

 

That guy didn’t call me or text me. I realized I didn’t give him my number so how can he do it. But then I remembered something, he called me when I was at the hospital, so he had my number all this time. I got my cellphone and browsed through the call log. I searched for his number, it was the unregistered one. I knew this was his but why isn’t he contacting me? Maybe he was busy or something.

 

I went to the grocery to buy things needed at home. It was around noon already so I decided to eat outside before I head back home.

“Annyeong-haseyo” the waitress at my favourite restaurant here greeted me. I smiled at her.

“What do you want for today Yoona?” she asked me as she gave the menu.

“Chicken stew and hot tea would be nice.” I replied.

“Would you like sushi today?” she asked me. It was my favourite and also oppa’s.

“Not today.” I politely begged off. She smiled back and left.

I was waiting for my order when I saw a family eating at the table beside me.

“Mason, Minji. Here is your ice cream.” Their mother said as she placed it on the table.

“Thank you omma.” Mason replied. Minji just kept on eating her share.

“Oppa, can I taste yours?” Minji asked her brother.

“Here.” He said then let her sister took a bite but she took a big portion.

“I don’t like mine! I want oppa’s ice cream!” Minji said after she was scolded by their parents.

“Here. You can take mine.” Mason said giving his ice cream to her. I was touched by what he did. I can remember my oppa. He was also like that to me. He never forgot to share what he has to me. He was a very good brother to me while I was the opposite. I was still looking at them when my phone ringed.

“Yoboseo.” I said as I pick up the phone.

“Yoona.” The other paerson said.

“Who is this?” I asked. The number was unregistered.

“Aish! You haven’t saved my number?” the familiar voice said.

“Huh?” I asked again.

“You really can’t recognize me? It’s just one week and you already forgot?” he asked again.

“Donghae?” I said. I was surprised he called. I thought he wouldn’t.

“Hey. Have you forgotten about me already?” he asked.

“Sorry. I haven’t saved your number.” I answered.

“So what’s with the gloomy face? And why are you eating alone? You should have called me.” He said. Wait! How did he know? Is he??? I looked around but I can’t see him anywhere.

“How did you know? Where are you?” I asked. I was still looking around.

“I’m just here where I can perfectly see you. I know you’re looking for me.” He replied. I knew his near me, he can see me.

“You’re so creepy! You can be qualified as a stalker.” I said. He laughed.

“I’m not.” He answered. I looked up and saw him standing beside me. He sat in front of me.

“Hey! You’ve been here all long and not even said hi to me.” I said accusing him.

“I’m just waiting if you’re meeting with someone.” He answered.

“I’m not waiting for any one. I just came from the grocery to stock up.” I replied. “How about you?”

“Oh! So that explains why you carry many things.” He replied.

“Have you eaten?” I asked.

“Not yet.” He answered.

“Good timing. You can eat with me.” I replied. He smiled at me.

“Sir, here’s your bill.” The waiter said to him. I looked at him accusingly. He lied to me.

“You said you haven’t eaten yet?” I said.

“Actually I already ate. I just want an excuse to hang out with you.” He shyly replied. I laughed at him. He then got his wallet and took out cash big enough to pay for a food for two and gave it to the waiter. I think he wasn’t alone.

“Who were you with?” I asked him.

“Huh?” he asked.

“You gave money big enough for a one person meal.” I answered.

“Ah! I was with a friend.” He replied. I was right he was with someone. I wonder who that person was.

“Where is she? He? I mean your friend. Where is your friend?” I asked. He laughed at my silliness. What was I thinking!?

“She have to left early.” He replied. So he was with a girl? I wonder who she is. Maybe it’s the…

“Here is your order Yoona.” The waitress said as she placed my order. She smiled at me and Donghae. Maybe she was wondering why I’m with him, since I always eat here alone.

“Are you sure you don’t want to eat anything?” I asked.

“No, thank you. I’m already full.” He replied.

“Don’t you have to go somewhere else?” I asked him again.

“Why? Do you want me to leave?” he said.

“It’s okay.” I lied. The truth is I am always uneasy whenever someone is looking at me eat. I wouldn’t even allow my brother and parents to look at me while eating. If I’m feeling like that with them, how much more to other person especially him. I was feeling awkward as I ate, knowing he was in my front, looking at me.

“All right. I’ll leave.” He suddenly said then stood up.

“Wait!” I grabbed his arm and stopped him. “Why are you leaving?”

“I know you don’t want me here. I can tell.” He said. Maybe he can sense I’m feeling uneasy.

“It’s not that.” I replied.

“Then why?” he asked as he sat again.

“It’s just that I’m not used to someone looking at me while I ate. I’m feeling awkward.” I replied as I play with my food. I was blushing.

“Really?” he replied. He was smiling. “You know I can close my eyes if you want.” Then he closed his eyes. I laughed at him.

“Silly.” I said then continued to eat.

“So what are your plans for today?” he asked while his eyes are still closed.

“You can open your eyes you know.” I said. He then slowly opened his eyes. I laughed at him.

“After this, I’ll go straight home. I have to unpack the things I bought.” I replied.

“Really? I’m planning on asking you out.” He said. I can’t help but blush.

“As a friend.” He quickly added when he saw I was surprised.

“Maybe next time.” I replied. He smiled at me. I then ate the rest of the food even though he was looking at me. I didn’t felt awkward anymore.

“That was a first.” I said as soon as I was finished eating.

“I’m sorry for disturbing you.” He apologetically said.

“It’s okay. I need someone to talk to since I was always alone at the house.” I replied.

“Really? You know you can text me anytime you feel alone. I’ll be there to accompany you.” He offered.  I smiled at him. He was very thoughtful.

“Do you want me to take you home?” he offered. What? Is he serious? It’s my first time to let some guy bring me home.

“Are you sure?” I asked him.

“I insist.” He said. He was seriously offering me. I know it was only a simple thing but I don’t know what to reply.


* Will she allow him to drive her home?

Find out soon! :)