Changes in her

If i gave you my heart

 

It’s been few days after the incident and Yoona’s still in trauma. The bruises she got healed but the pain in her heart still remained. She felt like her heart was trampled and got beaten several times. She’s like a zombie who doesn’t talk and were out of emotions. She would just do her usual routine. She never leaves her room and would only go down to eat. She also didn’t want to see any friends to visit her. Leeteuk was getting more worried for her sister so she told their parents about what happened.

The next day, Yoona woke up and did her usual routine. She went down to eat and found her parents and her brother waiting for her at the dining table for breakfast. There was a silent air while they eat because of the heated argument that happened that night. After she finished eating, Yoona got up from her seat and placed her plate on the sink.

She was about to head back to her room when she suddenly heard her mother’s voice.

“Yoong.” She said with concern in her voice. Yoona looked back and saw her mother crying. Her mother then went to her and hugged her. This startled Yoona. “I’m sorry my child. I’m sorry for not understanding you. I’m sorry of making you feel that way.” Without noticing it Yoona, too, was also crying.

“I’m sorry if I doubted you. I’m sorry for everything. I feel like I’m the worst mom for doing that to you. Instead of understanding and listening to you, I did the opposite. I hope you forgive me. Can you forgive your eomma?” She said as she looked at her.

Yoona just nodded her head. “It’s okay eomma. I forgive you.” Yoona said with a weak smile. Her mother then noticed her daughter face changed. Depression was evident on her.

“I’ll go back to my room now.” She then went upstairs and locked herself again.

 

“What happened to our daughter?” Mrs. Park said as she started to cry again. Mr. Park and Leeteuk comforted her.

“She’s the only one who can help herself now. Maybe time will heal her wounds.” Mr. Park replied.

“We should always be here for her. We should stay strong for her.” Leeteuk also said.

 

 Mr. Park arrived in the house, one day, carrying a bouquet of roses.

“Honey, who are you giving those flowers to?” Mrs. Park suddenly asked upon seeing it.

“I just saw it outside the gate. I saw that it was for Yoona.” He said as he showed the card to them. Mrs. Park then read it.

 

Yoona,

                                I promise I wouldn’t go anywhere. I’ll do everything for you to forgive me. Even if takes a lifetime, I will do it.

 

                                                                                                                                Donghae

 

“It’s for her. Donghae’s been giving presents for Yoona but she wouldn’t accept it. She just leaves it at her door or in the trash bin.” Leeteuk suddenly butted in.

“Minah and I are keeping it here and discarding the others.” Leeteuk then gestured on the closet under the stairs.

Mr. and Mrs. Park opened it and was surprise with different stuffs Donghae had been sending to Yoona.

“He gave her all of this?” Mrs. Park said in amazement. Leeteuk nodded in agreement. “This is not all of it actually. I gave some to Minah especially the chocolates so that it could be of good use and she can share it to her siblings.”

They then saw Minah came down the stairs carrying a trash.

“What’s that?” Mrs. Park curiously asked.

“Miss Yoona left it outside her door. I looked and saw there were strands of hair. Maybe she cut her hair.” She then showed it to them.

Mrs. Park cupped in disbelief. “She really did cut her hair!”

“She really cared for that and now she just cut it. What’s happening to her?” Leeteuk also said in shock.

“I really wish she could get over this phase soon. I feel pity for our daughter.” Mr. Park said as he hugged her wife who was weeping again.

 

Meanwhile, Yoona was at her room. She just chopped off her hair. Before it was hanging below her chest and now it’s around shoulder length. She was looking out of her window as if she was thinking deeply. She didn’t know what was happening downstairs. Actually, she doesn’t know what’s happening around her.

Ever since that fateful night, it’s as if she locked herself out from other people. She shut off herself from feeling any emotions. She rejects every interaction with others especially her family; even her brother whom she’s very close to. She wouldn’t talk to her friends and doesn’t open the door whenever they visit her.

After a few hours of staring at nothing, Yoona snapped out of what she‘s thinking and went on her desk. She looked for a paper and a pen and she started writing something. She spent an hour doing it. After that, she changed her clothes and went down. She left the house leaving her family dumbfounded of what she did. They tried to follow her but she was out of sight.

Her family then took the chance to sneak to her bedroom and find out what she’s been doing inside. Upon opening the door, they noticed it was just the usual arrangement. Her things were nightly arranged, her bed was made up; there weren’t any changes in it. They just noticed that there were blank papers and a pen on her desk and one of her chairs were facing the window. Out of the blue, they heard Yoona’s phone beeped.

Leeteuk searched it and found there were several missed calls and unread messages from Yoona’s concerned friends and classmates. But Yoona never messaged back or even read it. This made them more worried of her current state.

 

“We should seek medical help. She might be experiencing a trauma or nervous breakdown.” Mrs. Park said as she pace in the living room thinking of ways to help her daughter.

“How can we do that if she doesn’t want any help?” Mr. Park also said. “Just let her be. Let’s resort to that when she’s trying to do damaging things.”

“I wonder where she went.” Leeteuk said as he looked through the window. They were then startled upon seeing Yoona enter.

“Where did you go, Yoong?” Leeteuk asked her. Yoona was surprised by their presence. “I went to buy something.”

“What is it?” Leeteuk asked again but Yoona didn’t respond. “Have you eaten my dear?” Mrs. Park said with concern. “I just made blueberry cheesecake. Isn’t it your favorite?”

“I already ate eomma.” Yoona said with a weak smile and headed back to her room again.

 

What has been happening to Yoona? Where did she go and what did she do? Is she really having a nervous breakdown?

Two more chapters before the end of this fic! Thank you to my NEW SUBSCRIBERS! I hope you enjoy this story as much as I did!

, COMMENTS, FEEDBACKS and SUGGESTIONS ARE VERY MUCH LOVED AND HIGHLY APPRECIATED.Khamsamnida!