Dead drunk

If i gave you my heart

“Hey Nana! Hey Donghae!” Nickhun said as we cross them on the street.

“Hey.” Nana happily replied while holding his hand. I tried to avoid his gaze.

“So you found a new one, huh? You two look good together." Nana said as she looked at us. Donghae's eyes were full of curiosity.

“I’m sorry for what happened a while ago. I didn’t intend to walk up on you two.” I said as I look on the ground. I suddenly remembered what I noticed a while ago.

“It’s okay. We’re very sorry too for being rude.” She replied. I forced a smile.

“So where are you two going?” Nana asked again.

“We’re just about to eat.” Nickhun replied. I was looking at their hands. Donghae and I were both silent.

“Oh! You can join us!” Nana offered. Nickhun looked at me for assurance. I know he feels I’m not keen about the idea.

“I think we’ll pass on that offer, maybe next time.” He replied.

“Okay. We’ll just look forward to it. Right Honey?” she said then looked at him. He just smiled. I was starting to feel the urge to cry again.

“See you around school.” Nickhun said. “Nice to see you.”

“Nice to see you too, Yoona.” Donghae sarcastically said. I looked at him and forced a weak smile. I know I’ll lose it again. I grabbed Nickhun’s arm to signal him to go. I don’t want to cry in front of them.

 

“Are you okay?” Nickhun said as we enter the shop.

“I’m fine it just hurts looking at them. It sinks right through me.” I replied. I’m teary again.

“Just ignore what happened. Let’s just eat samgyupsal.” He said. I smiled at him. Good thing Nickhun’s here to cheer me up.

“WOW!! Samgyupsal here is really the best!” Nickhun exclaimed as he ate one. I followed his lead.

 

“Here you go.” Nickhun said as he walked me home.

“Thank you for today. I really appreciate your effort. I wouldn’t know how to handle, what happened a while ago, if you’re not there.” I said as I open the gate. “Goodbye.” He then smiled at me then left.

“Nickhun!” I called out as he walked away; stopping him. He then faced me with curious eyes. “About what you said earlier, you know Victoria and I are friends and I don’t want to hurt her, can we just keep this to ourselves?” I asked him. “Can we stay as friends?”

“It’s okay. I understand. I’m willing to wait.” He said as he smiled.

“Okay. Take care on your way home.” I replied.  He waved then walked away. I was about to close the gate when someone appeared in front of me. I was afraid at first but then I realized it was someone I know. It was Donghae.

“What are you doing here?” I asked as I saw him.

“Yoona, let’s talk please.” He said.

“What do we need to talk about? Your girlfriend might look for you.” I replied.

“Please Yoona.” He begged again.

“Okay fine. What do you want to talk about then?” I asked.

“I’m sorry about what happened a while ago. I’m sorry you have to see….” He said but he didn’t continue.

“You two kissing? It’s okay.” I replied. I don’t want to relieve it again.

“Why are you with Nickhun? I thought you don’t like him.” He asked again.

“It doesn’t mean I can’t be friends with him.” I replied again.

“Then why do you even hang out with him? That guy’s a loser!” he exclaimed.

“At least that loser doesn’t sleep with random strangers and ditch someone waiting for him.” I sarcastically said. He was then silent. I caught a smell off him. He was drunk.

“Donghae. Go home. You’re drunk again. I’m not doing this talk with you in that state.” I replied as I close the gate but he stopped me.

“If you’re friends then why did he walked you home? Why is he intently looking at you? Why did you eat together just the two of you?” he asked. Was he watching us the whole time? When did he get here?

“And what were the secret you two were talking about that you don’t want others to know? I told you my feelings but you didn’t say anything. Maybe it’s because you love him. Do you?” he accused again.

“No, I don’t Donghae! Go home!” I said trying to close the gate but he stopped it again.

“Fine! Stay there as long as you want. I don’t care. I’m going to sleep.” I said as I left him.

“Yoona. I love you!” he yelled as he was crying then all of a sudden I heard him fell on the ground.

“Donghae!” I yelled as I run towards him. I tried to feel his pulse. He’s still alive. Maybe it’s because of the alcohol. I searched for his phone but it was dead. I can’t leave him alone here.

“Yaa Donghae! You pabo! Why do you have to get drunk like this!?” I said as I assisted him inside the house. I laid him on the couch and removed his shoes. I got a blanket and put it on him. I then went to the kitchen and made a tea for him to drink.

“Dongahe, drink this so you’ll feel better.” I said as I helped him raise his head. He was half-awake. I then got a cold water to wipe on his face.

“Yoona…” he mumbled as he slept.

“Don’t go… I love you…” he mumbled again as I wipe his face. I look at him and saw his beautiful face. There was worry in his face maybe because of the dream he was having. I felt my heart beat faster again as I look at him. I haven’t felt this feeling with a guy before. The way I look at him, sends butterflies on my stomach and makes my heart beat faster; unlike the way I look at other guys; unlike the way I look at Nickhun.

“Yoona…” he mumbled again in sleep. He was still worried. I leaned closer and kissed his forehead. I touched his cheeks. His face smoothed and he smiled. I was wondering if he was really sleeping. But after a few minutes, I heard him snore.

“Goodnight Donghae. I love you.” I said as I tuck him. Then I went upstairs.


*Was Donghae really sleeping? or was he just faking it? What would happen the next day? Will they ever be together?

Find out soon! PLease do share your comments or thoughts! Khamsamnida! ^_^

Next Chapter: Was it just a dream?